• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

GE in oceanic future - how? Battles are MUCH harder than in AF

Andi47

Overlord
I have the impression that in Oceanic Future the guild expedition (towards the end of level 2, and onwards) is damn hard - in some cases (even the last one of level 2) I need to negotiate, because it is almost impossible (without CDM, Aachen and Zeus all at level 60+) to win the battles.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fight and which units to use in the end of GE-level 2 and in level 3?

DeletedUser7251

So some people can beat it, and you can't and that somehow makes ME not understand the game and not smart enough? With that kind of logic it is no wonder you are having problems with difficult battles LOL

I did put a fight as an example.Guess you are blind too.Because i dont see any answer from you.Come on,can't wait for your answer

DeletedUser8111

Just wondering if anyone has finished this week's GE in Oceanic... I am stuck at 46. Would be great to know the Strategy for 45 to 64.

DeletedUser8111

I've finished the 4th lvl like i do every week, without any negotiation. And this week i only had 3 encounters where i had to use more than one attempt, so i was lucky at almost all the encounters with eels....
Whiskey, do you keep a log of the combination you have used for the encounters? Do you mind sharing it?

DeletedUser8111

I think if you'd write the enemy combination in both waves, i can remember the combination i used, but pls note, i have very high attacking boost (220/195%) and a very high Orangery (lvl 80)! Without these, i think i'd need much more attempts to finish!
On the other hand, week after week the GE becomes easier for me, because i've already tested many combinations at each encounters, so now i need less attempts than last week, because i only try with the one which has worked last time, by some encounters this is enough, by others i still need luck...
46. First wave: 4 Eel + 4 Sub Cruiser Second Wave: 3 Crab, 3 Plasma, 1 Drone..... If I get stuck again I will post the new enemy combination. Thanks

DeletedUser7251

I think i used 2 dragon drones with 6 rogues

Yes,that's the right combination.Yet again misleading. With high attack this works awesome,but with low attack its just not working.

GE is a garbage now because of the very high bonuses.I wont be surprised if they increase even more.Why not?Make it first battle 1000%.

They ignore everything we say.People complaining?Not a problem.Here,have some new buildings.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-04-09 - Removed an inappropriate acronym.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5663

I did put a fight as an example.Guess you are blind too.Because i dont see any answer from you.Come on,can't wait for your answer
I ignored it because of the following reasoning and I did not spell it out because I did not want to insult you: Even if that fight is hard, all it grants you is that one fight is hard. Probably the hardest, since it is your go to example. So negotiate one fight, big deal.

So, I repeat slightly adjusted...
So some people can beat it,except maybe one fight, and you can't and that somehow makes ME not understand the game and not smart enough? With that kind of logic it is no wonder you are having problems with difficult battles LOL

DeletedUser7251

The problem is not the high bonus in GE

Wrong.This is THE problem.Lets not forget its a game.People play foe after a hard day at work,most have families to spend time with.How many "hardcore" players are? Take a look around you. I play on 3 worlds and i can read very well the comments.

Come on INNO prove me wrong.Lets see the numbers on GE.How many players can finish,how many even bother to play.

DeletedUser8111

I think i used 2 dragon drones with 6 rogues. In the second wave, only 4 units can attack them, and because the drones can hit 3 units at once, even 5-6 units are definately enough for that. A bit lucky terrain needed and the enemy units' lucky move to be next to each other when attacking with the drones but absolutely doable with 2 drones, i made it with the first attempt. With lower boost it can be a bit harder... I used this combination more times against 8 eels and 8CRABs (7CRABs, 1 sub cruiser) in the 4th difficulty (and maybe by some other encounters too), but by those i needed much more luck.

Or, you can try to mix 1 dragon drone and 1 sub cruiser and 6 rogues, that could work too by this encounter, just be sure you keep the drone alive for the second wave othervise it'll be definately harder (if the sub dies, that won't be a problem for the second wave if you'd still have 5-6 units alive)!

In the second wave, don't move with the drones, the enemy will move with everything, the plasmas will hit and turn your rogues, so with their first step you already can attack the CARBs with 3 units, and your 2 unattached drones will move before the enemy in the second round too, so you easily could kill at least 2 enemy units before their first shot, 3 would be alive at most to shoot, those can't even kill 2 of yours...
I have A/D: 223 /91. still could not win against 8 eels and 7 crab+1 sub in 3 attempts. with 2 drones and 6 rogues.. I think you need tonnes of luck.. the drones must hit multiple on many occasions, otherwise it is just impossible. what is the minimum no of survived drones you need in second wave?.. May be my defense is little too low.

DeletedUser8111

I have the impression that in Oceanic Future the guild expedition (towards the end of level 2, and onwards) is damn hard - in some cases (even the last one of level 2) I need to negotiate, because it is almost impossible (without CDM, Aachen and Zeus all at level 60+) to win the battles.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fight and which units to use in the end of GE-level 2 and in level 3?
I totally agree, I used to cruise through level 4 in AF, with hover tanks and TE drones. In OF I barely finish level 3 and may be 5 of the level 4.

DeletedUser8111

That's what i'm talking about! Those encounters are impossible without huge luck, even for me with 220/195% boost! Simply a gambling game, nothing else! I need at least 7 units alive, all 8 better for the second round, and that's just possible with luck. Usually i have to try those more times until i'll be lucky enough. The boost doesn't matter by these and the rest of the encounters are easier than in AF...
You can try 2CRABs and 6 rogues too.
I tried 8 hover tanks and with exceptional luck narrowly won. Now I am stuck with wave1:8 CRAB , wave2:8 Eel. tried many combo wth 2 drone 6 rogue. 2 sub 6 rogues. 2 sub came close once.. again you need luck. Do you recall what worked for you?

DeletedUser3666

well... so after being stuck on the same battle for several weeks now, and countless tries, I finally caved and negotiated past it...
and you would not believe how easy the last few fights are compared to the 8 eels one is.
I´m only 148/91 without tavern boost and the last four battles was a piece of cake. only lost two crabs on fight 61, other than that I only took some dmg on fight 64 but no casualties.

so please inno crew show us how to fight that 8 crabs/eels fight !!

oh and I dont even know why i bother doing GE anymore, with my luck I will get my first terrace sometime next year, when the rest of my guild have 100 extra of them in their inventory...

Andi47

Overlord
well... so after being stuck on the same battle for several weeks now, and countless tries, I finally caved and negotiated past it...
and you would not believe how easy the last few fights are compared to the 8 eels one is.
I´m only 148/91 without tavern boost and the last four battles was a piece of cake. only lost two crabs on fight 61, other than that I only took some dmg on fight 64 but no casualties.

so please inno crew show us how to fight that 8 crabs/eels fight !!

oh and I dont even know why i bother doing GE anymore, with my luck I will get my first terrace sometime next year, when the rest of my guild have 100 extra of them in their inventory...

Today a guild mate asked me how to do this 8 eels/crabs fight. I answered: Bring all three battle-GBs to at least level 90 first.... or negotiate.

DeletedUser7251

Weeks pass and INNO refuse to change something.SHAME ON YOU! Although people complain they just don't care.I cant understand what's in their minds.I guess they want to make this the last year of foe. SHAME ON YOU!

DeletedUser5383

As I have said before, even with 500/91 att/def, it's the 91 thats the issue, everyone is still using LMA def stats to fight OF, AF, FE..........etc.
Lets extrapolate the future eras, and say the way they hand out 3% att here & 10% there with Sakuras rocks and Speakers corners etc,
we could be ending up with 300% att but still 91% def.
This is where greedy Inno are making their mistake in thinking a low def % will cause peeps to heal troops with diamonds, wrong, peeps know better to sling some FPs into your Traz giving you many goes making healing not necessary as you can negotiate GE too.
GvG is falling into non use, and continant map seems totally out of balance to me going in at 141/91 facing a 40/40 enemy and they wipe the floor with you, so again negotiating comes into play.
Either give us a def GB or these speakers corners, sakuras rocks event buildings etc give def too. (and not for the standing army)

DeletedUser4256

Stucked this week on 46 with 160/93
Using the drones setup with my (low?) attack boost is a lottery, in this fight the 4 cruisers of the first wave are the problem so my drones with such power need 3-hits.
Curiously I completed the OF campaign map with hover tanks and auto! LoL and now I'm unable to complete lvl 3 using my best attack power, skills and troops
Definitively something is unbalanced here

If I need to have my military GBs at lvl 60 or higher it'll take me years to do so and I doubt so much still being here on 2025 LoL