• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback ForgePlus

Lydia73

Merchant
So now we have brand new ForgePlus feature

costs way too much money for way to less feature

but the "best" thing ever - some have to pay Euro 79,99 and some Euro 49,99 - are you kidding!?!?!

Pass Go

Squire
not going to buy it, especially since I don't see anywhere that says how long "package is active" bad move, Inno ! you need to inform customers better

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
definitely not

description for Increased FP storage
"... after the package expires ..."
Maybe, but then why would there be a need to say "while this package is active..." in the tooltip for every bonus? Or "After the package expires you keep all overflowing fp"?
Wishful speculative thinking of mine, for so much money I would almost expect that but might not be the case, unfortunately. I think if FoE+ is about 1yr for €50 and features free season passes for each event it'll be an interesting deal for whales at least. If it does include an slight bonus on event currency you can buy and such too. Just speculation but if such I think €50 is an actually good deal if you're into spending real money in events. Spend once €50 and getting free season passes and bonus event currency on top of the other benefits.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Could you please share what these features are?
I have the 80€ package available and it is said to contain:

- Store up to 1000 forge points
- Collect all finished production buildings and incidents for free
- The time to recruit and heal units is reduced by 12%
- +15% attack and defense for attacking and defending army
- Get 50 goods and 10 forge points per week
- Exchange items with an additional timer in the AD (2 days)
- Once per day the first shuffle of the AD is free
- The first 2 assigned emissaries in the town hall produce double
- New avatar frame

Does it say the package contains different things for one of you that have the 50€ package available?

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
I have the 80€ package available and it contains:

- New avatar frame

Does it say the package contains different things for one of you that have the 50€ package available?

80€ = 25% of the minimum salary in my country XD

podkap1970

Emperor

- New avatar frame

80€ hahahahaaaaaaa, oh my gosh, i mean seriously, this stuff is not worth a single cent

MATR

Squire

- New avatar frame

I have the exact same package available in USD for $49.99 at today's exchange rate = 43.70 EURO
Nothing says how long the package lasts until it expires. I won't buy without knowing the length of time it lasts. Inno when does the ForgePlus package expire?

Last edited:
Looks like Inno has to load a few F2P games from the PlayStore and check the price/reward ratio for VIP passes there.

Come back to earth and we might buy this pass.
I mean, I would instantly buy it - but not for these lame rewards.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
check the price/reward ratio for VIP passes there.
"problem" here is that INNO is trying to stay as far from a p2w environment as possible - which most of the other games do not care about
it is by far not easy to find a good balance and as you can see from the different prize points alone, Inno is still experimenting
Also it is not easy to offer something that fits every kind of playstyle without going overboard...

"problem" here is that INNO is trying to stay as far from a p2w environment as possible
That's why I said F2P, not P2W.
There is a whole shtload of F2P games out there that work fantastically with VIP passes that don't destroy the game and are still affordable.

lso it is not easy to offer something that fits every kind of playstyle without going overboard...
Sure. On the other hand - 50 goods and 10 FP per week are a joke, compared to the amunt of FP and goods one can farm with the absolutely broken GBG for free.