• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested GbG all rewards in 1 pop-up upon returning to main city

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reason
Pop-ups in GbG are disruptive
Details
Description:
During GbG pop-ups disrupt battles from time to time. A solution had been put forward in the past: disabling the pop-up. Main complain from a mod was the potential confusion among players, cause they may thought they wouldn’t getting any rewards. My solution: show all rewards obtained upon returning to the city in 1 pop-up. This assists to making battles more quick and higher odds for inno to get some money from such war seasons.
Balance
Existing balance
Abuse Prevention
All rewards are automatically claimed and given upon returning to the main city. Same balance as existing balance
Summary
Show all GbG rewards in 1 pop-up when returning to the main city. Similar to aid all’s claim rewards pop-up
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes and in description explained
Description:
During GbG pop-ups disrupt battles from time to time. A solution had been put forward in the past: disabling the pop-up. Main complain from a mod was the potential confusion among players, cause they may thought they wouldn’t getting any rewards. My solution: show all rewards obtained upon returning to the city in 1 pop-up. This assists to making battles more quick and higher odds for inno to get some money from such war seasons.

Summery:
Show all GbG rewards in 1 pop-up when returning to the main city.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I would still prefer to see rewards as blimps (similar to when someone visited your tavern) - this was already forwarded, hopefully there will be a feedback to this suggestion at some point ;)
If it is same reward all the time, it would have been very perfect. Not all players can read the rewards contents or notice everything in the short period of display time. Some users might raise a bug for it like, "before checking the reward it disappears". Logically, it won't be good for different rewards.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I would still prefer to see rewards as blimps (similar to when someone visited your tavern) - this was already forwarded, hopefully there will be a feedback to this suggestion at some point ;)
Thanks for sharing that idea link suggested earlier. Actually I am still doing the paint work (ms paint) by covering mobile app too for the concept mentioned there called "reward log" which is slightly similar to my idea which is in progress called "Daily Reward Log" in GBG and GE. I will try to submit the idea soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.