• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Guild Battleground

esoterism

Squire
This is whatever you think it can be (frankly I do not care !) that leaded to 14 members ceasing enjoying playing FOE in my French guild alone.
So the allocation should be changed and one issue is the one exposed above, there might be others, but one is the one pointed out that should be addressed.

Owl II

Emperor
And when allocating guilds, Only ONE Pro Gamer guild should be in a league, like seeded place (tête de série) at tennis.
You don't like top guilds? Do you want them to sit on a gray map and take one province on the third line every two days? You are a cruel man! They'll eat each other :eek::D

CrashBoom

Legend
- Familly Guild is a guild that takes longer to take a sectors.
When more than 1 Pro Gamers Guild is in a League, only these ones are able to play (see pictures) and all others are unable to play. Having as a consequence
why not simply
family guilds can't advance to diamond league
they will stay in platinum league
and diamond is for pro gamers guild only

like in germany soccer
the B teams (2nd teams) are only allowed to advance to the 3rd league but not 2nd league
even if they are first in 3rd there they won't move up to 2nd league
then the next team will go up

Owl II

Emperor
I like GBG, I also greatly appreciated the fabulous earnings that can be accumulated so easily. But isn't jealousy the problem? Do we not win too many gains, too easily and that this generates these continual complaints?
In GE, the difference between the guilds is even more important but we see less disputes!

In short, I'm not targeting you, but I sincerely think that the complaints against the CBG are only out of jealousy of those who cannot binge as much as they would like!
This is incorrect. Not everyone is so selfish. The problem is much broader. GBG is just a illustration of our society. But in society, relationships are regulated by law. And in the game, we raise a squeal we are envied if we suspect that we are restricted in something.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
why not simply
family guilds can't advance to diamond league
they will stay in platinum league
and diamond is for pro gamers guild only
Maybe because it's impossible? I can't say to my guys, " we're not playing this season because we need seventh place."

esoterism

Squire
There is a difference between EG and CbG that should be change,. CbG like EG should permit to ALL GUILDS to be once first of its league, Current allocation of guild for CbG does not allow that and therefore should be CHANGED. FULL POINT.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
This topic has been moved from ideas to discussions as this topic has turned into a discussion thread.

We will forward your feedback regarding the Guild Battleground matchmaking system to our gamedevelopers.

vesgouo

Baronet
- I would like that in GBG there was a chat window, something similar to the global chat, but for the members of the guild, and that it must be always open, being always visible the last two or 3 msgs, where I could speak to my soldier: "stop fighting in that place", or things like that.

- By the way, even today there is no efficient way to know who was the soldier who attacked at the place where he was instructed not to attack,

- And if the guild leader could actually BLOCK the sector to prevent attacks, instead of just indicating, it would be great too

Owl II

Emperor
We will forward your feedback regarding the Guild Battleground matchmaking system to our gamedevelopers.
Тell them else under any system of matchmaking, agreement and the farm will flourish. Unless they give the guilds a reason to fight (meaning to fight for a higher place in the group)

Owl II

Emperor
You guys really believe ANY changes will bring the effect you desire?? Thats pathetic thinking.... Face it, the strongest guilds will always find their way to dictate the rules, will be doing the farming and all rest on the map will be there just to watch that. No matter how many and what changes the devs would bring in, the sole purpose of gbg is the strongest to farm and become stronger. It is clearly created with that idea in first place and just because of that i am telling you inno won't do any changes as they know pretty good it wont stop the top guilds.

Instead of crying like babies that you cant take part in gbg, you should focus on becoming stronger and earn your place to be among the farming ones. Plain and simple
Dear Santa Claus, make please strong guilds do not just farm, but compete with other strong guilds. Ok, ok, I'm a big girl and I know Santa Claus doesn't exist:D

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's funny, if a guy says he believes in Santa Claus, you take him for a fool, whereas if he says he believes in God, everyone thinks that is normal!

1BFA

Viceroy
We need a new reallocation of Guild by League so that not all the top guild get systematically allocation to the same guild and the top one always win and the weakest always loose. A system like in Tennis could be adopted with consist of determining head of series, so that we get allocation like
- 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
- 2, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26
- 3, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27
- 4, ,8 13, 18, 23, 28
- 9, 14, 19, 24, 29...
Instead of existing classification, it would allow to the weakest of the top to be able to play, which currently the aren't.

So lets say Global ranking 1 and 2 are farming today, so with this system all 2nd rank guild has to do is drop some sectors on GVG map to be 5th on Wednesday (before Battle Grounds starts) so that they can be paired back with 1st on Thursday?

CrashBoom

Legend
that system is extremly unfair
why does #9 get the easiest group ?

doesn't make sense that 12 of the top 13 are facing one of the top 4
#8 gets 4 and 13,...
#10 gets 1 and 5,...
but #9 only gets 14 and 19,...

where is the logic for that ?

and what has that to do with the system in tennis ?
in tennis 1 and 2 meets in the final
when does 1 and 2 meet here in GBG ?