• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

jovada

Regent
You simply cannot give an answer to what the top guilds spend their time if GBG does not give you the opportunity to play more, because everyone reaches their maximum much sooner. You continue to support only one side, the weaker guilds, so that they have opportunities at all points of the day, but you do not take what you take from the active players and the top guilds.
1) again you classify only active players those who have all day long to play and degrade the others as weak players.
2) I gave already several good arguments to counter the fake arguments who are only given by greed.
3) If you have that much time 24/24 to play why don't you spend more time on a second world that is possible in every country you know, or maybe is your 2th 3th 4th 5th world full with wishing wells and fountains only to feed your main world , i don't know.
4) maybe you don't like strategy games and will turn foe only in a shootergame, then i suggest you search for a shootergame where you can click all day long.

Beta King

Viceroy
I totally agree with you.
But saying as an argument that you don't like this solution because you don't find it balanced or that it only prevents you from doing fights instead of reading the truth penalizes you even more.

If I were in Inno's place, the majority who are against saying that they just want more fights, I will do it again as before but I will make sure that above 300 daily individual fights, there is no no more rewards. This would go in the direction of what the majority demands. What do you say ?

I remain convinced that it is better to calmly explain your frustration without lying or hiding behind another reason.
I would be perfectly fine with cutting off the FPs, diamonds, frag and everything else at 300 fights as long as you can still get player points for the remaining fights you do since that is the only grind available that will allow newer player to gain ground on the players that have accumulated billions of points. This nerf will be a permanent handicap to anyone that is not at the top right now. If there was a way to grind on GVG we could move to that for points but i don't think that's a viable option either.

Instead of changing the seige camps why don't we make a more powerful building that can negate the seige camps. A 'hometown trap' which starts with 100% chance of increasing attrition by 2 and a 50% chance of decreasing VP upon capture. Then reduces effectiveness each sector away from base by 20% so 5 sectors away it would have not effect. It should cost the goods the palace costs.

Traps are always more effective closer to home. In real life when Germany attacked Russia many say that was the turning point they lost victory points and could not overcome the trap of a Russian winter.

HunZ95

Squire
1) again you classify only active players those who have all day long to play and degrade the others as weak players.
2) I gave already several good arguments to counter the fake arguments who are only given by greed.
3) If you have that much time 24/24 to play why don't you spend more time on a second world that is possible in every country you know, or maybe is your 2th 3th 4th 5th world full with wishing wells and fountains only to feed your main world , i don't know.
please don't divert the topic.
I didn't rate players, I rated guilds. Where there is no organization weak guilds matter. That makes them still good players in that guild.
You still haven't given an answer as to what the GUILD can do if the participation time on the gbg is already reduced.

PackCat

Marquis
Less with this update!
yes, but let's kill everyone to keep the one bad guy from getting away.
You criticize those who have been active on this forum for a long time while those are the same ones who proposed solutions.
In my country we say: "It's not when you've pooped in the sheets that it's time to squeeze your buttocks."
I am not criticizing anyone in this forum thread. only the decision makers who thought this was a viable idea without as much pomp as has been discovered here. Maybe if they did everything but activate the change this season, but talked about it, it would given everyone more of a chance to understand the consequences. You have 2 groups.. One that thinks Hey, we will get more points because we are not locked out, then realizing that the stronger Guilds have provided the attrition protection in the past, to the other who thinks if you over-attrition everything, it is hardly worth getting involved and will not lead to any benefit to the weaker Guilds who will have to build their own camps from now on.

Propose solutions, let's discuss between us where we all have different visions, encourage your guild members to come and "like" your suggestions. It seems to me that only the number of "likes" on a message is examined by Innogames.

But take into account that a suggestion that only favors one type of guild will never be unanimous. You have to think globally to have a large majority.
I suggest regularly, and usually get some rude support person to insult my proposal.
I would never suggest anything that would take from one group and give to another.
Everything must be earned and fought for fairly.

My latest proposal this week was to reverse sort the Age Selection for battle army list.
It was forwarded, but they seemed to miss the header in the action requested.

1656869767065.png

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Instead of changing the seige camps why don't we make a more powerful building that can negate the seige camps. A 'hometown trap' which starts with 100% chance of increasing attrition by 2 and a 50% chance of decreasing VP upon capture. Then reduces effectiveness each sector away from base by 20% so 5 sectors away it would have not effect. It should cost the goods the palace costs.

Traps are always more effective closer to home. In real life when Germany attacked Russia many say that was the turning point they lost victory points and could not overcome the trap of a Russian winter.
why so complicated ?

just change the current trap from multipy with 2 to add 1 attrition

because actually the trap is already the opposite of the camp
one should increase where the other decrease

unfortunately it was designed poorly:
instead of neutralizing each other one (SC) always beats the other

meggio87

Farmer
Good morning,
I wanted to ask if this new limit is limited to a single province or even with more provinces close to the province to be taken?Thank you.

I don't know how long you play in your world , but your argument is riduculous.
you can as well say why can players catch up with someone playing for years, during years we had to deal with very little fp , GG max level 10, we had to go first progressive and then return to indus map to defeat the second row, it took you a long time to reach even 100% att. Now they can catch up in a couple of months, so don't come with the argument they are not allowed to play in GbG to and be competitive

You continue to manipulate people.... This is unfair. What kind of game are you playing?

jovada

Regent
You still haven't given an answer as to what the GUILD can do if the participation time on the gbg is already reduced.
I answered that before but i suggest you start reading instead of always yelling that they punish active players

1) maybe guildplayers that comes in and look 3 or 4 times a day just to be dissapointed and frustrated because they can't do nothing and because of that even don't come look anymore will maybe be attrackted to play again in GbG,
Maybe they will or maybe not , the future after a couple of seasons will show it , just like they will show if all the so active whales quit the game or not.

2) And don't tell me it's not true, several big fighting guilds compete with other guildmates to do the most fights and causing internal trouble because some do every battles (specially waiting for the camps) and other guildmates can have the crumbles, and that is done in several guilds and often by their leaders, if those greedy players are a little bit stopped by attrition maybe their other guildmates will have more opportunity to.

3) Always yelling about active players being punished, what is your definition of active player ??? the player that can play all day long on 1 world to collect massive bonus by free fights?? Well not if it is any of your business but i play as founder/leader on 6 worlds and i'm Jupiter in all 6 worlds , none of my cities is in function for my main world. Many other players do the same , so i think they are pretty active and not only log in 10 minutes a day.
So because they not log only in the main world 6 times a day to do endless battles they are weak players and not active ?
No the real thing is to exploit one world and have other worlds to feed the main world ?????

PackCat

Marquis
4) maybe you don't like strategy games and will turn foe only in a shootergame, then i suggest you search for a shootergame where you can click all day long.
1. I guess you have never been to a gym.... where the buffed up guys stand around mocking the weaklings. It is life.
2. We need to find a better way to educate and train Guilds to become better in GBG. Someone suggested GBG is not a team effort like GE, but it does require multiple players to attack sectors, attrition or not.
3. The sacrifice created is one-sided. it penalizes Guilds that are fast or heavy fighters. It does not penalize Guilds that have poor participation. The spread between #1 and the last position is so thin, you can win in one season and be protected for the next 3. Each season should have its own merits, and teams should be bounced regularly from the Diamond league if they are low performing.
4. Actually, INNO made FOE into a shooter game. I was quite happy as an economic farmer until FOE literally took away all RP points for having a productive city. They encouraged and forced everyone into becoming fighters to gain points. Now that a lot of players figured out to make it effective FOE wants to take that away as well. This is why I hate grocery stores... You find a product you are fond of and get latched onto it, only to have that store remove the product. Like your favorite brand of peanut butter or candy bar or whatever.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I would be perfectly fine with cutting off the FPs, diamonds, frag and everything else at 300 fights as long as you can still get player points for the remaining fights you do since that is the only grind available that will allow newer player to gain ground on the players that have accumulated billions of points. This nerf will be a permanent handicap to anyone that is not at the top right now. If there was a way to grind on GVG we could move to that for points but i don't think that's a viable option either.
So we're also removing GvG or the GvG battle count so that phone players can also compete in PvP rounds and in the overall rankings?

Beta King

Viceroy
I answered that before but i suggest you start reading instead of always yelling that they punish active players

1) maybe guildplayers that comes in and look 3 or 4 times a day just to be dissapointed and frustrated because they can't do nothing and because of that even don't come look anymore will maybe be attrackted to play again in GbG,
Maybe they will or maybe not , the future after a couple of seasons will show it , just like they will show if all the so active whales quit the game or not.

2) And don't tell me it's not true, several big fighting guilds compete with other guildmates to do the most fights and causing internal trouble because some do every battles (specially waiting for the camps) and other guildmates can have the crumbles, and that is done in several guilds and often by their leaders, if those greedy players are a little bit stopped by attrition maybe their other guildmates will have more opportunity to.

3) Always yelling about active players being punished, what is your definition of active player ??? the player that can play all day long on 1 world to collect massive bonus by free fights?? Well not if it is any of your business but i play as founder/leader on 6 worlds and i'm Jupiter in all 6 worlds , none of my cities is in function for my main world. Many other players do the same , so i think they are pretty active and not only log in 10 minutes a day.
So because they not log only in the main world 6 times a day to do endless battles they are weak players and not active ?
No the real thing is to exploit one world and have other worlds to feed the main world ?????
So this explains why you are so for these changes you are one of the "whales" and you are tired of grinding and now would like to sit back, do minimal and maintain your ranking status with no outlet for lower players to grind and surpass you. Don't worry i if i was in your shoes i would hope INNO slows the ability for growth way down as well.

Well indeed they did sugar coat it. They did not give a valid reason for this sudden change out of nowhere that just had to be done without warning or time to gear up for it. They gave a lame excuse such as "save the poor children".

Server limitations, Greed, or Virtual Signaling ??? It has to be one of these.

Most people found out the day before the new season started.
Why not a forum discussion pre-op to find out how people thought about the change.
But then they would have needed to disclose the idea behind the reason for the suggested change.
Meanwhile, 3 years later, cheaters are still cheating, bugs are not being addressed, but INNO has an extremely urgent priority plan to wreck everyone.
This is why most people are upset. Rhymes with "hissed".
I think instead of trying to get rid of cheating with bots they should let people pay for inno's own version of bots with diamonds or a monthly subscription. I would pay 50 diamonds to do 50 unbirhday quests. I would pay 5 diamonds to aid all. I would pay 50 diamonds to visit all taverns.

jovada

Regent
So this explains why you are so for these changes you are one of the "whales" and you are tired of grinding and now would like to sit back, do minimal and maintain your ranking status with no outlet for lower players to grind and surpass you. Don't worry i if i was in your shoes i would hope INNO slows the ability for growth way down as well.

I don't know how long you play in your world , but your argument is riduculous.
you can as well say why can players catch up with someone playing for years, during years we had to deal with very little fp , GG max level 10, we had to go first progressive and then return to indus map to defeat the second row, it took you a long time to reach even 100% att. Now they can catch up in a couple of months, so don't come with the argument they are not allowed to play in GbG to and be competitive

I suggest you better read correctly everything instead of making ridiculous accusations

HunZ95

Squire

GVG is limited to a fixed time and the number of battles is also limited. By the way, doesn't it bother you that the attack option is not available there at any time during the day in GVG map? Or that mobile players are excluded from it? Or is it not important because there the person does not receive a reward?
You can't condemn a player because only wants to play in 1 world, it's the same fate if you don't like change, you play in multiple worlds, like if the guild if you don't want to sit on the GBG beach log in every 4 hours.
And the defined world guild community is still unaffected by how much time you can spend in other worlds.
You expect the change to be approved, but you don't want to consider other aspects, you just want to have the opportunity for small alliances. There is no problem with that, but if we are going to change, then we have to count with everyone and create something less destructive.

PackCat

Marquis

Simple solution. Cap number of VP to 500 a day per player. (max ~6K VP per season)
If 1 player takes 3.125 sectors for a single rotation, they are is finished for the day, and everyone else can still fight. You can reasonably have up to 5-12 swap sectors at 4-5 rotations in a day, (~10K points) so there are plenty of points to share around. The end result is the same as attrition, but you don't feel like your wallet got jacked, your armies depleted as well as your goods and treasury. It might be helpful to encourage unblocked sectors immediate from HQ.

jovada

Regent
You can't condemn a player because only wants to play in 1 world, it's the same fate if you don't like change, you play in multiple worlds, like if the guild if you don't want to sit on the GBG beach log in every 4 hours.
Is it an habit of you to always misquote answers and turn them the other way?????

I never condemmed a player because he plays only one world if a player has only time and will only make the effort for one world that is his good right,
Second if that player creates other worlds to exploit his main world , that is another thing , that makes a big difference with the player that plays only one world right ???
And again i don't condemme a player who plays only one world , i condemme the fact that you say that other players are weak and not active because they don't play the whale in one world.