• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback ForgePlus

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Faced with 10 euros monthly to access a wide range of games from Microsoft or Sony, I do not see any amount being consistent for just a few non-essential features.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Subscriptions at 10 euros/month ($12/mo) are for things like full access to an MMORPG with realistic worlds, raids/instances, crafting, sandboxes, private housing, decorating, quest making, questing, character classes, professions and incredible experiences to be enjoyed.

A few cruddy add-ons that don't really make a net difference at the end of 28 days on an already addictive game (for goal setters) should be 1/4 that per month (2.5 euros or $3) . As it stands at 49 euro it should include the standard diamonds package as well. Completely not worth it.

Subscriptions at 10 euros/month ($12/mo) are for things like full access to an MMORPG with realistic worlds,
You might comparer with actual prices in FoE, : 10euros = 720 diams on browser and 530 diams on app.
The "collect all ++" option of Forge+ compared to "collect all" actual at 5 diams each collect...

mcbluefire

Baronet
No, you can use it each 5mn (for example) if u want... all inclusive :p
28days * 24h * 12 (x5mn) * 5 diams = 40.320 diams o_Oo_Oo_O
Hehe. While I appreciate the feedback, it's tough to compare diamonds/currency across regions, but was pretty easy to compare to a subscription game model.

While I like your 40,320 diamonds by pressing the collect all button every 5 minutes for "free", it's hardly what most players would buy diamonds for.
Diamonds are for:
  • City expansions
  • Second+ event buildings
  • Possibly for a BP (blue print) that one just can't seem to get (until they have Arc 80)
  • Getting that last round in a negotiation on occasion
  • SCs or other GbG instant building
  • GvG Arena, for those so inclined.
Now, if they provided ANY of these it might almost be "worth" it, but I prefer to keep my diamond buying down to $12/month on average.

CrashBoom

Legend
No, you can use it each 5mn (for example) if u want... all inclusive :p
28days * 24h * 12 (x5mn) * 5 diams = 40.320 diams o_Oo_Oo_O
I don't want
I still would use it once a day

but if they introduce collect all for settlements ....

and nobody EVER could use it 28 days long for the whole 24 hours every 5 minutes

and btw:
"all inclusive" (AI) is never calculated by the maximum one person could eat / drink (whatever the AI is)
it is based on the average of the people and if they still make enough profit
sure there are a few who eat / drink (...) more than they pay for

and if AI would be calculated on the maximum one person could do there won't be any AI at all

just wondering: who is using his telephone 24/7 ? there is already an AI (called flatrate).
I could even download 500 GB daily with my internet flatrate

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
ideas: for premium features:
- auto refill army with 8 full health units after the fight
- auto jump to the same recurring questing after completing
- instead of manuell auto collect button --> a real "auto collect and restart". you set the intervall. and it collects automatically (even logged out) and restarts it with the wanted time (also for settlement, colony). then and only then you could give it a value of 40k diamonds ;)
- auto negotiation (like auto battle): one click --> finished (not a fake "auto" feature like now which select random goods and then players must adjust it or fail 99%)
if they don't know how to do a proper auto negotiation they should look into the negotation helper of the FoE..... (name censored)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
ideas: for premium features:
- auto refill army with 8 full health units after the fight
- auto jump to the same recurring questing after completing
- instead of manuell auto collect button --> a real "auto collect and restart". you set the intervall. and it collects automatically (even logged out) and restarts it with the wanted time (also for settlement, colony). then and only then you could give it a value of 40k diamonds ;)
- auto negotiation (like auto battle): one click --> finished (not a fake "auto" feature like now which select random goods and then players must adjust it or fail 99%)
if they don't know how to do a proper auto negotiation they should look into the negotation helper of the FoE..... (name censored)
Those would be great features, but it would be very unfair with features like that behind a paywall...

CrashBoom

Legend
Those would be great features, but it would be very unfair with features like that behind a paywall...
and ?

for 80 € for 28 days you should get a huge unfair advantage
or else it wouldn't be worth that money

comments in bold
I have the 80€ package available and it is said to contain:

- Store up to 1000 forge points. ---- USELESS for big players because they already get over 1000
- Collect all finished production buildings and incidents for free --- can already be done with free diamonds (except the incidents)
- The time to recruit and heal units is reduced by 12% --- does't matter for big players. they have too many units
- +15% attack and defense for attacking and defending army --- would that change much added to my 750/500 already ?
- Get 50 goods and 10 forge points per week --- that is actually nothing for top players with high Arc & CF
- Exchange items with an additional timer in the AD (2 days) --- who really needs that ?
- Once per day the first shuffle of the AD is free --- or that
- The first 2 assigned emissaries in the town hall produce double --- yippie that makes me rich
- New avatar frame --- awesome. everybody must see that I am supporting the game with real money

I wouldn't even pay 8 € for that

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
and ?

for 80 € for 28 days you should get a huge unfair advantage
or else it wouldn't be worth that money

comments in bold

I wouldn't even pay 8 € for that
That's why they should lower the price a lot instead. Lots of us started and continues to play this game because there is a good balance for f2p. With a premium feature actually worth 80€ per month (or even 50€ for that matter) that would quite certain be gone.

Yekk

Regent
Inno can put any price on their diamond shop products but right now even the lowest offered price is way above what any other game offers oranges to oranges.

If Inno's goal is to increase the numbers of pay to play people playing the current pricing is pure failure. Pay to play will not pay for what is offered. They know the cost of oranges...

Even the whales will ignore ForgePlus...

Now though with a few improvements (hmm.. adding a second exclusive daily?) players maybe will to do Prom's numbers. It is better to get a little from many than a lot from no one. On beta we may try a new item once at current pricing. It is what many of us consider our duty. BUT we will not come back for more....

There's nothing inno can do for the game that warrant 80$/mo, 80$/year is a lot more reasonable and even that is still in the range of streaming/online services.

A true auto collect would warrant the yearly cost, but probably what is the point in playing in that case? I mean maybe if you go on vacation, but otherwise the collection and planning is what makes the game interesting and engaging. And then you lose the people who love plunders.

Inno should create an unlimited FP cap for subscribers and raise the current 100FP bar to 1000 or tier it by age (SA = 10FP, SAV = 1000FP or whatever). A few months ago I reported 500FP, now I'm collecting 700FP per day. A number of people (including myself) are burdened with all this FP in the bar that can't get rid of and then cannot collect new collections. Its a real pain in the azz to level FP producing GB because you can't double collect and level it with more than 99FP in the bar. And yanno, some people may say unlimited FP will just send all collections to the bar - YES, they are paying for a feature! It's our FP, let us put it in the bar for whatever our purposes are. Don't try to limit how people play unless it's exploiting a glitch.