• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9717

I would like to add a suggestion:

Why do not the maps of iron age, high middle age and high middle age change for maps of the artic future, oceanic and virtual?

As the game progresses, more and more players accumulate in the last ages, leaving these maps as real "dinosaurs" and non dynamic maps, compared to the maps of tomorrow, future and all ages which have a high activity. Furhtermore, few players are interested in these maps because they give both little points for the guild and for personal ranking.

In addition to that the players in those ages spend very little time compared to the one they spend at more advanced ages.

Regards!

jovada

Regent
Because honestly, GvG should never have awarded player points in the first place. It's far too abusable even with alternative countermeasures to farming. Are you saying that you only participate in it because you get points out of it? What about doing it to benefit your guild? That's not enough?

Because honestly, should every guildmember profite from the benefits the GvG-players accumulate without participating ,??? So i find it's only normal that the fighters receive also points.

qaccy

Emperor
Because honestly, should every guildmember profite from the benefits the GvG-players accumulate without participating ,??? So i find it's only normal that the fighters receive also points.

Why? Players receive almost nothing in comparison for donating goods to the treasury, which is what enables the fighters to do anything in the first place. In addition, placing defensive and siege armies awards nothing despite these being important actions as well. In this case, fighting is the only action in GvG that has a real personal benefit so it's unbalanced in that regard.

jovada

Regent
1) i said players that don't participate in any way
2) you receive points for dropping goods in the treasury
3) everybody can fight so it's your choice if you do or not

qaccy

Emperor
@jovada Fighting should be done for the advancement of the guild within GvG if the player so desires, not because points are obtained from it. But as I mentioned in my post, treasury donations don't really compare to the points obtained from battling. It's also the players' choice whether or not they want to provide for the guild's treasury, but if we're talking about personal gains here I don't think the compensation is adequate in comparison to what the players who take those goods and use them to fight are able to obtain.

I don't really think this is the reason why GvG battles shouldn't award any points (I've gone over that already), but it's something to consider.

moideux

Merchant
Please leave any feedback for Guild Vs. Guild Improvements here in this thread.
You can find all the details here.
I think that you have destroyed GvG by taking away Bronze Age fills. Beonze age fills allow amaller guilds to keep turf as many larger guilds do not hold teeritory and pnly attack for points , with no points to offer the smaller guild can gain much needed prestige.
Also, you are making it impossible to hold territories. I run a training guild and AA the way it is allows me to train newbies. You have basically just killed all incentive I have to help develop new players. 10+ years of playing and this will just become another Inno game I will walk away from. It is fairly obvious to me that the dev's have no interest in the smaller players as each change only benefits the high mucky mucks and noise makers.

jovada

Regent
3) except for mobile players in GvG

Most of mobile players also have laptop or pc, and if not i guess is 1/1000 that has not both , on the other side not everybody has mobile app and they are vulnarable to fp dropping by the mobile app and getting sniped

SirSmithy

Squire
Most of mobile players also have laptop or pc, and if not i guess is 1/1000 that has not both , on the other side not everybody has mobile app and they are vulnarable to fp dropping by the mobile app and getting sniped
Ranking as it is currently unfair. Mobile only players have no chance to compete with the spoilers. Using backdoors for earning ranking points and not normal gvg activity is unfair.

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
To have meaning and life the GvG
before the changes are made
must
to become full reset to GvG
so to make it right programming / design
of the sectors the basis of new changes
- normal military units and 4h protection -
of course the guilds should be compensated
which they will have sectors
for example
the compensation could be equal
with the return of materials
based on the liberalization of sectors

sorry for english is from automatic translation
the text in Greek

Για να εχει νοημα και ζωη ο GvG
πρεπει πριν γινουν οι αλλαγες να γινει ολικη επαναφορα στον GvG
ετσι ωστε να γινει σωστα ο προγραμματισμος/σχεδιασμος των τομεων
βαση των νεων επικειμενων αλλαγων
- κανονικες στρατιωτικες μοναδες και 4h προστασια -
φυσικα θα πρεπει να αποζημειωθουν οι συντεχνιες που θα κατεχουν τους τομεις
παραδειγματος χαρη
η αποζημειωση θα μπορουσε να ειναι ιση
με την επιστροφη υλικων βαση την απελευθερωση τομεων

jovada

Regent
Ranking as it is currently unfair. Mobile only players have no chance to compete with the spoilers. Using backdoors for earning ranking points and not normal gvg activity is unfair.

I started playing here on the beta september 2013 at the very beginning of GvG and backdoors were always there , no matter how many changes the devs made, but perhaps you prefer the way it is going now and turning FoE into a leveling GB game and will that be a fair ranking

SirSmithy

Squire
I started playing here on the beta september 2013 at the very beginning of GvG and backdoors were always there , no matter how many changes the devs made, but perhaps you prefer the way it is going now and turning FoE into a leveling GB game and will that be a fair ranking
Until all platforms can participate in any activity... I don’t mind having a fair ranking.

DeletedUser7571

Increase the defense boost percentage in GVG. With all the event buildings increasing a players attack bonus the defense percentages have stayed the same for years. Make the Observatory worth something again. This would cost players troops and at least slow down GVG. Increase seige costs once a guild gets a dozen or more sectors. This would prevent large guilds from holding big areas of the maps. If the large guild needs to take back a sector they might think twice about spending thousands of goods for 1 or 2 sectors.

moideux

Merchant
Inno wishes to get rid of "farmers"", is that not essentailly what high ranking players are doing when they plunder? Are they not "farming" their neighbours through plunder?
Are bronze age troops "not"' considered part of All Ages?
Why protect for 24 hours and reset @ 4? How do any of the smaller guilds expect to hold any sectors and will this not just lead to "farming'' of the smaller guilds for GvG turf?
If you are going to fill NPC turf with current top age (space) troops will this not then make AA a Space Era map by shutting out guilds with no space or Virtual Era troops?
These proposed changes make no sense at all if Inno is looking for "parity"on the GvG playing field.
Why have the Dev's stopped replying to posts in this thread: have they just decided that what is said is done and these are no longer "proposed"changes?

1BFA

Viceroy
Inno wishes to get rid of "farmers"", is that not essentailly what high ranking players are doing when they plunder? Are they not "farming" their neighbours through plunder?
Are bronze age troops "not"' considered part of All Ages?
Why protect for 24 hours and reset @ 4? How do any of the smaller guilds expect to hold any sectors and will this not just lead to "farming'' of the smaller guilds for GvG turf?
If you are going to fill NPC turf with current top age (space) troops will this not then make AA a Space Era map by shutting out guilds with no space or Virtual Era troops?
These proposed changes make no sense at all if Inno is looking for "parity"on the GvG playing field.
Why have the Dev's stopped replying to posts in this thread: have they just decided that what is said is done and these are no longer "proposed"changes?

If I'm not wrong, protection is also for 4 hours.

moideux

Merchant
Because honestly, GvG should never have awarded player points in the first place. It's far too abusable even with alternative countermeasures to farming. Are you saying that you only participate in it because you get points out of it? What about doing it to benefit your guild? That's not enough?
Why do you play this game if it is not to accumulate something, be it goods, supplies, GB's, or points? It can't possibly be becuase you like helping Inno "imperfect writing game code...

moideux

Merchant
If 'Guild members got rewarded for donating to the guild (treasury, troops) more people would participate, as it is the time/rewards is unbalanced.

Miepie

Baronet
If 'Guild members got rewarded for donating to the guild (treasury, troops) more people would participate, as it is the time/rewards is unbalanced.

Guild members get rewarded for donating to the treasury.

Oh and playing GvG on puffin is a very good exercise in patience but not very effective when time is of the essence