• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested GbG all rewards in 1 pop-up upon returning to main city

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Reason
Pop-ups in GbG are disruptive
Details
Description:
During GbG pop-ups disrupt battles from time to time. A solution had been put forward in the past: disabling the pop-up. Main complain from a mod was the potential confusion among players, cause they may thought they wouldn’t getting any rewards. My solution: show all rewards obtained upon returning to the city in 1 pop-up. This assists to making battles more quick and higher odds for inno to get some money from such war seasons.
Balance
Existing balance
Abuse Prevention
All rewards are automatically claimed and given upon returning to the main city. Same balance as existing balance
Summary
Show all GbG rewards in 1 pop-up when returning to the main city. Similar to aid all’s claim rewards pop-up
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes and in description explained
Description:
During GbG pop-ups disrupt battles from time to time. A solution had been put forward in the past: disabling the pop-up. Main complain from a mod was the potential confusion among players, cause they may thought they wouldn’t getting any rewards. My solution: show all rewards obtained upon returning to the city in 1 pop-up. This assists to making battles more quick and higher odds for inno to get some money from such war seasons.

Summery:
Show all GbG rewards in 1 pop-up when returning to the main city.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
How about for players who did 10battles but no rewards and came out of GBG screen to main city. What it will show. "No rewards obtained" to be displayed as a happy note or what. If it is to be displayed only at the time of rewards available then still it will confuse the players since rewards already added but dialog comes later and players expect like something game rewarding them instead of thinking their GBG efforts. Not interested in this idea.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
there was a very similar suggestion not too long ago (might have been on the german servers though) and I am pretty sure @Juber said, he already forwarded that

Beta567

Baronet
I like this suggestion. I like "less clicks" suggestions. +1 from me.
Regarding "How about for players who did 10battles but no rewards and came out of GBG screen to main city."
I would say how about nothing happens? You get rewards = you see one popup. You don't get any rewards = you don't see any popup. Profit.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
How about for players who did 10battles but no rewards and came out of GBG screen to main city. What it will show. "No rewards obtained" to be displayed as a happy note or what. If it is to be displayed only at the time of rewards available then still it will confuse the players since rewards already added but dialog comes later and players expect like something game rewarding them instead of thinking their GBG efforts. Not interested in this idea.
Similar to how it works in GbG, no pop-up. When there has been a reward earned, a pop-up. Basically 1 and more rewards a pop-up with the summarised rewards earned.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I am not in favor of a regrouping of pop-ups when we return to town.
Not only does this simplify the actions of certain cheaters (I won't elaborate, whoever wants to understand) but I like to see my gains as they go along.
So I'd prefer a window like po/mo that automatically pops in and out of the corner of the window or maintains what's currently there.
Anyway, with the current nerf, is this suggestion still useful? I can understand reducing the clicks to those who make 1,000 fights a day, but when we are all limited to 200 or 300 fights...

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I like this suggestion. I like "less clicks" suggestions. +1 from me.
Regarding "How about for players who did 10battles but no rewards and came out of GBG screen to main city."
I would say how about nothing happens? You get rewards = you see one popup. You don't get any rewards = you don't see any popup. Profit.
Not profit to me on the satisfaction factor. Battle victory and rewards on that moment is purely a motivation and satisfaction for me. Something achieved and presented on the spot gives some happiness rather than reading bunch of items/gifts after doing the hard stuff(battles). For me, the pop-up was never disruptive, it's my effort reward. I don't want to miss that feel on the battle ground screen. This will stretches the boredom of doing battles continuously. I know many will not agree with me, but that's the truth if it's introduced.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Not profit to me on the satisfaction factor. Battle victory and rewards on that moment is purely a motivation and satisfaction for me. Something achieved and presented on the spot gives some happiness rather than reading bunch of items/gifts after doing the hard stuff(battles). For me, the pop-up was never disruptive, it's my effort reward. I don't want to miss that feel on the battle ground screen. This will stretches the boredom of doing battles continuously. I know many will not agree with me, but that's the truth if it's introduced.
Slightly agree with you for the satisfaction factor because of the new comers in the game. Once they experienced, they might also feel for this suggestion to be implemented. What to do? 50-50 chance.

Also, SC and HC gb rewards also in the same popup as per idea suggested will confuse for sure, because 200 forgepoints for succesful negotiation and 200 forgepoints for spoiler battles classification should be needed in the popup. otherwise, you don't know which GB gave you 200 forgepoints rewards for you (same for diamonds too). I think, Dev's purposefully didn't want to disturb the rewards(pop-ups) and don't want to give any confusion to anyone.

Hate this idea, looks like while doing battles if wife or children calls them also they won't listen I guess. I really don't like when people want to do everything without a break(here continuous battles and reward popup annoying them). Unbelievable!!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If it is to be displayed only at the time of rewards available then still it will confuse the players since rewards already added but dialog comes later and players expect like something game rewarding them instead of thinking their GBG efforts. Not interested in this idea.
As I said it’ll work like aid all, when you’re returning you’re getting 1 pop-up summarising all earned rewards. You can either closing it by clicking next to the pop-up or “claim all.” Basically all rewards are given upon return to the main city automatically.
there was a very similar suggestion not too long ago (might have been on the german servers though) and I am pretty sure @Juber said, he already forwarded that
Might be but I’m not active on the German forum. From my knowledge there where 2 other proposed solutions: disabling them, or similar to aiding manually. Letter also mentioned.
Slightly agree with you for the satisfaction factor because of the new comers in the game. Once they experienced, they might also feel for this suggestion to be implemented. What to do? 50-50 chance.

Also, SC and HC gb rewards also in the same popup as per idea suggested will confuse for sure, because 200 forgepoints for succesful negotiation and 200 forgepoints for spoiler battles classification should be needed in the popup. otherwise, you don't know which GB gave you 200 forgepoints rewards for you (same for diamonds too). I think, Dev's purposefully didn't want to disturb the rewards(pop-ups) and don't want to give any confusion to anyone.
SC & Himaji are not included, this is exclusive for the GbG battle rewards. As they’re hindering races against other guilds.
Hate this idea, looks like while doing battles if wife or children calls them also they won't listen I guess. I really don't like when people want to do everything without a break(here continuous battles and reward popup annoying them). Unbelievable!!
I hate it when people are making hateful, false assumptions, especially when using unrelated assumptions in a semi-personal attack is brought into the occasion in a non-sensual way. The pop-ups hindering the flow of battles while racing against rival guilds. Leading to one of many chance reliant parts of the game. There are too many chance based parts in this supposedly strategy game.
I am not in favor of a regrouping of pop-ups when we return to town.
Not only does this simplify the actions of certain cheaters (I won't elaborate, whoever wants to understand) but I like to see my gains as they go along.
So I'd prefer a window like po/mo that automatically pops in and out of the corner of the window or maintains what's currently there.
Anyway, with the current nerf, is this suggestion still useful? I can understand reducing the clicks to those who make 1,000 fights a day, but when we are all limited to 200 or 300 fights...
With and without the nerf it’ll be helpful. Even with in a couple of 10’s of battles rather than 100’s the pop-ups can severely disrupt the flow of battles. Particularly while racing against rivals.
The best solution, also imho, is just showing it like manual aiding. Regarding cheaters, I’m pretty sure there could be pop-up blocking extensions. Much like ad-blocks. Also cheaters have in general a major advantage, perhaps also capable of much faster clicking away pop-ups. Either way, Inno’s staff is obligated to seeking and banning cheaters. Sure we all know Forge is close to anarchy with cheaters, but that’s another discussion in its own.
Looks pretty familiar, yes. I am pretty sure I suggested this already :)
Sounds interesting, could you share the link? I wasn’t aware of it.

nice2haveu

Baronet
SC & Himaji are not included, this is exclusive for the GbG battle rewards. As they’re hindering races against other guilds.
So, that means partially you are okay with popups rewarded from great buildings in GbG and not okay for GbG rewards. Idea is incomplete then.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
As I said it’ll work like aid all, when you’re returning you’re getting 1 pop-up summarising all earned rewards. You can either closing it by clicking next to the pop-up or “claim all.” Basically all rewards are given upon return to the main city automatically.
Collect all the rewards later is somewhat good, but have you ever played one entire season of GbG in mobile. Then you will realize the reward popups how much satisfying. Need to drag units for attacking in the army management window (not like PC users 'click', 'click', 'click' etc) and also if you select one province of GbG in PC, that province dialog is opened and it stays like sticked or stucked until you move to other province which is also not happened in mobile. Mobile players need to open province dialog many times too(but randomly). All this tortures are on playing GbG through mobile and reward popups are somewhat giving relaxation though it is also disturbing doing battles continuously.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Oh, my... why it is so boring here... satisfaction factor of what? clicking thousand times? Nice!
Already you might be doing thousand of click on something called "attack". So, why you didn't felt boring there, because your satisfaction lies on attack and acquiring sector and other player satisfaction relies on rewards in GbG. Actually, IMO, reward satisfaction is a valid point. Few years (2 or 3 years) back in live server, myself entered GbG for rewards only (mainly for diamonds and forgepoints). Sometimes situation demands to play until hitting some rewards.

If the reward doesn't popup in GbG, as per this idea, player should need to come out of the GbG screen (very often) to see about diamonds and forgepoints etc received or not (if they expects the reward so much). So, it is good to be in GbG screen.

This idea applicable to people who has attack Gbs and Traz in a higher level. For growing guild or players in the game, this might be useful on sometimes and not useful on sometimes. Army units gets empty or damaged after few attempts of playing. In GbG, sometimes units also rewarded. In the case of empty or damaged units and reward comes with units, this idea doesn't fit for it. Player need to come out of the GBG screen. Because current approach of auto adding in the same screen let the people continue battles. Why to compromise those flexibility by bringing this idea.

This idea applicable to people who has attack Gbs and Traz in a higher level. For growing guild or players in the game, this might be useful on sometimes and not useful on sometimes. Army units gets empty or damaged after few attempts of playing. In GbG, sometimes units also rewarded. In the case of empty or damaged units and reward comes with units, this idea doesn't fit for it. Player need to come out of the GBG screen. Because current approach of auto adding in the same screen let the people continue battles. Why to compromise those flexibility by bringing this idea.
but the reward would be given instantly...
just the massages summing up rewards would be after quiting GB....

its all about deleting one more pop up slowing fights in GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.