• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

great building

DeletedUser

I have two questions:

1. Will motivating/polishing/plundering of buildings of Stone Age will count for collecting GB's Brons Age blueprints or will it count not at all ?

2. If donating forgepoints to a GB, some forgepoints can be won. As far as I've seen it can be more than 10 forgepoints, but with space for only 10 forgepoints, where do the forgepoints go?

DeletedUser

2. If u win, forge points from contributions are storage in inventory in pack (5 and 10).

punkty_w_inwentory.jpg

DeletedUser

Military means plus percentages for both attack and defence for units I assume? Does it apply only for the units which are same age the GP is from, or all military units? And the defence bonus, does it mean the troops in defence when your town is being attacked have that bonus or does it mean your units have defence bonus like that in all fights?

"Military Boost" affects both offensive and defensive properties of all your units, no matter what age and no matter what scenario. "Defense Boost" only applies to the units defending your city, it does not apply when attacking players or province sectors.

DeletedUser

1. Will motivating/polishing/plundering of buildings of Stone Age will count for collecting GB's Brons Age blueprints or will it count not at all ?
I don't know for sure, but I have polished/motivated tons of stone age buildings but never got anything for that, so I'm guessing those actions are in vain.

DeletedUser

If the odds of getting which ever BP are random, then the odds are much less than 1/40. They are 1 in 1068.

Here I was talking about a specific age - so only 18 BP parts are involved and that comes down to an average of 40.

Regards,

Anwar

PS: Will answer your other questions during regular work hours (kindly note it's Sunday)

DeletedUser

Here I was talking about a specific age - so only 18 BP parts are involved and that comes down to an average of 40.

Regards,

Anwar

PS: Will answer your other questions during regular work hours (kindly note it's Sunday)

Yeah my math was bad, I was drinking vodka with my friend at the time I made that post. 1/1068 are the odds of hitting all 9 slots with 9 BPs.

DeletedUser

Some questions:
  1. By polishing and/or motivating buildings beyond your current age, can you get blueprints from a great building of an age you have not yet reached?
  2. If no to (1), is it a wasted chance to get a blueprint if you motivate/polish a building of an age which you have not reached or will you get a blueprint from your current age instead?
  3. Will spending forge points to upgrade a great building of an age beyond your current age allow you to win a blueprint of that great building?
  4. If no to (3), do you get any rewards (medals/fp) and do you get blueprints of a lower aged great building instead if you rank highly enough?
  5. If yes to (1) and/or (3), can you build a great building of an age you haven't yet reached?

DeletedUser

Hi Martynius,

1. Yes.
2. See above.
3. Yes.
4. See above.
5. Yes, but it's going to be difficult as Great Buildings require a lot of goods from their age to build.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Question about bonus coins St.Marks:

- inventory > blue print St. Marks > the formula is +100% x 90 every 24 hours

- but in the discription (with mouse over on the formula) it says > the first 100 coins collections are increased by 90%. Refreshes after 24 hours.

These two aren't the same. The formula is wrong or the discription is wrong.

Which one is the right one?

DeletedUser

It's a bonus of 100% for the first 90 collects, so the formula is right. But thanks for alerting us to this inconsistency.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

"Military Boost" affects both offensive and defensive properties of all your units, no matter what age and no matter what scenario. "Defense Boost" only applies to the units defending your city, it does not apply when attacking players or province sectors.

Hi,

About the defense boost, it applies to atacking and defensive properties of units that are defending our city, or only defensive properties? For example: i've 100% of this bonus, and i put a dragoon defending.
Attack: 28+100% =48
Defense: 40+100%=80

or

Attack: 28

How it works?

Tks

DeletedUser

Hi,

About the defense boost, it applies to atacking and defensive properties of units that are defending our city, or only defensive properties? For example: i've 100% of this bonus, and i put a dragoon defending.

or

How it works?

Tks

Best way to show it is with the information from in the game itself.

Here is an example of the bonus given by a military boost building. It states in the description that it gives a bonus to the attack and defence statistic of the units when you are attacking (but not when defending). [Note: there is also a typo in the description - it should read that the current level gives +20% rather than +20]
forgeofempirescathedral.png

Here is an example of the bonus given by a defence boost building. It states in the description that it gives a bonus to the defence statistic (only) of your units when you are defending (but not when attacking).
forgeofempiressaintbasi.png

DeletedUser

Hi,

or

How it works?

Tks

100% defense is only defense bonus, so:

Defense : 40+100% = 80

DeletedUser3922

I know that the answer to the duplicate blue print question is that the developers have a “plan” for them. While I understand that this is a sore point for everyone on both sides of the coin I just went through the entire great buildings thread to see how long this has been an issue. I do not think that it takes six months to come up with an answer or to implement a solution. I understand that Innogames is a business and has to make money, but it is getting obvious that diamonds are the only way to get blue prints. During the Easter event the cost was dropped to 100 eggs/diamonds and I took advantage of that and I do appreciate that. The suggestion that I would propose is to allow the trade of a BP part to be used for ~10 forge points towards THAT Great Building only. This is and has been a sore point for way too long.