• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Great Building Alcatraz

• Thread starter DeletedUser3678
  • Start date

DeletedUser3678

Which update comes Alcatraz, and what can it do???

DeletedUser

The future will bring it on. But its correct that after a while you stack up units and what to do with them...

Anyways its something different and thats just good. We will see how it works.

BestWarrior

Baronet
The Portuguese COMA has publishied today different values of hapiness and bonus units as it will be the final version of Alcatraz.
This are the new values:

Stats

LvL Hapiness Military Units
1 2700 4
2 3100 4
3 3800 5
4 4300 5
5 4800 5
6 5500 6
7 6000 6
8 6600 6
9 7100 7
10 8600 8

Please, can someone confirm this changes?

Thank's

P.S. The building is 10x7 or 7x10?

DeletedUser2752

10x7
Those numbers look a bit weird. The happiness values rate of change doesn't look like it should decrease at a given value (compared level 2 to 3 and 3 to 4), and why is there 3 levels that produce 5 and 6 units? It would look better if it was 3 4's then 3 5's

BestWarrior

Baronet
10x7
Those numbers look a bit weird. The happiness values rate of change doesn't look like it should decrease at a given value (compared level 2 to 3 and 3 to 4), and why is there 3 levels that produce 5 and 6 units? It would look better if it was 3 4's then 3 5's

As far as i've seen, the GB is indeed 10x7, but the PT COMA says the oposite...(7x10)

piohh

Baronet
the bonus of Alcatraz is ok. and not so strong as people think. With Level 5 you get 10 Units and u need for the random units 1 barracks for ech units u use or you can't get unattached units. I attack all player if I like each day without this GB and I can attack all player if I like with this GB... so what...

BestWarrior

Baronet
the bonus of Alcatraz is ok. and not so strong as people think. With Level 5 you get 10 Units and u need for the random units 1 barracks for ech units u use or you can't get unattached units. I attack all player if I like each day without this GB and I can attack all player if I like with this GB... so what...

The same here...

DeletedUser

Whereas occupies a 10x7 alcatraz has a ratio happiness / box equal to 122.8, very low, whereas a Hagia Sophia has a ratio of 152.4. A happiness we did not own with this Great Building. As for the units, 8 that are not regenerated during the day (a military building give me 4 units + regeneration units one every 4 hours), I could replace a maximum of two military building, not more. They made ​​irrelevant as Great Building .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

Its been halved (woithout prior notification)

I still believe this is bogus, first give units (what about the population). There we better options to give as bonus.

DeletedUser4106

but I did not understand a thing .... these detached units that give, be combined? if I put them aside I can get to having a few hundred aside?

DeletedUser1418

They are added to your army (mouse over units in your units inventory to find out which ones are unattached)

DeletedUser1526

Whereas occupies a 10x7 alcatraz has a ratio happiness / box equal to 122.8, very low, whereas a Hagia Sophia has a ratio of 152.4. A happiness we did not own with this Great Building. As for the units, 8 that are not regenerated during the day (a military building give me 4 units + regeneration units one every 4 hours), I could replace a maximum of two military building, not more. They made ​​irrelevant as Great Building .

The units will not regenerate, but their health will. So if you use the units smart. The GB is more powerful than a singel militarybuilding(or 3 military building for that sake).

I think the new adjustments are good.

DeletedUser

but I did not understand a thing .... these detached units that give, be combined? if I put them aside I can get to having a few hundred aside?
yes you can have hundreds of units

... As for the units, 8 that are not regenerated during the day (a military building give me 4 units + regeneration units one every 4 hours), I could replace a maximum of two military building, not more. They made ​​irrelevant as Great Building .
wait a few days and then you never lose a unit in the fight because you can attack every neighbor with healthy units

with your two military buildings you always have 8 troops and you sure lose some in fights if you attack all neighboors
with alcatraz you can have a few hundred units and wont lose one in the future

8 is too low compared to the happiness it gives IMO...
how many do you want ?
100 per week ?
or 200 per week ?

piohh

Baronet
I can attack each neighbor with 10 Barracks
(3 Sniper, 2 Tanks, 1 Amored Car, 2 Rapid Fire Canon, 1 Conscript, 1 Rogue)
(losing max. 2 Units each day with more than 500.000 Fightpoints 24h)

and now I need 6 Barracks
(1 Sniper, 1 Tank, 1 Amored Car, 1 Rapid Fire Canon, 1 Consrcript, 1 Rogue)

and a place with 10x7 and some goods to build the Acatraz. This Building is called GREAT Building and not only Building. Great Buildings are a special... and are for specials...

DeletedUser2752

how many do you want ?
100 per week ?
or 200 per week ?
At least 70 (a week) at level 10. You can't "gain" any unattached units unless you expect us not to lose more than around 4 units a day/hood run (or 4 x the number of barracks you aim to build...)
btw, that gives me another question: If you have 2 of the same barracks, do you get double the chances for that unit?