• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
You are serious ?
We ask for the time and you answer us on Friday!
I try to provide you with as many information, as I can. They are however not always as exact, as some may hope. If most players here don't like the additional information I can provide, should I just stop posting them? Would that be better?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If most players here don't like the additional information I can provide, should I just stop posting them? Would that be better?
Once again, I have nothing against the messenger but against Inno's policy.
Our feedback never seems to be taken into account, the distilled information does not allow us to give you precise feedback.
So yes, I prefer the silence which at least has the merit of being honest.
Although it goes with a good intention, listing us the possible gains without revealing if the% have evolved is really screwing up!

Imagine that our feedback (if it was really taken into account) was as precise as your information.
Would that help you?

Owl II

Emperor
Pff.. All this is a secret Polichinelle. We was fight and made an idea of the changes already yesterday. Percent can change over a long distance, but only a little

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well I just got a bunch of coins and supplies which I already get plenty of.
If it's going to be different let's go with blueprints and fragments of things like one up kits and renovation kits.

1BFA

Viceroy
What would be nice and keeping the rewards fresh is change at least one or two with some fragments. Inno can keep it random and yes add both good and crap fragments.

Yekk

Regent
I try to provide you with as many information, as I can. They are however not always as exact, as some may hope. If most players here don't like the additional information I can provide, should I just stop posting them? Would that be better?

what would be the difference in game...you do not seem to get anything done...do not have the players backs...2021 was a bad year for INNO

is 2022 the year do we move elsewhere? release the new map on live and lets see

jovada

Regent
After all our feedback for a more honest and tactical GbG, after our feedback that some sectors in front of HQ have no slots and is totally unfair for guilds that have to conquer two sectors with full attrition.

All they could do is mess a little with the rewards ? Bravo inno , great job that was really the most important thing to do.

Last edited:

Yekk

Regent
After all our feedback for a more honest and tactical GbG, after our feedback that some sectors in front of HQ have no slots and is totally unfair for guilds that have to conquer two sectors with full attrition.

All they could do is mess a little with the rewards ? Bravo inno , great job that was really the most important thing to do.

Guilds full of push toons and bots will prosper whereas the honest players languish... Players will not use diamonds to get early tiles...They won't have to nor will want too

Such is the design team Inno has at the moment