• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Those guilds, who built up a serious treasury to be able to participate in swaps now can go to hell..
Those, who didn't do anything just whined beacuse the above mentioned guilds didn't let them go to the center area now can clap and be happy.

This was the easiest way to "reform" GBG. Instead of reforming the league system now Inno just killed the GBG.
I can throw my last 2.5 years out - the high attack bonus and guild goods production now is useless.,,

This removes a very good source of diamonds for free to play players and makes A/D a lot more important which also hurts F2P players. Combined with the 12 diamond expansions in SAJM and the removal of WWs from events, InnoGames seems to be making it harder and harder for players who don't want to buy a ton of diamonds to compete at the highest level.

This removes a very good source of diamonds for free to play players and makes A/D a lot more important which also hurts F2P players. Combined with the 12 diamond expansions in SAJM and the removal of WWs from events, InnoGames seems to be making it harder and harder for players who don't want to buy a ton of diamonds to compete at the highest level.
They are making FoE more P2W within every change...

Eric VIVI

Farmer
This proposed change would penalize players who are active GBG fighters. This will slow down the FP/rewards revenue that is generated as a result. With fewer available FP's the leveling of GB's will slow down, players moving up in eras will slow down, etc...

As an active GBG fighter, I am opposed to this change.

OmegaLee

Steward
I agree 100% that diamonds are getting harder and harder to get. When SAT arrives, I may not have enough free diamonds to buy all the expansions. I bought a lot of diamonds early on, but can't afford more at this point.

I agree 100% that diamonds are getting harder and harder to get. When SAT arrives, I may not have enough free diamonds to buy all the expansions. I bought a lot of diamonds early on, but can't afford more at this point.
I will have to stop spending free diamonds on events and save up for the expansions when I reach a higher age. I am at least lucky that I was able to snag some WWs before they pulled them from events, but not nearly enough to pay for all those expansions and spend on one or two events a year

OmegaLee

Steward
My guts says a lot of of top scoring players will lose interest in the game. They spent there last 2+ years building up attack / defense to last longer in GBG. It has become the primary source of fighting points to up player score.

A lot of guilds have problems motivating people to fight the higher attrition sectors. A lot of people only will hit 4+ camp sectors for almost free fighting. The net effect of this chance will be lower interest in GBG.
Many guilds spend a great deal of effort setting up friendly GBG with low to no attrition battles. This concept will be broke with the above change. There simply won't have enough fights to keep the swaps going.

Do you really want to totally change the whole concept of GBG and have people less interested?

My guts says a lot of of top scoring players will lose interest in the game. They spent there last 2+ years building up attack / defense to last longer in GBG. It has become the primary source of fighting points to up player score.

A lot of guilds have problems motivating people to fight the higher attrition sectors. A lot of people only will hit 4+ camp sectors for almost free fighting. The net effect of this chance will be lower interest in GBG.
Many guilds spend a great deal of effort setting up friendly GBG with low to no attrition battles. This concept will be broke with the above change. There simply won't have enough fights to keep the swaps going.

Do you really want to totally change the whole concept of GBG and have people less interested?
That's the point. This game is dying, GBG is one thing that motivate players to daily logging-in...

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Don't forget, people often refuse to hit sectors without 4SC support because they are afraid of missing out the farm. If there is no farm, then...there is nothing to be afraid of (but of course it will be still an issue people hitting nothing but with the new "full" support...).

Don't forget, people often refuse to hit sectors without 4SC support because they are afraid of missing out the farm. If there is no farm, then...there is nothing to be afraid of (but of course it will be still an issue people hitting nothing but with the new "full" support...).
Once more, this just means that this change will hinder the big, active guilds(who, by the way, make up the core of the community and spend the most money on diamonds) so this will just punish the players who actually care about this game and like it, and who also spent years building up a guild suitable for GBG(meaning treasury, players etc..), while also punishing the smaller guilds, it creates new problems, while eliminating no old problems

Edit: And those people you mentioned in your comment don't exist in big guilds, or at least shouldn't..

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What if we tested to refine our remarks instead of criticizing without knowing?
The majority wanted more balance in GbG, it can happen, just see.
On the other hand, the game was made for everyone, not just for a hundred players per world who stuffed themselves and who will have to question themselves.
On my live server, I know a guild that was ravaging everything with players who never exceeded 20 attritions. It will hurt them a lot!
While players who have mounted their attack will be penalized less.

I think it will create less competitiveness, because depending on what your A/D is you will reach your attrition cap soon, and then for the entire day there will be no real motivator to log on, thus there will be fewer races for sectors, and fewer people will be interested in the GBG aspect of the game. This change should go hand-in-hand with a GvG overhaul -> which will never happen :)

Owl II

Emperor
We say, there are two types of envy. White envy and black envy. White envy: the neighbor has something, and I want it too. Black envy: I don't have it, I want my neighbor not to have it too. Guess whose envy was satisfied by the devs? It was possible to change the distribution by league. It was possible to rework the guild rating. But no, we left the poor gameplay, absolutely delusional ranking. But on the other hand, we cut the rewards to those who really played it. Now no one will play it. Players will do the necessary minimum so as not to fall out of the league, and that's all.