• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Halloween 2019

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
found the main building ;D

seems to have 9 levels with (again) size 5x5 - if there is a tenth level with variations maybe @Piotr1234685 could teach me how to find those...

Level 1
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19a.png

Level 2
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19b.png

Level 3
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19c.png

Level 4
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19d.png

Level 5
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19e.png

Level 6
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19f.png

Level 7
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19g.png

Level 8
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19h.png

Level 9
R_SS_MultiAge_HalloweenBonus19i.png

Skully
portrait_338.jpg

Death
portrait_339.jpg

@outoftheline - thanks for the names

Unfortunately having a multistage event building hints to the event having special Event mechanics and is not only a quest line with some milestone rewards. Lets hope, the mechanics are not too bland a copy of the other events...

halloween_event_0.png

My best guess: we will need to clean an attic (or a library with lots of book shelfs...) using the brooms/wands/cauldrons... to find books (=chests?)

It seems, avatars are to be found as well.

Overall it looks like the mechanics could be similar to the archaelogy event.

halloween_tool_bundle_icon_1.png

halloween_tool_bundle_icon_2.png
cash_shop_bundle_halloween_1.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_2.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_3.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_4.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_5.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_6.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_7.png

cash_shop_bundle_halloween_8.png

halloween_reward_0.png

halloween_hud_0.png

HALLOWEEN_A_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
not me, but the names for avatars are in the xml files:
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/shared/avatars/Portraits.xml
The link does not show the names of the new halloween portraits for me yet - maybe to call your version, the hash number at the end needs to be entered additionally...

not even the file called on the beta server has the names yet... where did you get yours? Or is it a localization thing, that I get the file from a different (local) "resources" server that has still an old file?

Last edited:

Piotr015

Squire
Love this idea even if it feels like Archeology event :) For me that's way better than Halloween Events from the last years

Sadly didn't find any more buildings (No more levels, no other new buildings) The loading screen isn't updated for now

EDIT:
Our tools are Broomstick, Wand and Cauldron - let's hope that they have some new mechanics :)

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Event currency I’d think (Thinks scrolls from archeology event)
Event currency are probably the candies - there are only a few in the pics. There simply are too many books for it to be event currency...
But there are also too many kind of Jack'o'lanterns... So one of them would be the "vases" (if it is similar to archaelogy)

Or it simply is some brand new mini game (in FoE)

Last edited:

Piotr015

Squire
The event currency is candy - just look at the links to the images :)
/shared/seasonalevents/halloween/event/halloween_currency_candy.png
/shared/seasonalevents/archeology/event/archeology_currency_scroll.png

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The event currency is candy - just look at the links to the images :)
/shared/seasonalevents/halloween/event/halloween_currency_candy.png
/shared/seasonalevents/archeology/event/archeology_currency_scroll.png
jupp - just checked the json as well

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm... comparing to archaology,
- bookshelf-tiles replace stone-tiles
- spiderweb-tiles replace sand-tiles
- viales/phials replace the idols
- jack'o'lanterns replace vases
- candy replaces scrolls

- broom/wand/cauldron replace brush/shovel/dynamite

so what are the books for?

Actually what you meant to say, 6zeva9 & D-Best, ist that the term "Halloween" is derived from those old English words, D-Best got it right. But this derivation does little to clarify what the meaning is here.
Hallows are venerated objects or icons, you know, the very thing forbidden by god in form of but not limited to the golden calf ^^. Anyway, the word denotes the (material) attachments which tie you to the material world, so the enlightened, spiritual meaning of All Hallows Eve(n) as in the evening/ end of the attachments is, logically: Detachment.

The "dark side" really loves this holiday because "the destruction of the old world" meaning a world under god's rule, is an important prerequisite for a new (ungodly) world with its own artificial rules. New world order stuff if you will, Lucifer's dream.