• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

OmegaLee

Steward
This is not the GvG, there is no "siege" in the GB
There is only one indicator to show the points scored.
I consider the first attack on a sector to be a siege. It started the attack on the sector. We can argue about the name. In the end, we need control on who places that first attack.

Natalia1

Squire
In other games the rating do not change alone on the placement but also depents on the strength of your opponents (and sometimes even more parameters). Also inno caped the MMR from 0 to an unknown (?) maximum MMR so that a guild cannot collect MMR to stay in diamont league forever.
There is an "underdog bonus" here too, which is supposed to take into account the strength of opponents. If the guild is playing in the BG above it's level, they should be getting more MMR than when they are playing in their league (e.g. gold league guild in platinum BG versus gold league guild in gold BG).

DeletedUser9396

If the guild is playing in the BG above it's level, they should be getting more MMR than when they are playing in their league (e.g. gold league guild in platinum BG versus gold league guild in gold BG).
Hear, hear! And that should go double for playing two leagues up, lol, as when a certain now-platinum guild was the lone goldie in a certain diamond league.

DeletedUser9396

GVG lets us delete a bad siege. I don't know why GBG doesn't.
+1 for letting a guild leader drop a siege in progress... Probably won't stop some people from re-sieging, though, lol. So maybe allow a guild leader to designate at least a few sectors as off-limits? And make it something visible on the map, too. So if Guild A wants to stop any attacks by A's members on certain adjacent sectors, then the leader(s) could drop walls... to fence in their guildies. But it would be visible -- the tactic would not be hidden from the map. Walls need not be permanent. And should only be allowed between a guild's own sector and an adjacent foreign sector.

Emberguard

Emperor
Probably won't stop some people from re-sieging, though, lol. So maybe allow a guild leader to designate at least a few sectors as off-limits? And make it something visible on the map, too.
Yeah alternatively maybe the ability to designate set provinces for the duration of 5 mins where only those provinces can be advanced on until either the timer is up or the province(s) captured. It'd need a visual marker to make it clear to everyone in the guild which ones are attackable without clicking on provinces. That way no ones being locked out of GBG when someones not around to start the advance but you have a way to direct where the attack to be in a crucial moment.

Whatever control is given to try and improve strategy ideally shouldn't end up locking out online members from participating if certain members are offline. So if your idea of designating provinces as off limits were implemented I'd like to see either a timer on that to make sure someone doesn't forget to un-designate later -OR- limit(s) on how many provinces can be assigned so someone can't designate everything on the map as off limits

Last edited:

Natalia1

Squire
Giving some visual representation to strategy that GBG leaders could use to direct attacks would be absolutely wonderful. This seems to be the piece that is missing from the GBG right now. Along the lines of "attack sector 1 now, then 2, then 3, stay away from sectors 4 and 5", or anything suggested in the above posts. Give timer for which the designation is active (i.e an hour, two hours), so that it will disappear if not removed manually. Right now all is done through verbal communication which can be confusing and gets ignored by some anyways. Visual directions would be so much more clear and easier to use by everyone.

Last edited:

Lionhead

Baronet
I admit I haven´t read all 61 pages of feedback, so I might have overlooked any discussion on the following.
But I for one, and I know there´s more who really would like some kind of "track-record" of how guilds are doing in GBG.
Like in GE, where you can see how many Gold, Silver and Bronze trophys a guild have, I´d like to have some kind of indication on how guild are doing in GBG.

CrashBoom

Legend
I´d like to have some kind of indication on how guild are doing in GBG
like:
the really great guilds are diamond
the very good guilds are platinum
the average guilds are gold
the not so good guilds are silver
the bad guilds / guilds not doing GBG are copper

maybe InnoGames could remove the copper icon in guild ranking from teams which are not signed up to GBG
(I doubt all those 1 man copper guilds in the ranking have done 40 advances last season)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I admit I haven´t read all 61 pages of feedback, so I might have overlooked any discussion on the following.
But I for one, and I know there´s more who really would like some kind of "track-record" of how guilds are doing in GBG.
Like in GE, where you can see how many Gold, Silver and Bronze trophys a guild have, I´d like to have some kind of indication on how guild are doing in GBG.
Something like this?
The display of evolution in the leagues would be nice.
eja_d_LhYNdBSETVV8LknxcjBkrCPsb6sRAcU5VkKLrzVoVE6Aft2HY05AywwS7fGm0YYqCxmKOsxRCbpMdimjHDYf_n6gKhgvIVXi2OQRU9kercjdhvM4LhOXAK8ocQgXALv-qNgUm4QcOTebnpm8n2dDTVge1JHQaNKMloabn377NrcbKBldy0O4v6UbLU4sX6LfAp3SOycuvGkosbd4ITNw6BIoeL7xDFxG0leS1Aju_stA7gcN-Ua_0OCyjTVpqRo1DQg07BvcTiDw0-n6uqdT30F4MTn6hTLNsATfRUz8RJIxcsC9vVrS2Hsnh9lVDs1k-R4CCF38iiIgt12-hF0d5GrhNiqif37nIJNAYlY2T1_y_bPFiryy9Go4CXVYL7GolF7yfcxkfghB_ZCY40ClCXdqOnQkzqjmVY56pUcCeFC3yX5dNJCM1KAlew-NIih65wcqtsSQdu1OzAgl023v2SJYpwyjWD52tYIGcqzzj0nIXHzXfTcW0yeTDAvfXq9_jutuX2yf9-ESCy6MNVlKk2vQ8By_GZKcnxRGfgDMbSv3F5WFUI6ixQy6oimV6j1QP6VpxB19GIzawq8G5xfvd7XH7cpX7WKToTHwDLb8elVs0B0zjbNckaUQOdqukeFaxII0TPzso0Gt_qzbqelMuN8OeTAyzsTS7JRHCbIBn1dcPvIRZ9Kp9SvwwxQh59wX-W7W7ztXSzAFBzeJeLdvRLIfUqjLZ8-ekKW0cdEHg=w415-h456-no

Copper being the minimum is not useful.
There was no reaction to my message.

CrashBoom

Legend
then I want even more
which gold league was won

winning the top gold league is awesome
you are the best gold guild. yippie

but winning the lowest gold league is minimal better than winning the highest silver league

Freya

Farmer
Good evening. One suggestion would be to have a bonus change for the Grand Virgo Project Building, considering that the 5 chance probability for a level 80 is too low to supply Expedition, GvG and battlegrounds. That is, it makes the GB useless, uninteresting and without proportionality with the "activities" to be completed. I think many players would be pleased with such a change. Thanks.