• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

mcbluefire

Baronet
Ah yes the delusional FoE diamond buyer

Customers buy a product
FoE is free to play nothing to buy
You must be one of those players who because they purchase premium currency think they are special
You think you are entitled to more from the company than just the advantage the diamonds give
Guess what your not you are the same as the rest of us
Get over yourself

Hit a nerve, eh? ROFL.

Entertainment is a product. You believe that buying a ticket to a movie and then going home with nothing makes you not a customer? You think Inno can exist on players who do not pay anything? Best of luck to you in dream land.

I'm not just a free to play player, I've invested in this game. Could careless what you think that labels me. I'll call it what I want and I'll call Inno on their bluff all I want as well.

HunZ95

Squire
Of course all you can do is mocking,

Bringing false arguments with your "short" play is also ridiculous,
2 big guilds swapping 20 sectors , each guild 10 with 4 players it takes you less then an hour 400 fights each and normaly your done also ..... oh i forgot you wait only to fight when there is no attrition so you can do another round with 4 players 4 hours later.
Just be honest it's the same in every big guild , you will see those 4 players , maybe 5 or 6 take all the profit and the other guildmates may be happy when something is left and can do 2500 fights a season.
its rude that you think so many players are stupid.
you claim that 70-75 players work in each top guild, and then 4-6 players collect everything.
But people can say anything to you, you have a misconception with which you want to convince everyone.
good luck for that.:D

you claim that 70-75 players work in each top guild, and then 4-6 players collect everything.
But people can say anything to you, you have a misconception with which you want to convince everyone.
good luck for that.:D
It's not a "misconception". I have examined the battle data of players in multiple guilds on several different servers/worlds. In every instance I observed the same thing. I don't find a "normal distribution" of battles, a bell-shaped curve where a few players get a lot of battles, a few get a small number, and the remainder get the majority of battles, Instead, the battle distribution is highly skewed, a few (+/- 15% of the members) get a disproportionately high amount of fights (+/- 80% of the total), a small number of members (+/- 15%) get a small number of fights (+/- 15% of the total), and the rest get few to none. Granted, your Guild may be an exception though I doubt it.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It is you who take us for fools.
Show me a guild of at least 40 members, more than half of whom each perform more than 5,000 fights per season.
Give me the name and the world matches so I can check.
Because when I see, on all the servers (US, DE, EN, FR, IT, ...) one or two players with more than 10,000 fights, I see that the vast majority of this guild does not exceed 500 fights.
Show me a guild that meets these conditions and I'll stop defending this nerf.

Owl II

Emperor
Bottom
The last player has poor eyesight. It is difficult for him to navigate the tags, read the commands and generally hit then and what is required. But he doesn't violate other guild rules. The fourth from the bottom disappeared somewhere after the start of the season and was removed from the guild after the end. Three have moved to the OF and spend more units and nerves than they enjoy and benefit the guild. The second one from above joined to us recently and didn't even have time to raise Arc to 80. Her Traz is now in its infancy. Come on, make them happy. Make them hit on a par with the others. Meanwhile, the third from above scored 11k fights that season. He started playing on January 1 of this year. He is making a huge contribution to the overall task now, joining the game at night, when the main part of the guild is sleeping. Maybe we will wake up a guy with poor eyesight next time and make him hit at night so that you will be happy. Examiners...

Bottom
The last player has poor eyesight. It is difficult for him to navigate the tags, read the commands and generally hit then and what is required. But he doesn't violate other guild rules. The fourth from the bottom disappeared somewhere after the start of the season and was removed from the guild after the end. Three have moved to the OF and spend more units and nerves than they enjoy and benefit the guild. The second one from above joined to us recently and didn't even have time to raise Arc to 80. Her Traz is now in its infancy. Come on, make them happy. Make them hit on a par with the others. Meanwhile, the third from above scored 11k fights that season. He started playing on January 1 of this year. He is making a huge contribution to the overall task now, joining the game at night, when the main part of the guild is sleeping. Maybe we will wake up a guy with poor eyesight next time and make him hit at night so that you will be happy. Examiners...
Thanks for sharing data that is consistent with what I have been observing. The bottom 25% of members account for only 2.4% of the fights. Now, send us the stats on the top 25% of the members to see if they account for 80+% of the fights as has been observed elsewhere.

Emberguard

Emperor
You believe that buying a ticket to a movie and then going home with nothing makes you not a customer? You think Inno can exist on players who do not pay anything? Best of luck to you in dream land.

I'm not just a free to play player, I've invested in this game. Could careless what you think that labels me.

I would say Free-to-Play and Pay-to-Play are both customers, and should be treated as such. No one demographic can exclusively claim the title of customer, neither would the game be enjoyable or playable without both demographics. We've all invested in the game one way or another whether it be our time or money

HunZ95

Squire
[/QUOTE]
It is you who take us for fools.
Show me a guild of at least 40 members, more than half of whom each perform more than 5,000 fights per season.
Give me the name and the world matches so I can check.
Because when I see, on all the servers (US, DE, EN, FR, IT, ...) one or two players with more than 10,000 fights, I see that the vast majority of this guild does not exceed 500 fights.
Show me a guild that meets these conditions and I'll stop defending this nerf.
can't show the impossible. if half of the top guild reaches 5000 battles, the other half has nothing left. By the way, there are few players with lot of battles in the guilds, because few people take on night games. However 40% of battles in a season take place at night and dawn. During the day 70 players share the battles, at night it is good if 4-5. I dont judge either side, if someone wants to play at night, then play, if want to sleep, then sleep. So it is pointless to expect statistics where even half of the guilds have the same number of battles, each person has a different time schedule, free time, and priorities in life.

can't show the impossible. if half of the top guild reaches 5000 battles, the other half has nothing left. By the way, there are few players with lot of battles in the guilds, because few people take on night games. However 40% of battles in a season take place at night and dawn. During the day 70 players share the battles, at night it is good if 4-5. I dont judge either side, if someone wants to play at night, then play, if want to sleep, then sleep. So it is pointless to expect statistics where even half of the guilds have the same number of battles, each person has a different time schedule, free time, and priorities in life.
Your argument doesn't consider the effect of time zones and presumes that nearly everyone sleeps at the same time (e.g. 10PM-6AM). Even so, using your example, 70 players (87%) share access to 60% of the battles. If this is true, then there should be a bell-shaped distribution of these battles. In your guild then, 4-5 players would have an understandable large number of battles (these players are outliers) but everyone else's battles should follow a normal distribution. I've never seen an example of this but, will gladly stop supporting the nerf if you can show me that this is the case in your live server guild.

Owl II

Emperor
Your argument doesn't consider the effect of time zones and presumes that nearly everyone sleeps at the same time (e.g. 10PM-6AM). Even so, using your example, 70 players (87%) share access to 60% of the battles. If this is true, then there should be a bell-shaped distribution of these battles. In your guild then, 4-5 players would have an understandable large number of battles (these players are outliers) but everyone else's battles should follow a normal distribution. I've never seen an example of this but, will gladly stop supporting the nerf if you can show me that this is the case in your live server guild.
It's a game. No one owes you anything here. Guilds play the way they can and the way they want. Each player has individual opportunities and interests. Nevertheless, to assume that the players, as slaves, as dumb creatures, tolerate dictatorship and violence in the game is an extreme degree of insanity. How can you force someone to hit against their will, or not let them hit? where did come from such wild and strange fantasies?

Owl II

Emperor
Players are not machines. Today one is sick, the other has a peak of activity. Tomorrow a new guy came, who still can't hit a lot, and the top decided to take a break. What kind of wild idea is it to make everyone hit the same way? You asked them - do they want to play like this?

Players are not machines. Today one is sick, the other has a peak of activity. Tomorrow a new guy came, who still can't hit a lot, and the top decided to take a break. What kind of wild idea is it to make everyone hit the same way? You asked them - do they want to play like this?
I never said that we need to "make everyone hit the same way". I'm challenging your claim (and that of @HunZ95) that the fights are not primarily going to a very few members of your guild while the majority get iced out for any number of reasons. "This one is sick", "that one has poor eyesight", "the other one is lazy" is just rationalization and does not explain what simple examination reveals. In every guild that I have examined very few players account for most of the battles. Thus far, you will not, or cannot, offer data to the contrary. Elimination of zero attrition will go a long way towards levelling the field within each guild and provide better opportunity to the lesser players.

Owl II

Emperor
I never said that we need to "make everyone hit the same way". I'm challenging your claim (and that of @HunZ95) that the fights are not primarily going to a very few members of your guild while the majority get iced out for any number of reasons. "This one is sick", "that one has poor eyesight", "the other one is lazy" is just rationalization and does not explain what simple examination reveals. In every guild that I have examined very few players account for most of the battles. Thus far, you will not, or cannot, offer data to the contrary. Elimination of zero attrition will go a long way towards levelling the field within each guild and provide better opportunity to the lesser players.
Yes. Of course. Elimination zero attrition will heal everyone at once. :rolleyes:
If it heal you, it will be FOE's greatest achievement.

Beta King

Viceroy
And by lesser players you mean the ones that dont want to take the time to be on when they should and could care less about getting a bunch of fights those ones? Makes no sense, sounds like the guy that says i dont want to work and why should i when the gov will give me a welfare check then turn around and complain that they guy that does work a lot has more money than him and wants to limit that mans work so he is poor as well. The lets all have less together mentality.

jovada

Regent
Yes. Of course. Elimination zero attrition will heal everyone at once. :rolleyes:
If it heal you, it will be FOE's greatest achievement.
Why should we be healed ? we are not sick, Elemination of zero attrition will heal the abuse and greed of some whales that's all.

Beta King

Viceroy
If there is some kind of special power that the top 5% are using to hold the 95% back from getting fights and the 95% dont have access to this power we kinda need to find out what this power is and expose it so we can get that power to the 95% and everyone is on a level playing field but from what i can see everyone in the game has the exact same opportunity. If you choose to go to a baby guild and get cornered that was your choice nobody is making you stay in that guild and be cornered...

Beta King

Viceroy
Unfortunately the people that constantly whine will always whine and even if this nerf gets put in they will find something else to whine about cause that's who they are. Im guessing the same people that are whining about 0% attrition are the same people whining about questing and all other stuff on the forums.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
Unfortunately the people that constantly whine will always whine and even if this nerf gets put in they will find something else to whine about cause that's who they are. Im guessing the same peopel that are whining about 0% attrition are the same people whining about questing and all other stuff on the forums.
Well the same applies to you , constantly whining because inno brings in the "nerf"
Start to read the other stuff on the forum instead of making assumptions and you will see that you are wrong.

And by lesser players you mean the ones that dont want to take the time to be on when they should and could care less about getting a bunch of fights those ones? Makes no sense, sounds like the guy that says i dont want to work and why should i when the gov will give me a welfare check then turn around and complain that they guy that does work a lot has more money than him and wants to limit that mans work so he is poor as well. The lets all have less together mentality.
You keep putting words into my mouth. By "lesser" players I mean the ones that are not getting an opportunity to earn a fair share of the GBG battles. Your generalization is that all players getting only a small number of battles do so by choice while you refuse to accept that there are players that want to fight more but the whales ice them out. If you are right, and I do not think that you are, why does your guild permit so many slackers to remain on board?