• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback ForgePlus

Jules

Squire
I find it interesting that this feature was neither announced nor were we asked for feedback. Seems like the powers to be are not interested in our opinions except for whether we buy this ingame..

RKinG

Squire
To know, you would have to be able to test Beta testers are the best to advertise future game releases On games, you can earn VIP days through events or missions The ca remains expensive for options that should exist for a game that has quickly evolved, for example the 100 FPs limit

JhonnyBn

Merchant
I have the 80€ package available and it is said to contain:

- Store up to 1000 forge points
- Collect all finished production buildings and incidents for free
- The time to recruit and heal units is reduced by 12%
- +15% attack and defense for attacking and defending army
- Get 50 goods and 10 forge points per week
- Exchange items with an additional timer in the AD (2 days)
- Once per day the first shuffle of the AD is free
- The first 2 assigned emissaries in the town hall produce double
- New avatar frame

Does it say the package contains different things for one of you that have the 50€ package available?
Really like these rewards, the only problem is the price tag... hope it's 50 (your currency), because in euro that's 41% of the minimum wage in my country

Question: does it work for all worlds or just one? Because if only one, never even thinking about buying it

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Really like these rewards, the only problem is the price tag... hope it's 50 (your currency), because in euro that's 41% of the minimum wage in my country

Question: does it work for all worlds or just one? Because if only one, never even thinking about buying it
50 my currency is about 5 euro, so it's actually something to hope for, a lot more in line with the rewards you get. But unfortunately it seems unlikely they will lower it that much from 50 or 80 euro.

mrbeer

Farmer
I am adding my voice to the " Way too expensive " . A good idea that is probably going to Turn more players off than on . I wonder if they really do listen to the Beta feedback or just giving a space for players to vent . In conclusion , it's too expensive !!!! [ What do you mean farmer ? I started playing in 2013 LOL ]

SabreHawk

Farmer
Pathfinder
As usual, Inno, you have failed to properly explain how a feature works. It seems to be a constant trait of yours.
So, until you do a better job of that, then count me out as far as any purchase goes.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
As usual, Inno, you have failed to properly explain how a feature works. It seems to be a constant trait of yours.
besides the now added duration of the package... what did they fail to explain?
If you mean, they did not properly introduce it, that is a different thing...

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
besides the now added duration of the package... what did they fail to explain?
If you mean, they did not properly introduce it, that is a different thing...
There are no announcements on this topic.
There are also none for daily challenges (possibility of change)
Some take advantage of it, others don't know it exists.
I have a city on beta, I read these 2 topics on the forum.fr ....

sirblu

Baronet
I just noticed the Forge Plus icon in my city - Looked here to see there was no announcement - have no idea how this thing works or what it is about. I've read through the posts here and see that costs are memtioned but I see no "Costs" posted when I click on the Icon. Soisthere any change of getting some info on this new feature?

@sirblu go to diamonds +
3nnl.jpg

then "forge plus" tab and then see the price
3ze1.jpg

sirblu

Baronet
Thank y
@sirblu go to diamonds +
3nnl.jpg

then "forge plus" tab and then see the price
3ze1.jpg
Thank you so much for the reply - so does that mean that for 49.99 I can activate ALL the packages, one at a time of course as that is what it says, or only one of them? Or am I to pay 49.99 for each package I choose to activate?

Thank you so much for the reply - so does that mean that for 49.99 I can activate ALL the packages, one at a time of course as that is what it says, or only one of them? Or am I to pay 49.99 for each package I choose to activate?
For the price written (not necessary 49.99, visibly they are testing the "good" price, others have 89.99 for example) you activate the Forge+ during 28 days, and the Forge+ give you all what is written (increase to 1000 the PF bar, collect all for free, townhall boost, 1 additional reward per day, additional timer on antique dealer, 2 emissary double production, new avatar frame to show u have Forge+)