• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Dan 77

Squire
As we speak it gives coin and forge points, but this is not the last planned state of it.
Really just some mere coins? And building like that should give a nice guild bonus: guild power and treasury goods etc. - but in balance with the existing Halls of Fame/Observatories which can suddenly become almost useless! (also to @an inhabitant of carcosa) and with precaution of defector's huge strengthening of other guild by this building won during GBG. Forge points are ok if the Statue of Honor will give at least as much as Shinto Temple lvl 9 at 3×4 to secure that players will really build it.
Will it even be possible to see who and by how much individual guildmembers have contributed during a season (season being 11 days?) ... Not in the current version arriving on Beta. Maybe later on with some of the changes/future improvements.
Kind of necessity for every active guild...
Also, post-Future goods in guild treasuries are still USELESS due to AA map in GvG. And if you don't plan to add the effect of the GvG Support Pool to GBG, then Observatories will be almost useless too for players in AF, OF, VF and SAM. (also to @an inhabitant of carcosa)
The bigger and more active the game world, the closer we will get to that distribution.
Also keep in mind that tomorrow on Beta, no guild will start in Diamond. This privilege needs to be earned through play. ;)
So all guilds will start in a gold league?
And if all guilds have to fight to get to higher league, how will you determine how many guilds will get higher? 30% + 2*25% + 2*10% = 100 %. 25% + 10% = 35 %. 25/100 = 0.25, 10/35 = 20/70 = 0.286. So 25-29% of participating guilds should get to a higher league and 25-29% of participating guilds should fall in league system to ensure your league distribution 10/25/30/25/10 and then to ensure the instant circulation of active guilds? And 42-50% guilds according to their final placement/score should stay in their last league?
... But didn't you contradict yourself?
When the feature arrives, however, every existing guild will be given an initial league allocation. This should be calculated according to the average activity and members count per guild. The purpose is to start the feature with more appropriate battleground instances, while your actual performance within the feature will reflect your true league rank after a few seasons.

Last edited:

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Guild Battlegrounds are now live on Beta!
upload_2019-9-26_10-8-52.png
not written the number of fragments in the field ((

P.S.it’s written only in tips, but I don’t even look at them anymore, they are not very well implemented on live servers due to the fact that the era does not go as a separate line, because of which they in the majority of the mass carry no more than half of the information

Last edited:

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Thanks for pointing that out. We're aware, it's among a number of polishing things that are floating around. You can still check the number of fragments by hovering over the icon itself, it'll be shown in the tooltip.
Maybe this is uncritical, but when I leave the guild battles in the main city, the yellow background changes to blue, which I like a lot more)
upload_2019-9-26_10-27-8.png
upload_2019-9-26_10-28-59.png
Some negotiation options are not resolved in the agreed number of moves, but you can’t take an additional move in the tavern in the new guild if there is no expedition in the new clan. Okay, it doesn’t apply to the settlement, but in this functionality during the war, by negotiations, in my opinion, an additional move should be in order not to infringe on the poor.
upload_2019-9-26_10-28-41.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser9156

Encoding Error of the Guild Name on mobile (Android) - screen attached.

Additional: Would be nice, if there would be some numbers for the sectors or the guild leader could mark the next important sector. Currently it´s like - no, the other one, the sector named... wait... nahdkahsiekd! And then everyone is looking up and searching for it. :)

Another Question:
Will the goods restored during a negotiation during someone locked down the sector?

Attachments

• GBG_Encoding_Mobile_Android.jpg
    GBG_Encoding_Mobile_Android.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 32

DeletedUser10136

Two questions/ suggestions,
1. Battleground only generate Guild Power, not Prestiges, right?
So it doesn't affect the guild ranking, other than the contribution to guild level?

2. I can't find a log or any means to check individual contribution in Battleground?
If there aren't any. Maybe we need one. It could encourage participation dramatically.

Thank you!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Another Question:
Will the goods restored during a negotiation during someone locked down the sector?
If a battle or negotiation gets interrupted for any reason anywhere in the game, nothing is restored from it.

Two questions/ suggestions,
1. Battleground only generate Guild Power, not Prestiges, right?
So it doesn't affect the guild ranking, other than the contribution to guild level?

2. I can't find a log or any means to check individual contribution in Battleground?
If there aren't any. Maybe we need one. It could encourage participation dramatically.

Thank you!
There will also be some Prestige at the end of Battlegrounds, but this will only be in effect after the first season has already finished.

There is currently no log for checking events or contributions, yes. It's something that we're still looking into

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Сaptured the second sector, but points for it did not increase immediately, only for the first. This is normal?
upload_2019-9-26_10-39-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-26_10-38-4.png
    upload_2019-9-26_10-38-4.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 16

Frankiedk

Squire
Won 31 of 40 fights to take a piece of land, but fighting against 360% / 360% enhanced units, kinda stops the fun, only got 238%/138% so is getting wiped out every time now, so not even able to take 1 piece... I noticed on the last 2 fights that it increases by 20% on attack and defense for every fight i go forward, so to win that piece of land, the last fight i need to do is against 520% enhanced units, are you on drugs?

A small calculation, to, MYSELF, getting 360% on attack and defense, it requires Zeus, Aachen, CdM and Terracotta Army to be VERY VERY high in level, at Level 10 i get 110%, and for each % more i need to lift 2 levels on average on any of those 4 buildings, so to get to 360 i need to lift them further 500 levels ABOVE Level 10, on 4 buildings... So i need to ask again, are you on drugs? In that case, cut your use in half... Actually i would need to get EACH OF THE 4 BUILDINGS to level 135, to have 360% boost on troops...

So that's it for me... Looks nice, but waste of my time...

zlobnyj bot

Squire
Victory Points are granted every hour, so you only get them if you owned the province at that time. Or am I misunderstanding the question?
He began to fight 42 minutes ago, after taking the first sector points were awarded immediately, after taking the second sector were not awarded immediately. This is what i see ...
Or only after taking it is necessary to count one hour to increase?
To paraphrase, for each province, a separate counter, which adds an hour after the first capture? Does it change when the province is intercepted by another guild or will it always count from the moment of the first capture? Or is added once an hour by server time?
I would like to crystal clear this issue. In the first case, it will increase 4 times in the first 4 hours after the capture of free provinces, but after a re-capture, the addition will occur only three times.
In the case of server time, the addition should occur 4 times guaranteed.
already see the addition of server time. the question is cleared
upload_2019-9-26_10-48-8.png
This is the first message after entering the battle, in the group of my clan on a live server. As you can see, the hour has not passed yet, there was not a single sector on the screenshot prnt.sc/pb4frk

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
He began to fight 42 minutes ago, after taking the first sector points were awarded immediately, after taking the second sector were not awarded immediately. This is what i see ...
Or only after taking it is necessary to count one hour to increase?
View attachment 4253
This is the first message after entering the battle, in the group of my clan on a live server. As you can see, the hour has not passed yet, there was not a single sector on the screenshot prnt.sc/pb4frk
It's a specific time, because it happens every hour after the season has started. Example every beginning of a new hour (10:00:00, 11:00:00) the Victory Points are recalculated. Which means that you can get points from a sector right after acquiring it, but also it might take a whole hour afterward.

Borowski

Squire
- you cant see anywhere how much each guild member contributes on the guild battleground, or am I blind?
- leaderboard: 13, 12 or 11 fragments as reward for 1st, 2nd or all the rest? quite poor difference...
- and you need 200 fragments, so you need 18 weeks at least?
- guild goods: the building does not upgrade automatically in ages, i guess. so this is a possibility to get earlier guild goods if you do not upgrade the building manually, right? would be nice to get more than 50 goods max ;-)

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
What can be done for a live server to return a blue background? (((
Could you elaborate what's happening? Maybe some screenshots would help.

- you cant see anywhere how much each guild member contributes on the guild battleground, or am I blind?
- leaderboard: 13, 12 or 11 fragments as reward for 1st, 2nd or all the rest? quite poor difference...
- and you need 200 fragments, so you need 18 weeks at least?
- guild goods: the building does not upgrade automatically in ages, i guess. so this is a possibility to get earlier guild goods if you do not upgrade the building manually, right? would be nice to get more than 50 goods max ;-)
What can be done for a live server to return a blue background? (((
- Correct. Something that's under consideration/looked into, but not there right now.
- Not quite, because the rewards depend on the leagues as well. So the time to get enough fragments depends on the performance in the seasons.
- It does not automatically upgrade in ages, no. So you can get earlier age goods.

Teak

Steward
... if I understand it correctly:

Conquered sectors get shielded for 4h and you’re able to attack from those as well.

How are you supposed to stop getting steamrolled, if you have a territory established?
Currently there is no way to defend, or do I miss something?

Maybe implement the possibility to fight on an own sector, which would reduce enemies’ progress?

Edit:
I see that this kind of frequent and coordinated activity might only be a thing in diamond league... but some sort of tactics would be appreciated;)
Otherwise you have to buffer your activity ...