• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested GbG all rewards in 1 pop-up upon returning to main city

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reason
Pop-ups in GbG are disruptive
Details
Description:
During GbG pop-ups disrupt battles from time to time. A solution had been put forward in the past: disabling the pop-up. Main complain from a mod was the potential confusion among players, cause they may thought they wouldn’t getting any rewards. My solution: show all rewards obtained upon returning to the city in 1 pop-up. This assists to making battles more quick and higher odds for inno to get some money from such war seasons.
Balance
Existing balance
Abuse Prevention
All rewards are automatically claimed and given upon returning to the main city. Same balance as existing balance
Summary
Show all GbG rewards in 1 pop-up when returning to the main city. Similar to aid all’s claim rewards pop-up
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes and in description explained
Description:
During GbG pop-ups disrupt battles from time to time. A solution had been put forward in the past: disabling the pop-up. Main complain from a mod was the potential confusion among players, cause they may thought they wouldn’t getting any rewards. My solution: show all rewards obtained upon returning to the city in 1 pop-up. This assists to making battles more quick and higher odds for inno to get some money from such war seasons.

Summery:
Show all GbG rewards in 1 pop-up when returning to the main city.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrazyBoy08

Farmer
I could be a good suggestion, but what if we need for example to collect XX units, and you go to fight in GbG to get those units, how do you know you collected them ?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
but the reward would be given instantly...
just the massages summing up rewards would be after quiting GB....

its all about deleting one more pop up slowing fights in GB.
then it doesn't make sense to show the popup by coming out of the gbg screen. Showing in the gbg screen is better (may be instead of popups something can be brought out to display inside the gbg screen). Why to encourage fast fights in GBG? Is there any emergency? Answer may be, Before other guildmates from your guild not to collect rewards before you by doing battles, just a pure selfish act.
This idea applicable to people who has attack Gbs and Traz in a higher level. For growing guild or players in the game, this might be useful on sometimes and not useful on sometimes. Army units gets empty or damaged after few attempts of playing. In GbG, sometimes units also rewarded. In the case of empty or damaged units and reward comes with units, this idea doesn't fit for it. Player need to come out of the GBG screen. Because current approach of auto adding in the same screen let the people continue battles. Why to compromise those flexibility by bringing this idea.
Instantly collecting the reward if this idea state means, army unit problem won't happened. But reward collected already and needed popup in the last moment is pointless that too coming out of gbg. They are telling popups are disruptive but entire guild will wait for opposite guild to comply with the farming then acquiring the sector(locking at 140/150 etc). Waiting is not annoying but clicking is annoying. That's the supremacy thought process of few guilds.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Exactly! That's why I don't want more and I'm glad when someone suggests to reduce that amount.
okay, no rewards in GBG. problem solved!! Just for pride people enter GBG and do the battles. (who knows farming can also get stopped if rewards got removed from GBG).

nice2haveu

Baronet
All rewards to be in single place is good, but coming out of gbg display popups doesn't sound as good design approach. I will suggest a new idea for same context once the disturbing 2023 anniversary event gets completed.
It should be a feature you can turn off/on. I like the idea. Seeing the haul all at once wouldn't hurt at all.
New setting like, "Activate GbG rewards window". Then next setting, "Activate GE rewards window" or combined into "Activate or Deactivate GbG and GE rewards window". This is all good to be considered, but design aspects and the earlier comment regarding people who comes for GBG for rewards sake might end up doing more battles without knowing when they got rewards. That's where the idea doesn't fit like I felt.

opposition also has the same 0.5 seconds in clicking. how's that solve the race problem? actually you want to race with own guildmates for rewards.
it will solve the RNG problem
cuz my team can get reward EVERY fight
and the enemy can get once for 2-3 fights for example.

and it is not race with TEAMMATES
but with opossite guild.
You know in top guilds there are racec. 2 guilds trying to get one secotr within SECONDS sometimes 30-40 ppl in one guild on one sector.
This split seconds really matters.

nice2haveu

Baronet
my team can get reward EVERY fight
and the enemy can get once for 2-3 fights for example
Every fight rewards obtained, even dev's not aware of this logic I guess. These overhyped statements are hard to believe. Please post a non-edited video of your GBG battles to prove your statement for 15 battles continuously. May be an eye opener for me, if it truly happens. Sometime it happens for 5 or 8 battles continuously, Have felt it too but never felt that for continuous 100 battles receiving 100 rewards playing GBG all these years.
2 guilds trying to get one secotr within SECONDS sometimes 30-40 ppl in one guild on one sector.
Find strong guild mate or increase your guild count. If it is max, make everyone move to last era soon. If all are already in last era, ask them to increase the attacking army attack and defense boost by placing all attack gbs (including virgo too). Those split seconds can be handled in a better way other than removing reward popups in GBG.

Dessire

Regent
but all players have this "problem" so is not like as if certain players have an advantage above others. it would be the same have those pop ups to not having them. the difference would be just the speed of doing battles but if all players have no popups, the conditions would be the same

its just annoying pop up. I mean why defend it? the animation of recaiving a reward does not have to require clicking "ok"
Same with new rewards in collecting cities. Its one click for diamond collection, and dhan 5-6 clicks for those "fragments" rewards.... Thos screens are so annoying and uneccesary.

Keep the pop-up but have it appear randomly in the window and require that the "OK" be clicked on to clear (instead of just clicking anywhere in the window). This should give the scripters fits. ;)

mcbluefire

Baronet
Like after collections, all pop-ups should be pulled into one notification. Sad that the animations are interrupted now for +10 fragments of 20% attack, +55 fragments of Nutcracker, +1 deadman's bounty chest, +1 Fragment of Finish all Supply runs and ever increasing.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Whatever happened to using the top of the screen quick notification for more and more things as well? You know the one used to show Achievement progress?

mcbluefire

Baronet
Keep the pop-up but have it appear randomly in the window and require that the "OK" be clicked on to clear (instead of just clicking anywhere in the window). This should give the scripters fits. ;)
Problem is scripters will just modify to click in the different possible positions every time or if it's truly possible to be in any area they'll just add a subroutine to search for the OK button and click it away instead. Can't beat the scripters, but they can sure chase off the regular player.

As it stands today you just have to click outside the pop-up window to dismiss a reward pop-up....still annoying, though.

joyfulrider

Squire
Idea concept is somewhat good but didn't give upvote because the rewards obtained through Gbg should be summarized somehow in the Gbg only. After disabling popups and displaying rewards after coming out of gbg is literally out of context. There are few implications in the idea suggested, like pc users doing gbg battles and close the browser tab knowingly or unknowingly and mobile users playing the game they got a call and game reload again to city. Later, when they login again or entering city again, GB contribution level completion update and aid/friend request news window appears in the middle of the screen and now this reward window also need to appear after login since they missed to view last time doing Gbg battles. But the rewards are already loaded and showing the popup that time will create expectation like rewards gifted just now. It's not my headache but need to consider this trivial case too.

Idea concept is somewhat good but didn't give upvote because the rewards obtained through Gbg should be summarized somehow in the Gbg only. After disabling popups and displaying rewards after coming out of gbg is literally out of context. There are few implications in the idea suggested, like pc users doing gbg battles and close the browser tab knowingly or unknowingly and mobile users playing the game they got a call and game reload again to city. Later, when they login again or entering city again, GB contribution level completion update and aid/friend request news window appears in the middle of the screen and now this reward window also need to appear after login since they missed to view last time doing Gbg battles. But the rewards are already loaded and showing the popup that time will create expectation like rewards gifted just now. It's not my headache but need to consider this trivial case too.
and so?
Yo ureally need info screen to know you get rewards?
i mean i am not even checkicng what i got. click ok and go next.
And oh no someone will log of not knowing that he got?
The only important thing - getting rewards. We dont need pop up to know every freaking time.

And if logging is sooooo big problem. I mean, come on, normal player has unlimited army, that this 5 units will not change anything. RP same, just does not matter if i have 50 or 1500 on belt, Same with goods.
Even if yo ustart your journey, those info is irrelevant for you. One pop up - you got this this and this will be enough.

And you know, this pop up - in city, can apear even if you log off game and come back later. There can be a pop up - sir you got this rewards after previous fights. Simply as that.

nice2haveu

Baronet
There can be a pop up - sir you got this rewards after previous fights. Simply as that.
If they accumulate all rewards and giving option to collect them means perfect design handling, but popup is a just overview which you already collected in GBG during battles.
The only important thing - getting rewards. We dont need pop up to know every freaking time.
We? - not everyone wants to remove popups. Main problem is opting for disable popups in GBG and asking one popup to allow with respect to GBG, how is this make sense?

Shocking thought came to the mind, If you work in an organization, you are working very dedicatedly for few years, but when you opted to leave the organization, you came to know you got appraisal reward for all these years working. Thank god, HR people didn't think in this way for any employee till today. Someone mentioned satisfaction is a factor for rewards in this idea, I thought like too much sentimental but now I feel like it might be need on few specific occasions (and GBG is not a bad choice for it).

Mailia

Merchant
Just a thought- why not have a game settings option to turn the GBG popups into non-interactive ones? Like what happens when you manually polivate... i'm assuming there's a reason this hasn't been suggested, but it seems like a decent idea to me- am I missing smt?

nice2haveu

Baronet
Just a thought- why not have a game settings option to turn the GBG popups into non-interactive ones? Like what happens when you manually polivate... i'm assuming there's a reason this hasn't been suggested, but it seems like a decent idea to me- am I missing smt?
turn off gbg popups - remove the rewards popups - removal of current working feature
May be thought like, it will result into DNSL, hence these ideas not been suggested earlier very much.
  • Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and have a element of strategy.​
  • Removal of features.​
Idea suggested is somehow can relate to it but not exactly because of bringing a game setting to overcome the above points of DNSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.