• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback ForgePlus

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
For 50 € per year, I will take this "Forge Plus" on condition that they add real expectations:
- PO / MO from friends and guilds in 2 clicks
- change of injured or dead troops in 1 click
- adaptation of the automatic harvest according to the Blue Galaxy
- possibility to withdraw products offered at the antique dealer

In short, real contributions, real expectations from players that could encourage us to invest as much as buying a game that is not virtual.

Because too many of your additions will not make the difference:
- the 15% of attacks, without being appreciated, are no longer important for the majority of big players.
- the bar at 1,000 FP will still limit me on my live world (you know that more and more of us have almost all of our GBs at level 100 and above?)
- collect incidents (cool but not determine)
- the 50 goods and 10 FP per week ??? (you are totally disconnected from reality)
- exchange objects over 2 days at the antique dealer (and we continue to wait weeks to buy a single product that interests us? Another proof that you do not know your game or your customers)
- the first two emissaries will be doubled (cooooool, 4 FP instead of 2. You still believe that the majority of players only produce 24 FP per day?)

Listen to your community, otherwise I expect you to have as many customers who will be subscribing to Forge Plus as customers who will upgrade to a competing game.

Innogames falls into the same pitfalls as its competitors. I quit many games after setting up these + options

And there Innogames is doing less well than its competitors, the + option is really zero.

Who would agree to put 50 euros per month (= 1/3 month's salary per year) in something that gives so few advantages.

3ze1.jpg

For me what is offered is worth a maximum of 5 euros / month.

For 600 euros / year I prefer to buy myself a console and pay myself a real game, it will cost me less with a lot more fun.

Last edited:

punita

Squire
Innogames falls into the same pitfalls as its competitors. I quit many games after setting up these + options

And there Innogames is doing less well than its competitors, the + option is really zero.

Who would agree to put 50 euros per month (= 1/3 month's salary per year) in something that gives so few advantages.

3ze1.jpg

For me what is offered is worth a maximum of 5 euros / month.

For 600 euros / year I prefer to buy myself a console and pay myself a real game, it will cost me less with a lot more fun.
totally agree

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Because too many of your additions will not make the difference:
- the 15% of attacks, without being appreciated, are no longer important for the majority of big players.
- the bar at 1,000 FP will still limit me on my live world (you know that more and more of us have almost all of our GBs at level 100 and above?)
- collect incidents (cool but not determine)
- the 50 goods and 10 FP per week ??? (you are totally disconnected from reality)
- exchange objects over 2 days at the antique dealer (and we continue to wait weeks to buy a single product that interests us? Another proof that you do not know your game or your customers)
- the first two emissaries will be doubled (cooooool, 4 FP instead of 2. You still believe that the majority of players only produce 24 FP per day?)
I strongly agreed with those points, let's try to improve it:

- the 15% of attacks,
+15% mil. bonuses -> +30% increase base mil. bonuses (EG 1.000%/800% +30% increase = 1.000% /800% * 1,30 = 1.300%/1.040%)
the bar at 1,000 FP will still limit me on my live world
1.000 -> 100.000
the 50 goods and 10 FP per week ???
All Goods & FP's production +50% & 25% (EG 100 goods + 50% increase = 100 * 1,5 = 150 / 20 fps + 25% = 20fps * 1,25 = 25fps)
This bonuses could be just boosts on top of the base values. BG can ramping it up even further when it's trickered.
If there's an great ''need'' for an daily login bonus, would be great to have special goods. As this will speed up both
AF and in particular OF grind significantly. In the Space Ages it's mediocre though but an okay-ish daily login bonus. Prob. better
then the current prod bonus. Just to replacing those 50 goods, not to replacing both goods & fps. Just changing regular goods
to special goods from AF and onwards. H
the first two emissaries will be doubled
Initial thought to improve: First 2 emissaries x2 -> All emissaries x2
But actually might be better like: Town house production x2 (this will boosting guild lvl benefits)
Maybe boosting up all emissaries on top of that with x3-4 to sweeting the deal further

Also the addition for an free season pass on all events with season passes would be great to sweeting up the
annual subscription. Especially since it's 80EU / year (assuming it's an annual subscription).

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I like your approach with the relative boosts, but what you propose is way too much

the system might need a decent absolut buff (to be useful for fresh cities) and a relative buff (to be usefull for exisiting/endgame cities)

currently, the buffs are worthwhile for starter cities at best

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I like your approach with the relative boosts, but what you propose is way too much

the system might need a decent absolut buff (to be useful for fresh cities) and a relative buff (to be usefull for exisiting/endgame cities)

currently, the buffs are worthwhile for starter cities at best
Can also be easily like:
+10% mil. Bonuses att & def. army / when base mil. bonuses are 32% or more +30% increase base mil. bonuses

It'll be effectively jumping up from once an starter levels their Zeus for example to lvl13:
Zeus lvl11 - 31% + 10% bonus = 41%
Zeus lvl13 - 32% + 30% increase = 42%

While this would not at first snowballing the bonuses, it'll be a strong start for starters and when they've grown enough
base bonuses - which is relatively likely after Zeus lvl13, it'll snowball to grow stronger. Which will help Inno to sucking
players into an annual subscription to keeping this benefit. While it's also useful for more advanced and older players.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You are only ungrateful!
Don't you think Innogames needs a lot of money to replace the current incompetent developers to restore wonderful guild perks, overhaul GbG, and fix all existing bugs?
The computer training required to take old players who understand the game and transform them into skilled developers is going to cost a lot.

I add smileys for the humor note : :p :D ;)

Dessire

Regent
- Store up to 1000 forge points ->2000 FPs

- Collect all finished production buildings and incidents for free - OK!

- The time to recruit and heal units is reduced by 12% -> you can heal for free all your units up to 20 times per day

- +15% attack and defense for attacking and defending army -> 90% of attack and defense for all your atacking and defensive units. zeus + monte + aachen at level 10 gives you 90% and at end game that extra 90% means nothing. between 1000% and 1090% the difference is almost unnoticeable.

- Get 50 goods and 10 forge points per week -> 100 goods and 20 FPs per day (even 50 is good)

- Exchange items with an additional timer in the AD (2 days) -> sell your items instantly for free once per day

- Once per day the first shuffle of the AD is free -> 2 times per day

- The first 2 assigned emissaries in the town hall produce double -> x 3

- New avatar frame - it is ok.

new and must be included:

- buy for free any item in the ADealer, only 1 item per day

- 500 diamonds per month (some online games gives you premium currency for free each month )

- an extra disccount of 20% for any pack of event currency during events. (usually, 1995 diamonds is the cost of the most expensive pack of event currency, with the 20% disccount, it should cost arround 1595 diamonds).

- 2 or 3 extra silver coins in the pvp arena each day

- x2 castle points from daily challenge. so instead of 100 points, it should be 200 points.

- your next purchase of diamonds, gives 50% or 100% more diamonds, once per month. with the offer of 200%, it should be 250% or 300%.

Yekk

Viceroy
I am sure there are total fools that will pay for this. 4-5 times the cost of the monthly fee MMO's charge for such a pile of poopoo is kind of overpriced.

As always if and when this goes to live I will warn my guild members to run not walk away from this package... Real substance and content please Juber. Treating players as rubes is uncalled for...

Kronan

Viceroy
Paying for more A/D boost on paper is just that it's a empty promise.

Any increase you buy/get is surreptitiously removed by the war AI directly, as it adapts to your increase/changing stats from purchases or investment. The AI is constantly adjusting itself to you directly, and how you play.

BUYING small war boost is not going to be effective to help you at any level. Sure - if you instantly add 100/100 to each side, you'll get some small percentage of that as a net gain.

Most will be chewed up by the AI re-balancing your massive increase, and then pragmatically play harder against you. It's happening ALL THE TIME now. You never make permanent gains on the battle field from what you buy, win, earn or secure. They are always re-balanced back to parity (very stealthily) to keep game balance so you can't run away with powerful victories in all the war venues.

We will always be gerbils on a treadmill. Reminds me of the Matrix. Using bodies in huge farms, for power.

Last edited:

qaccy

Emperor
With some of these proposed changes to the system, I have to wonder what point there would even be to having diamonds in the game anymore. What would they be used for? Some of the folks are making suggestions that would basically make them irrelevant, yet they're also wanting diamond-related bonuses and discounts as well as part of the package. But for what?

Kronan

Viceroy
@qaccy

Seen ideas that "not all diamonds are created equal".. ones you earn (GE, GbG, etc) are "weaker" than ones you buy for $$$ or other hard currency.

How that all gets contuously accounted for is another story, but right now, they're all equal.

SirAlucard

Steward
Thanks for the info. But lets be real, 50 or in some cases (like me) 80 bucks every 28 days is insane. It means 13 purchases per year, makes it 650 or 1020 bucks. Sorry but I would rather spend that amount of money on a graphics card or a console plus games. Even with a PS5 or XBox Series game you just pay 80€ once to play it, without time limits. Is a definitly better deal to me than this crap. Hell, even if you compare it to the streaming services for tv and online gaming services for the consoles you pay WAY less per year (about 60€ for PS or XBox and 40 for Nintendo's highest tier).

So Inno, I strongly advice you scrap that nonsense or make it a year price. Only whales with to much money and time who don't want to invest that time will buy this.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Thanks for the info. But lets be real, 50 or in some cases (like me) 80 bucks every 28 days is insane. It means 13 purchases per year, makes it 650 or 1020 bucks. Sorry but I would rather spend that amount of money on a graphics card or a console plus games. Even with a PS5 or XBox Series game you just pay 80€ once to play it, without time limits. Is a definitly better deal to me than this crap. Hell, even if you compare it to the streaming services for tv and online gaming services for the consoles you pay WAY less per year (about 60€ for PS or XBox and 40 for Nintendo's highest tier).

So Inno, I strongly advice you scrap that nonsense or make it a year price. Only whales with to much money and time who don't want to invest that time will buy this.
I strongly agreed, most gamest cost less than €80 and are permanent. Films sub. costs about €10 / month I
think. Not even whales would drop that much money on a monthly subscription for what they get. They'll
likely just buy diamonds instead. Especially seeing how mediocre.
If it yielded some good improvements as some already suggested and the price drops to €10 / month and
discount annual subscription of €80 / year it would be decant.

Bullet points on this feature:

> €80 / month year (discounted annual subscription option) (raised pricing concern by community)
> €10 / month (monthly subscription) (originally suggested by Deadpool)
> 1.000 1.000> fps limit (multitude of players suggesting to improving this)
> The time to recruit and heal units is reduced by 12% you can heal for free all your units up to 20 times per day (suggested by Desire)
> Get 50 100 goods and 10 20 forge points per week per day (suggested by Desire)
> Exchange items with an additional timer in the AD (2 days) sell your items instantly for free once per day (suggested by Desire)
> Once 2 per day the first shuffle of the AD is free (suggested by Desire)
> The first 2 assigned emissaries in the town hall produce double 3x (suggested by Desire)
> Alternatively from above: The town hall itself productions 2x
> 15 10% mil. bonuses attacking & defending armies / from 32% base mil. bonuses, mil. bonuses increased by 30%*

> Add aid all (Deadpool's suggestion)
> Add change of injured or dead troops in 1 click (Deadpool's suggestion)
> Add possibility to withdraw products offered at the antique dealer (Deadpool's suggestion)
> Add buy for free any item in the ADealer, only 1 item per day (suggested by Desire)
> Add 500 diamonds per month (suggested by Desire) I like this suggestion a lot
> Add an extra disccount of 20% for any pack of event currency during events (suggested by Desire)
> Add 2 or 3 extra silver coins in the pvp arena each day (suggested by Desire)
> x2 castle points from daily challenge. so instead of 100 points, it should be 200 points (suggested by Desire)
> your next purchase of diamonds, gives 50% or 100% more diamonds, once per month. with the offer of 200%, it should be 250% or 300% (suggested by Desire)
> Add free season pass any events if season pass is present, cause you've already payed upfront for a subscription and a lot imo

I think if those improvements are made, it's actually an decently solid deal.

*+10% mil. Bonuses att & def. army / when base mil. bonuses are 32% or more +30% increase base mil. bonuses

It'll be effectively jumping up from once an starter levels their Zeus for example to lvl13:
Zeus lvl11 - 31% + 10% bonus = 41%
Zeus lvl13 - 32% + 30% increase = 42%

This improvement for the mil. bonuses benefits will yield some interest for everyone. Starters can
kickstart with 10% bonus. While more established buyers can increase their existing bonuses by
30% which is available for everyone.

Yekk

Viceroy
To avoid any form of misunderstanding, I would remind you that the 10 € per month are subject to suggested additions, but not in the current state of the offers.
With the bonuses offered by Inno, I will not bet more than 2 € per month.

It is obvious that the design team has been told to find new ways to get more real money from the P2P players. I applaud that. In most games that would mean new content, better content, more enjoyment.

BUT... until the powers in charge start to listen money will not flow in. drakenrider gave an excellent bullet points. This should have happened at first looks by the designers. They should have sat the whole team down and asked each worker for 10 suggested perks for this addition. Once done took all and asked for 10 more.... Giving a list like drakenrider has done. Instead it is obvious that at most a couple workers made this.

We see the result. A completely unacceptable addition (like GP's) which is truly overpriced. The worse part is Inno will still not listen to the people that actually will pay that real money...