• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Guild attrition list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
So the commanders of GB will know how much power guild have in diffrent time. Depending of ppl online, their attrition and capability. Also knowing who is avoiding "hard" sector, or not doing everything (only for top of the top guilds)
Details
The simple list - same as how many fights or negotations pps did, showing actual attrition
OR
at least, shot attrition the person ended the day.
Balance
0 impact
Abuse Prevention
0 impact - only guilds with abusvie chief will suffer, but the solution is simple - change leader or change guilds so the sick mad chief will be alone.
Summary
It will make easier to know which player is doing 100% of they power, and how much power does the guild have for example at 20:00, 10:00 etc.
In the second version - just to know who is doing 100% and who is doing only "light" sectors.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Didnt see
Hello there again.
Simple idea - add the actual status of members attrition.
It would help the commanders of GB to decide if we fight or no for "hard" sectors etc.

Also knowing who is avoiding "hard" sector, or not doing everything (only for top of the top guilds)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Emberguard

Emperor
Just becasue a IG cant make a function that disables fighting on sectors or at least having this pop up always on....
Who said they can’t? Shouldn’t the chosen functionality of that feature tell you something? Like maybe it’s not designed to give a player absolute control over another player? Also there are situations where it’s better not to have the popup, or to allow it to be overridden.

CrashBoom

Legend
Also there are situations where it’s better not to have the popup, or to allow it to be overridden.
Yea but the guild players who are just fighters, not commanders, they dont think. They just want to play. And this pop up is irritating for them cuz they want fights.
So they disable it.

i kicked many playeyes closing sector which were closed and it ruined the map. If the cross would be strong this situation willl not happen.
I remember the idea of Juber that an almost conquered sector is taken automatically after a specific time :D
O my god, the worst idea ever. Flagging and time control is so important in GB....
Closing secotr right before the hour sum up - so you have 5 circles of point instead of 4 is important too.... Only somone who is not playing on top top level could think about it....

CrashBoom

Legend
Closing secotr right before the hour sum up - so you have 5 circles of point instead of 4 is important too.... Only somone who is not playing on top top level could think about it....
nobody said that you can't do that :rolleyes:

if the amount is reduced every hour then you still can do before the hour is completed :p

because the best time for reducing the amount would actually at the time of giving the points

or if it starts 1 hour after reaching the treshold for doing it would also don't prevent you from taking it before the next calculation
(but would need a counter for each sector. so not so easy to implement as every full hour)

Last edited:
nobody said that you can't do that
Well if the flag would shut down automaticly in random time after putting it 159/160.... i would have problems in keepig in to 1-2 secend before hour count.

and it need to be just 5-10 second max, becasue opponent guild can take this secotr right away in those 10 seconds and i will not have "fifth time" points from this sector.

Status
Not open for further replies.