• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion General Discussions

Beta King

Viceroy
and put a little diamond symbol directly over the building in your city ?
currently still legal ?

and what if the Helper would do that ?
will then InnoGames still tolerate that tool ?
Where can i find this tool, i want a diamond symbol flashing over my WW's that will produce!

Beta King

Viceroy
So opening up the inspection menu available in browsers and dissecting information according to one's own computing abilities is also unfair?
If so, then any computer scientist must be banned from the game.
If not, FOE HELPER therefore makes it possible to put on the same footing those who have the knowledge to get this information and those who are much more limited.

Anyway, you can talk as much as you want Inno has taken a stand, even in this case you call his silence, because he knows FOE Helper very well and he communicates with the designers of this assistant.
So either you accept the situation, or you press charges against Inno if you think he is not doing his job properly.
Whatever you do dont spam the .json line of a fight back to the server and you should be ok

Last edited: