• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

great building

DeletedUser

as far as i see you win parts of it by adding forge points to an existing one , i have had some added to mine today and its like the tower points you get a cotribution reward in forge points and a level bonus of medals and then you win blue prints

DeletedUser

its a nightmare .. 270 basalt 170 brass 270 herbs 150 porcelain 140 silk 9 quests (hidden) probably differing for each great building , and mine needs 50 forge points , so when you find me help lol as you will probably gain in the long run ! as its one that enhances attack bonus

piohh

Baronet
any idear what I must do? all goods are green but I can't do nothing...

towerofbabelifu98.png

DeletedUser1234

Because you have enough goods for that but incomplete map of that tower.constructing that tower requires 2 things: 1-9 blueprints(that can be found randomly) and 2-goods( What's in your case already have all )

DeletedUser

Hi guys.

I have 4 doubts about the great buildings.

1 - If i build the Saint Basil's Cathedral and Deals Castle, both in lvl 1, do i get 20% of military bonus?
2 - If i fight neighbors i can get more blueprint, or do i have to support them (polish and motivate) to find it?
3 - Each blueprint cost me 130 diamonds, is the same for all the great buildings?
4 - Has anyone received 2 blueprints in less than 24 hours?
Tks

NePeS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 - I have the same question
4 - I received only one blueprint, I got the blueprint after the first 4 or 6 motivations/polishings. Now I've had about 80 motivations/polishings already, but no second blueprint.

DeletedUser

1) i don't know
2) I don't know :D
3) Each blueprint costs 200diamonds. I have Saint Basil's Cathedral and Lighthouse Alexandria. (maybe u have 70 diamonds and it shows "u need 130 more" ?
4) exactly same answer as "tryout" said before... I also fought against~20 neighbours but no third blueprint... My second one I got by supporting another great building with FP.

DeletedUser

Great Buildings (GB) Quick FAQ
1) Find a blueprint (BP) template by polishing, motivating or plundering other players. BPs can also be bought for Medals (work in progress) and/or Diamonds.
2) Donating forgepoints to help other players level up their GB's can reward you with BP parts depending on your rank in the contributors list.
3) When donating forgepoints, you get BPs and BP parts for the exact GB you are donating to.
4) Which BPs you get depends on the age the buildings you polish/motivate/plunder
5) You need to own all 9 parts of the blueprint as well as the goods required to be able to construct the GB.
6) Once you've placed the GB in your city, you need another 50 (Bronze Age: 40) Forgepoints to actually start the reward production.
7) GBs need to be connected to roads.
8) GBs do not consume population.
9) If you sell a GB, it will not be put back into your inventory, it will be lost and you get nothing back.
10) When collecting Forgepoints from Forgepoint producing GBs and you already have 10 Forgepoints, your collection is lost.
11) You can obtain the same BP part multiple times (indicated by x2, x3 etc in the template). Those parts are lost once you construct the GB. (work in progress)
12) The goods requirements are the same for everyone.
13) Attack/Defense bonuses of multiple GBs add up, so for example a Dragoon can have 300% defense bonus.

DeletedUser

Great Buildings (GB) Quick FAQ
1) Find a blueprint (BP) template by polishing, motivating or plundering other players. BPs can also be bought for Medals (work in progress) and/or Diamonds.
2) Donating forgepoints to help other players level up their GB's can reward you with BP parts depending on your rank in the contributors list.
3) When donating forgepoints, you get BPs and BP parts for the exact GB you are donating to.
4) Which BPs you get depends on the age the buildings you polish/motivate/plunder
5) You need to own all 9 parts of the blueprint as well as the goods required to be able to construct the GB.
6) Once you've placed the GB in your city, you need another 50 (Bronze Age: 40) Forgepoints to actually start the reward production.
7) GBs need to be connected to roads.
8) GBs do not consume population.
9) If you sell a GB, it will not be put back into your inventory, it will be lost and you get nothing back.
10) When collecting Forgepoints from Forgepoint producing GBs and you already have 10 Forgepoints, your collection is lost.
11) You can obtain the same BP part multiple times (indicated by x2, x3 etc in the template). Those parts are lost once you construct the GB.
12) The goods requirements are the same for everyone.
13) Attack/Defense bonuses of multiple GBs add up, so for example a Dragoon can have 300% defense bonus.

Thx=)
But at the moment it seems to be impossible to build a GB without anyone using diamonds. Most of us only got one Blueprint in 3 days =( We motivate/plunder/polish the whole neighbarhood/guild...
So GB will be mostly financed by medals and diamonds?

or it is intentional that u only get one BP by motivate/plunder/polish ? And the rest u have to buy/ win?

piohh

Baronet
Sorry, a little bit more information would be great.

I polish, I plunder , I fight, I motivate all ppl. more than 20times and nothing. I don't get a second blueprint for my building...
...and no ingame tipp what I must do for the next blueprint.

DeletedUser

Thx=)
But at the moment it seems to be impossible to build a GB without anyone using diamonds. Most of us only got one Blueprint in 3 days =( We motivate/plunder/polish the whole neighbarhood/guild...
So GB will be mostly financed by medals and diamonds?

or it is intentional that u only get one BP by motivate/plunder/polish ? And the rest u have to buy/ win?

It's not supposed to be easy to build GBs - just continue to polish, motivate and plunder and they will keep coming. Make sure that you do that to the correct buildings: If you have a HMA blueprint and you want more parts for it, your interaction must be with a HMA building of your fellow player. You can determine what age your blueprint belongs to by looking at it's goods requirements - HMA goods = HMA GB.

I do wonder however if 11) is not over the edge, causing too much grief and resignation in the end......

*edit
After motivating, polishing and plundering about 70 EMA buildings, I got a second BP part for my Cathedral - yeah great :/

2u44ia9.png