• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Sibel

Merchant
In view of these rounds when 2 guilds dominate, and the rest is locked in their headquarters, has anyone considered such an arrangement with the nerf? In view of less fights possible, the number of flags standing there for hours (and not only until both guilds are ready to swap), just to lock in other guilds, is most probable to increase. Any information about this?

In view of these rounds when 2 guilds dominate, and the rest is locked in their headquarters, has anyone considered such an arrangement with the nerf? In view of less fights possible, the number of flags standing there for hours (and not only until both guilds are ready to swap), just to lock in other guilds, is most probable to increase. Any information about this?
You if this comes to live server i want to put traps in front of every small guild, just so they will not disturb in fight with others
(no matter if we have chessboard - rarely) Since 3 months all time war sessions, and other small guild are always disturbing so they will have harder times.
they will waste most of reosurce just to get one sector.

You if this comes to live server i want to put traps in front of every small guild, just so they will not disturb in fight with others
(no matter if we have chessboard - rarely) Since 3 months all time war sessions, and other small guild are always disturbing so they will have harder times.
they will waste most of reosurce just to get one sector.
With the nerf, you will be burning attrition to get to these sectors where you will then screw your swap partners because the traps don't discriminate between "small guilds" and swap partners. Your guild will become a pariah. Good luck with that. :cool:

With the nerf, you will be burning attrition to get to these sectors where you will then screw your swap partners because the traps don't discriminate between "small guilds" and swap partners. Your guild will become a pariah. Good luck with that. :cool:
no ,those sector will not take part in exchange, few will by our, few partner (if chessboard)
they will stay unless small guild waste their resource to take it ;) than we retake, and traps for us is not a problem, 40 ppl, 2 negs for sector each. Easy job.

Top guild noone like regardless of this.

Owl II

Emperor
If we compare with the living, then we get about 2 times less fights per season than my guild in the living world. If we compare the beta before and after nerf, I can say that we played swaps with a strong guild last season. We got 57k fights. The last season before nerf on the volcano map brought us 67k fights with a similar partner.

I am not a supporter of speculation, but based on these data, it can be assumed that strong guilds will lose 15-20% of the current maximum number of fights after entering the nerf on the living. It will be like death for the average guilds. Weak (vegetables) will not care. But no one plays GBG alone. So the seasons where two friendly strong guilds meet will not differ much from the current ones. All the others will be dead to the majority and painful for the tops. It will be the agony of waiting and pasture of the flags. And I dont presume to guess how the fighting seasons will pass in groups with two or more strong opponents. I think this part of the game will be lost

Last edited:
no ,those sector will not take part in exchange, few will by our, few partner (if chessboard)
This means that you plan on excluding about half of the map from the chessboard. Your partners will not accept this.
they will stay unless small guild waste their resource to take it ;) than we retake, and traps for us is not a problem, 40 ppl, 2 negs for sector each. Easy job.
The guilds that you are referring to are already locked out. Your use of traps won't change anything except that you will be burning up a lot of your resources to pursue this strategy. Better to swap with the smaller guilds and share
Top guild noone like regardless of this.
Don't flatter yourself. Other guilds not liking yours has nothing to do with the fact that yours is #6, it's because you give them no reason to like you. In the States we have a saying, "be careful who you anger on the way up because they will be waiting for you on your way back down".

Your partners will not accept this.
Why? xD he also does not want other guild to bother? We are in 2 taking whole map? We dont need other 6 guilds.
Better to swap with the smaller guilds and share
Swap with 3 guilds? Are you mad?
Swap works only with 2 guilds. When 3 always one is in bad spot. 2 is max for efficient chessboard.
Jesus 6 on ranking
but first in GB.... we destroyed every strong guild in GB. We are the second power in GvG (ask heroes and tigers - first guild on server.
Number 2-5 are not fighting with anyone (only respect fight with us too)
the rest, are just taking secotr and not fighting. And we are geetin 15 ppl and fight with top 1 on gvg

3 years - Geeks was top guild in my server, than for half a year Heroes and tiger. Than its our turn, we destroyed HT three times in a row with huge advantage therefore we are the strongest on our server.
We destroyed also other strong guilds. Noone left to beat on my server.

Sadly global ranking is not showin GB power cuz everyone in diamond has 18000 prestige :<

I never said i am the best in global. We said my guild is the best in GB.

You have repeatedly claimed to be in the best guild. On your world there are 15 guilds at level 90+. Yours is not among them. Enough said. "Best in GB" is purely subjective.
the best guild in terms of GB.... read carefully...
no it is not subjective, cuz if we bit EVERY strong guild in diamond we are not the best? xd
last session we have fight between top 1,2,3 and 4 of server in GB, best session to see who is the best, and guess what +150K ahead of the second one.

CrashBoom

Legend
the best guild in terms of GB.... read carefully...
no it is not subjective, cuz if we bit EVERY strong guild in diamond we are not the best? xd
last session we have fight between top 1,2,3 and 4 of server in GB, best session to see who is the best, and guess what +150K ahead of the second one.
and that win would be even more impressive with the cap :D

and that win would be even more impressive with the cap :D
we dont need impresive win, i want to be able to play a game whole day
Even now it is so sad when it is lets say 21, and you have full attrition and you can just command or encourage others who have power to fight.
After change this situation will occur much faster and i will just stare at game, nothing to do.

Beta King

Viceroy
we dont need impresive win, i want to be able to play a game whole day
Even now it is so sad when it is lets say 21, and you have full attrition and you can just command or encourage others who have power to fight.
After change this situation will occur much faster and i will just stare at game, nothing to do.
You will have to find something else to do that is not playing Inno's game and that's what i think they are going for with this nerf...

CrashBoom

Legend
after releasing the cap they could offer attriton reduction in the shop for real money
for one season between 5% and 35%. the smallest for only 9.99 € and the highest for 99.99 €

together with the 66% cap that would be 100%
and even without any siege camp player will fight with 35% reduction

so players would be able to make more fights before they reach the max attrition they can beat

brilliant idea: if Inno introduce it I should get paid for it

Last edited:

Beta King

Viceroy
after releasing the cap they could offer attriton reduction in the shop for real money
for one season between 5% and 35%. the smallest for only 9.99 € and the highest for 99.99 €

together with the 66% cap that would be 100%
and even without any siege cap player will fight with 35% reduction

so players would be able to make more fights before they reach the max attrition they can beat

brilliant idea: if Inno introduce it I should get paid for it
People will just complain that its a money grab and brutally slander the company for it, probably worse than the $30/month club! I paid $10 for the snowman avatar this event so im sure i would be a sucker for this type of pay2play scheme depending on the map and matchup each season but $100 is way too much more like $10/season for 35% and make it payable with diamonds and it might calm the nerves of the hard core GBG players or make them mad.

Also since i helped adjust it to be better i should get half the pay as well

Last edited: