• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween 2019

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I agree with this completely, way more population being added than happiness, to the point where finding spots for the 'add X happiness' quests are a bit of a pain.

And almost as importantly, can it be plundered?!?
We don't even know what it produces yet, so you will probably have to wait a bit.

qaccy

Emperor
It's almost certainly going to be another 'residential' building, unless they decide to try something relatively uncommon (does the cider mill count?) and make the grand prize a production building instead. In any case, I find it kinda funny that one of the first things people ask whenever a new building is coming out is whether or not it can be plundered!

Emberguard

Emperor
Graveyard. It was around for years. Probably be available on one of the 'pop-up purchases' offer. Would be nice, however if it did show up as a prize of some type. I have two live cities where I need them and it's an 'old school' type of thing with me.
Last year it also appeared but as always it takes more then one year to fully upgrade it without money

I’m hoping they’ll provide it in this year just for collection purposes

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The graveyard is available from the AD...

But I also expect it to pop up as a daily special in the upcoming event - so you probably can get as many upgrades as you want.

Piotr015

Squire
Some new things :)
allage_book_normal_1.png

allage_book_normal_2.png

allage_book_normal_3.png

allage_book_normal_4.png

allage_book_silver_1.png

allage_book_silver_2.png

allage_book_silver_3.png

allage_book_gold_1.png

allage_death_druid.png
There is also new avatar
portrait_346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Best

Squire
One more question: the avatars we can find will be from the other Halloween Events? It would be nice, i don't know.

well considering halloween is 30 october (and the week before it would be on live servers probably) i'd say between now and 3 weeks from now?

6zeva9

Baronet
well considering halloween is 30 october (and the week before it would be on live servers probably) i'd say between now and 3 weeks from now?
Halloween is the 31st October. As for staring here we need to know the length of the event, the last few Halloween Events have been about 2 weeks long. Which would put the Live Server date around the 22nd October. This being the case to conclude it on Beta during the week commencing the 7th October, we can expect the Event to start on the Beta Server within the next 2 weeks.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Halloween is the 31st October. As for staring here we need to know the length of the event, the last few Halloween Events have been about 2 weeks long. Which would put the Live Server date around the 22nd October. This being the case to conclude it on Beta during the week commencing the 7th October, we can expect the Event to start on the Beta Server within the next 2 weeks.
Remember, however, that this is an actual event this time and not just a questline.

6zeva9

Baronet
Remember, however, that this is an actual event this time and not just a questline.
I have not forgotten about the mini-game that may be added to the Event, I just did not want to speculate too much in my reply.
We may get Rush & Daily Quests this year, instead of being able to finish it in a day if we chose to.
With the Archaeology Event lasting 3 weeks with a mini-game that people enjoyed, who is to say that we could see a 3 week Halloween Event.
All this is speculation and until an Official Announcement is made we will not know fully how all the images that have been found work together.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I am expecting it this week or next week - anything later than that would not give enough time for testing before live...

Henusesbeta

Farmer
Would the announcements section of Beta Forums be the place that a person on Mobile would find out when an event has been released to the beta server or is there another or additional spot?

6zeva9

Baronet
Never stopped them before. :/
Events on Beta tend to start about 4 weeks before they start on Live Servers. So it tends to be the Events that last more than 28 days were there is overlap (Winter & Soccer mainly).

DeletedUser5097

Intressting the loadingscreen is updated for a while now

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Last edited: