• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expeditions

DeletedUser3604

Credit where its due - this is actually a very good addition

DeletedUser4295

Thumbs up from me too - I like it. One question though - how do I get to the forum pages quickly now that the button has gone .... ?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
i´ve a question, if i don´t play this, it load until it have 8 Expeditions?

You start with 8 Expeditions, and that is the cap. If you use up 8 Expeditions, you will 1 every hour till you have 8 again (since that's the cap). It works pretty much like the Forge Points bar except:
- The limit is 8 (as opposed to 10);
- You can purchase more with medals or diamonds (as opposed to coin or diamonds);
- The medal cost for purchasing expeditions will reset each week with the new expedition.

I hope I did not just neglect the info in the description.
What happens when a guild completes the expedition? Do the other guild members lose their chance to participate?

Or do only the chests count along?
Your progress is your own personal. Every player can complete the expedition in full. :)

Nice treasure Hunter for us let me guess we get a Indiana Jones like picture if we solve all possible encounters by ourselves? I mean for one Player.
Unfortunately, no. :p No Indiana Jones as far as we are aware.

i like the idea...i think a lot more different tasks could be added
but have to agree its a good start:)
There is a lot more coming, a lot of plans and ideas for additions to what you're currently seeing. All in due time, of course. The idea behind the early release is to test the feature thoroughly and ensure it's properly balanced before it reaches the live markets.

We're really glad to see you're enjoying this already. It's a permanent feature which can be played every week so there will definitely be potential and time for expanding it - thus we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

DeletedUser4446

The "Jones" portrait is already in most of our collections. It could be won in one of the Summer Events, I believe.

Stingy

Squire
You have my vote for this one Inno! Good addition to the game and when the non-fighting part will be available, will help those pacifistic players also and be able to engage them into this.
Keep this up!

DeletedUser4446

I've just discovered that if you click on the progress bar below the "Guild Expedition" title, you get a list showing how many points each Guild member has contributed to the Guild total - that's a really nice touch :)

Awesome.

Note to self: prepare e-mail template to harass non-participating guild members on a daily basis.

DeletedUser1387

Great new content...

Have my concerns about " The guild goals depend on the number and era of the guild members " that is not easy either way, small guilds will argue that it should be higher percentage and obviously the more powerful guilds will argue in their favor, it has potential to keep giving more to the most powerful, would be interesting if it was in favor of the small guilds that have no chance in GvG and/or are more into this sort of content...

bromtor

Squire
Finally something that where very great to play this makes some dissapointment from the last eastern good.

I played it all the way spend some medals and diamonds great that now we can use that medals to.
It was fun to play but now i have to wait 6 days pitty ( Good Thing InnoGames ) makes me hungry for more.

Also the prices nice a good balance,

got diamonds, Army, Money, Goods, Supplies, Buildings also a diamond one, Blue Prints.

InnoGames a very well thumbs up for this one.

DeletedUser

As this is going to be a mobile feature, too, we know need a GB that is built around it.
Like the Chichen Iza, it lower the time to wait for a new try or give bonus hero units for expedition only or or or... :)

DeletedUser5746

After the arc the best new thing of the last year(s)!!! :):):)
when come it in the normally worlds? ;)

DeletedUser3540

Very googd changelog! My first look:

For the future of this FoE part:
  • I would like to know how prizes could I win after I win it, sometimes I just do not remember what was in the chest ... :)
  • What about the forum link in the main menu?
Edit: I see the new button ;)

Last edited by a moderator: