• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Really need a separate tab in inventory for fragments.
(I still hope for less items provided as fragments, but I also hope for world peace so am resigned to disappointment.)
and a tab for useable items (boosts, reno-kit, store kits, aid kit, finish special buildings, ...)
and a tab for building kits only (upgrades, selection kits, gold kits ...)
Or better filter options:
- Fragments
- Event Building kits
- etc

Especially for chain and set of buildings filtering by name only just doesn't work since the names are different.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I will specify:
- Delete the global tab;
- put the improvement kits in the same tab as the buildings concerned while sorting by "themes" before classifying by age;
- make a tab for the fragments (which would be visible nowhere else);
- remove the Goods and Plans tabs that are already accessible elsewhere (it's counterproductive to have several paths to access the same destination);

Developers of Inno,
if you stay for GE5 with % for defending army, please lower the % so players that have done the effort to build a St Basil and Deal Castle up to level 10 (=2 X 30%, so 60% att + def they've at least from those 2 GB's) ...that those players can at least play till halfway GE5, at least.
Thanks for understanding. I feel the numbers now are simply too much asked from players... I'm afraid most players don't even have those 2 named GB's at all and further on most buildings in their cities give boost for attacking army ! A massive adjustment of cities will be needed...But I'm just wondering who all going to do that? Loosing boost for attacking army means less can be done in GBG, still a source of many fp's income and now and then some Diamonds too alongside other things like Goods and Units ...

I'm in SAM (on beta as on life server) : getting those opponents that have more attack % than me... the skills "Keen Eye" is then very dangerous, stronger : very deadly ! I lost 6 times 3rd encounter, althought my defense was still higher than opponent. But the lack of having attack boost ruined it with SAM units... and probably also the case if you're in the Ages above SAM ? ... correct me if I'm wrong !

Really need a separate tab in inventory for fragments.
(I still hope for less items provided as fragments, but I also hope for world peace so am resigned to disappointment.)
and a tab for useable items (boosts, reno-kit, store kits, aid kit, finish special buildings, ...)
and a tab for building kits only (upgrades, selection kits, gold kits ...)
I will specify:
- Delete the global tab;
- put the improvement kits in the same tab as the buildings concerned while sorting by "themes" before classifying by age;
- make a tab for the fragments (which would be visible nowhere else);
- remove the Goods and Plans tabs that are already accessible elsewhere (it's counterproductive to have several paths to access the same destination);

Maybe we should move it to "Ideas & Suggestions" thread?
It's counterproductive to discuss it here in GE update feedback thread. I'll vote YES! YES! YES!

Havik79

Baronet
I just noticed this dumpster fire is even worse, with these garbage fragments rewards for the big spots on levels 1 to 4, they removed the chance of full 1ups and renos, not to mention ToR BP and BP which would help newer players.

CrashBoom

Legend
so we get an achievement for building fortifications
is like the achievement "nice try": an achievement for failing
at least a little bit: because it means: you can't do level 5 without it o_O

so how about another achievement: he can do it without (name can be changed)
for completing the 5th level without building any fortification :cool:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
so we get an achievement for building fortifications
is like the achievement "nice try": an achievement for failing
at least a little bit: because it means: you can't do level 5 without it o_O

so how about another achievement: he can do it without (name can be changed)
for completing the 5th level without building any fortification :cool:
I would love such an achievement. Wished there where specific GE achievements for completing the entire GE1-4 without negotiating and a counterpart for completing the entire GE1-4 without fighting. With additional achievements for the same but than extended to GE1-5. As we now have only achievements for completing GE4/5.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Jubber, can you suggest to Inno that level 5 which will not be opened and even less often finished by all the guilds of the live servers and as it is assimilated to a bonus level (the 100% being reached at the end of the level 4) that quests and challenges related to GE be automatically validated or replaced if the player has achieved 64/80 so as not to penalize him if his guild sees no interest in opening level 5?

I know I stated previously I like fragments... But now I live in fragmented hell. My inventory is just mess on a mess on a mess. How long will you be pushing that idea? What will you put next into fragments? Goods packages?!

Stop this mess, I am drowning in fragments!

And, so you know, removing great deal of diamonds from GE won't help you sell them. Players who used them in GBG or for putting more place in their cities or for healing troops - they still won't buy them... So no gain for you, only harm for hard playing players who kept guilds working together. They will stop playing GE, then GBG, because for what? And then stop playing this time consuming game and place interest somewhere else... And then paying customers will go away, because there won't be anyone to compete with year after year...

Smooth move, Inno, smooth move.

I used to spend money in Foe but my budget since retiring just doesn't stretch far enough now. Because of that, I understand that my importance to Inno is effectively zero. Over the years, I've encountered quite a lot of players stating, "I've never spent a penny on this game and never will." I don't think it matters how hard-playing they are or if they're the glue keeping their guild together. I wouldn't expect Inno to really give a hoot if they (or I) leave the game or not.

As something of an aside, losing a bunch of zero-paying but hard-playing players might actually help to reduce server load. I'm not suggesting this is an actual goal; maybe a bit of a silver lining.

To continue, I quite agree with what you're saying up to the line "And then paying customers will go away". I'm not convinced of that and Inno's actions here indicate they don't think it will happen to a significant degree. There seems to be a lot of Blue Ocean thinking going on here. Namely, a business doesn't get rich by catering to its current customers but by attracting new customers.

Have they misjudged? Maybe. But it seems clear this is their intent.

CDmark

Baronet
Jubber, can you suggest to Inno that level 5 which will not be opened and even less often finished by all the guilds of the live servers and as it is assimilated to a bonus level (the 100% being reached at the end of the level 4) that quests and challenges related to GE be automatically validated or replaced if the player has achieved 64/80 so as not to penalize him if his guild sees no interest in opening level 5?
Can you add to have each player pay individually their cost and not guild pay for all members.