• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

bromtor

Squire
After a long time of silense and ban from forem i say only this dumpt the new GBG into the trash can same foor those innoing ads who prefent me for login bij phone its mine data bundle and not inno who pays for it stop pushing players to things that the dislike.

end probeply also for FoE for me its to much.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Precisely, I find it curious that it shocks you that Inno modifies the GbG under the guise of balancing but continues to count the fights for the individual ranking as well as that of the PvP towers and prestige for the guilds whereas those on telephones cannot benefit fairly. And I've never seen a protest from the community...
Well, you did say "enjoy every avenue" heh heh. As a player, I would want to enjoy every avenue as well.

Doesn't surprise me, just lets out a chuckle. However, the other stuff should be addressed as well and not kept on the back burner. It still saddens me that mobile players wind up getting the shaft with no GvG access and in-game ads.

Owl II

Emperor
Democracy in action. No one wants to "test" it. This map has been in this state since the first capture. Red - 80 players. Blue - 66 players. Orange - 56 players. I don't think they can't. They just don't want to. Hooray, we are used to

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
If that's what you wanted to achieve, then mission complited. You drop a diamond, 1000 LP to the level some golden league. Maybe that's how it was conceived at the very beginning. Maybe you don't want to have a heavy load on your servers. Maybe this is another step towards fixing the lags in GBG.:D Ok. I wouldn't mind. Do just one thing with it. Remove the guild rating and let everyone who wants to enjoy it

Lucky Starr

Farmer
"Majority" is an interesting word. Let's consider what it means in this context. The majority of FOE players do not visit the Forums. The majority of those that do visit never establish an account and post to any thread. The majority of players that do participate in the Forum did not cast a vote on this matter. The majority of those that did visit the SC/WT Change thread to vote did not post a comment to provide any feedback. The majority of those that voted, voted "no". The majority of those that voted, "no" did not post any feedback. After boiling this ocean, the word "majority" is meaningless. The fact is that a very small number of FOE players posted negative reviews about this change whereas, the vast majority of the player universe doesn't care enough, one way or the other, to let their feelings be known.
But you do realize that just as precise surveys are created for all sorts of areas in life? You ask a small intersection to infer all.

Leones

Marquis
No, you're just waiting to see if everyone will vote "yes" to this. You cannot sit there and tell me from the voting results...

Season 1: Majority of the players voted "No"
Season 2: Majority of the players voted "No"

warrants another round of testing. It merely shows that Inno intends on leaving this on beta and putting it on the live servers. But also it shows that our feedback (in the case of it being majority against) isn't worth spit if it is not within Inno's ideals. Else, they would have already reverted back after the close of the second season (first season since it was already 2 weeks) and went back to the drawing board with this.

Three things are going to happen with this:
• Players are just going to scale back or quit the feature.
• Players are just going to quit the game or quit spending.
• This thread will become a dumpster fire of players' disdain for this.

And to be honest, I don't blame any player one bit.
I understand that you're against this feature and would like it removed, but we would like proper feedback before we make a decision about this. And unfortunately, two seasons is not enough for that. As guild battlegrounds is a feature that can be played for years to come, we'd like information about how this change affects GBG over a longer period, not just two rounds.
Generally, early feedback to large changes is very much a knee-jerk reaction, and it takes time to get used to something.

HunZ95

Squire
I understand that you're against this feature and would like it removed, but we would like proper feedback before we make a decision about this. And unfortunately, two seasons is not enough for that. As guild battlegrounds is a feature that can be played for years to come, we'd like information about how this change affects GBG over a longer period, not just two rounds.
Generally, early feedback to large changes is very much a knee-jerk reaction, and it takes time to get used to something.

you get used to it or you run away.:D
there was a lot of feedback about the issues, but they still launched a 3rd round with 0 changes. There is nothing more to comment on this.

kawada

Marquis
what kind of ADDITIONAL feedback you expect to get if you ask the same question which does not help to understand pros and cons; and don't change a thing in GBG? I don't think many people would change their opinion and everyone who wanted to speak up -- did so weeks ago.

In the voting thread, feedback is hidden, but we can see it from this thread> no BRAND NEW ideas have been raised after season 1

-Alin-

Emperor

By this logic we should play with 66.6% another 2 years and 6 months untill another change is done and taken into consideration by InnoGames.
You tested already how things went with 100% for 2 years and 6 months, and You penalised players now because they became stronger and began producing more treasury goods to ping-pong in GBG :p

Owl II

Emperor
You do realize that you treat toothache when a patient has pneumonia, right? Or not? Or do we just not know anything about what tasks you are solving with this test, and you do not intend to share with us?

Owl II

Emperor
By this logic we should play with 66.6% another 2 years and 6 months untill another change is done and taken into consideration by InnoGames.
You tested already how things went with 100% for 2 years and 6 months, and You penalised players now because they became stronger and began producing more treasury goods to ping-pong in GBG :p
We can at least safely play on live servers while they enjoy unhurried testing here.

CrashBoom

Legend
I understand that you're against this feature and would like it removed, but we would like proper feedback before we make a decision about this.
but do you think the feedback will now change during/after the 3rd round on beta ?
only the same dozen people writing here

we'd like information about how this change affects GBG over a longer period, not just two rounds.
but beta doesn't reflect what will happen on live

so basically now there are two options:
- it goes live next season
- it will be reverted to the old SC behaviour

conqueror9

Regent

what do u mean proper feedback, do u mean < we pretend ...not observe what u observe, change negative comments and become heartless to say "bug" is "not bug", "bad" should address as "good" ...>

can u fully clarify...the term of
"proper feedback"

Last edited by a moderator:

kawada

Marquis
what do u mean proper feedback, do u mean < we pretend ...not observe what u observe, change negative comments and become heartless to say "bug" is "not bug", "bad" should address as "good" ...>

can u fully clarify...the term of "proper feedback"
"Dear Diary,

Today, I gave up and accepted the idea of new GBG... I realized how wrong I was..."

*tears on paper*