• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Forum Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
boost_panel_icon_angry_smiley-1f5aa4898.png

I want the angry man emoji.
Why was this not included in the update.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Why was this not included in the update.
It is intended to only have a thumbs up button as a reaction. I can imagine the chaos that would happen, when we introduce negative reaction. I think I explained it in more detail somewhere else here like last year. If someone remembers/wants to search, please post the link to it ^^
Same goes for negative icons

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Dear Juber,
I've written this before, but would like to request this again.
A much more consistent and timely way for Inno to respond to bug reports.

1) As players, we are requested to report Bugs in a very specific format, to aid the Devs.
2) In return, it is reasonable and respectful to ask that we are provided a standardized response to reported Bugs, on all forums.
3 )Why: to provide players with a reasonable idea of how to adapt thier game play to a reproted bug. It is in Inno's interest to reduce player frustration from the current uncertainty of when, or if, a bug will be dealt with.
4) Not asking for an exact data, but just a very reasonable, standardized, but useful, response. Something like:
5) "Yes it is a bug and we think it's a Tiny (or Big or Huge) issue that hopefully (but no promises!) will be resolved by end of a day (or a week, or a month)."

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Dear Juber,
I will remain your debtor if you could communicate the feasibility to the CMs of the various communities.
Mine, without quoting him for the default, replied that he was waiting for an agreement from Innogames to possibly put these smileys in place.

Same goes for negative icons
There's a difference between an emoji and a reaction - which is another debate to or to not have the negative reaction (we already do in the ideas forum).

I'm pretty sure you're a smart enough person to determine if the
is being used appropriately or if it's being used to troll people. Anger is a natural human emotion, not every update is going to get a smile from the community. Most users are pretty rational around here and accepting of excuses like "we need to limit production of diamonds"/ext.

CrashBoom

Legend
only the like reaction can also be misleading

what does a like mean when someone writes something bad ?

- thanks for posting / sharing (bug reports for example)
- I agree: that is really terrible
- I like that something bad happened (isn't that a bad reaction to just troll that post :rolleyes: )

and what does it mean when many people like a nerf announcement ?
they all like the nerf ? or they just wanted to say "thanks for posting" ?

Kronan

Viceroy
This is funny. I can write a negative feedback on this forum but I can't express the same negativity with emojis :aiding::happiness:

yeah - it's like kids soccer in the modern world. A team of school age children "dominates (aka scores goals mercilessly...)" over another team when it comes to scoring, but no one actually wins - because a score is not kept.

There are no winners or losers in kids soccer NOW because some parents can't deal with their young tyke getting their early childhood developmental feelings hurt they were on a LOSING team.

Did you also notice there is a GREEN (positive connotation, signaling AGREEMENT) check mark = :check:

But no negatively connoted( signalling discord, disagreement), RED..... X

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
Just a small suggestion,

As a member, we can give feedback to any feedback thread. But, as a moderator and community manager, few feedback threads are not in your attention list once it's feedback period is over.

My suggestion is, put some label or indication on the feedback threads which are currently having attention for pushing feedback to Dev's.

Once the CMs or Mods, moved to other feedback threads, they can remove the label/indication on the older feedback thread. Only latest feedback threads may have the label till the period decided by CMs and mods.

With this members will get to know, which feedback threads are already over and which ones are currently active.

Status
Not open for further replies.