• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Ice bear

Squire
I have now 10 levels Pergola. In league i am in bronze with 1915 points.
And i have still 736 footballs. Spend 300 dia for coach - if it is necessary for full event building i dont now?? If it is..INNO lie....that full event building isnot possible get without diamonds.

Kronan

Viceroy
I have now 10 levels Pergola. In league i am in bronze with 1915 points.
And i have still 736 footballs. Spend 300 dia for coach - if it is necessary for full event building i dont now?? If it is..INNO lie....that full event building isnot possible get without diamonds.
@Ice bear

I have 2115 League score, which HAD me in Silver yesterday by 100 point above the lower threshold of Silver, but of course, I fell back to bronze too. I have 1 star left and no more to use unless I pay for them. I think I'm safe without "fiddling with the event out of FOMO" (fear of missing out).

Also have a level 10, and believe that all we (you and I ...) have to do to get that last one is stay in bronze for the last upgrade required. You can easily add to your total with your 736, and I'm not sure you'll need any coaching help unless you're dangerously near the BOTTOM threshold of Bronze, which could move up and eclipse your current (or new total after you spend your non-coach boosted 736).

The bottom of the bronze league is 1747 as of this post (and time left shows 12 hours:16 minutes). I doubt it's going to eclipse my 2115. I'm just sitting tight.

Good luck on your decision :)

@Fenix - havent' spent a single diamond other than 1 time for the ULTIMATE COACH (gosh -it's ONLY 150 diamonds and INNO gives you 1500 for each event, as a member of this beta community!!...) - and as you can read above, should "sail" easily into a building.

There's a motto for this event:

SAVE UP, COACH WAY UP, SPEND....

Last edited:
Disappointed We are many.

You organize an "E V E N T", and the event is not the everyday, it is a "special" it is an event that You decide.
You tell me: "Be punctual every day" (and I was there every day, every single day)
You tell me: "Pass missions every day" (and I do)
You tell me: "Collect the incidents that I will make you find in your city" (and I do. I got 10s and 5s and 3s. )
Some accidents gave 200 balls others 100 for several times and so on but I didn't find any or You forgot to give me.

I did what you asked me, I came to your party(please read EVENT) because You invited me but it's as if you didn't offer me neither to drink nor to eat................. do not organize parties if You do not know how to make the People who come feel good.
And after I come, I leave without a good memory.

It's also like a job. If I have worked, I want my pay.
Where is my gift?

Ok, it's the second EVENT that you make me end up like this, but You have to keep in mind that outside these pages,
there are other EVENTS, other opportunities for recreation.
I have a bad taste in my mouth, and I'm disappointed with my game.

"If one person gets a complete building, it's possible for anyone to get the complete building" is garbage reasoning. Many people who have posted are 2 whole sets short even with the diamond coach and the best player passes, which is a massive failing on inno to make a viable event.

Anyone who does all the tasks and plays the event completely - should get a complete building!

I've been saying this for years.

Feed back on the football event:
I liked the Fiore Village choices coming up twice. Last year I hadnt had the chance to go through the event. I was lucky and could get the building completed. I invested 3 times 150 dias for trainer. Sadly only the bronce lige is achievable. No good result

Korazzo

Farmer
I totally agree to the findings of MATR. After performing all quests I landed at level (1 base + 8 kits). At lv 9 the building hasnt any value for me. In the league I landed at Amateur without any chance to Bronze. I invested in a 1200 package. Even this just got me one kit. I am still stuck in Amateur. So its looks like the final stage of the building is only reachable with massive investment of diamonds. Looks like you want to drain the diamond supply of the players.
In general I like chocolate building, so I will keep it in my storage until I get missing kit.

Kronan

Viceroy
I totally agree to the findings of MATR. After performing all quests I landed at level (1 base + 8 kits). At lv 9 the building hasnt any value for me. In the league I landed at Amateur without any chance to Bronze. I invested in a 1200 package. Even this just got me one kit. I am still stuck in Amateur. So its looks like the final stage of the building is only reachable with massive investment of diamonds. Looks like you want to drain the diamond supply of the players.
In general I like chocolate building, so I will keep it in my storage until I get missing kit.

NO it's NOT. Your failure to reach the goal isn't Inno's fault. We've said this time and time again. The events ARE NOT layups anymore. There are multiple ways to play the event and you have to work intellectually through it to make it successful to a "NO PAY" goal. It's not easy, but it IS possible. Pick the wrong path or strategy, and you won't make it. Get distracted by something in the event, and you won't make it.

I figured out a way to succeed, even though I was gone for a week in the middle of the event for a family holiday (and didn't play OR get incidents from my city). I didn't miss a beat - I will get the entire prize by ONLY spending 150 diamonds for the ultimate coach and by doing all the quests. PS: That 150 diamonds is INNO's game money they gave to me to help them learn about their products before they go live. I'm left with 1350 more of their money, to use on something else to help THEM.

Inno's going to keep making this event concept harder and more challenging. Their business is to provide an online gaming experience, and there is NO FREE LUNCH anymore. The historic viral "rule" that you are ENTITLED to a free event building is rapidly becoming a game anachronism. Stop thinking about what you're entitled to, and start thinking about how you earn or pay for what you want.

This is BETA. You're here to test the product for them, and they compensate you for your trouble @ 1500/event.

CrashBoom

Legend
NO it's NOT. Your failure to reach the goal isn't Inno's fault. We've said this time and time again. The events ARE NOT layups anymore. There are multiple ways to play the event and you have to work intellectually through it to make it successful to a "NO PAY" goal. It's not easy, but it IS possible. Pick the wrong path or strategy, and you won't make it. Get distracted by something in the event, and you won't make it.

I figured out a way to succeed, even though I was gone for a week in the middle of the event for a family holiday (and didn't play OR get incidents from my city). I didn't miss a beat - I will get the entire prize by ONLY spending 150 diamonds for the ultimate coach and by doing all the quests. PS: That 150 diamonds is INNO's game money they gave to me to help them learn about their products before they go live. I'm left with 1350 more of their money, to use on something else to help THEM.

Inno's going to keep making this event concept harder and more challenging. Their business is to provide an online gaming experience, and there is NO FREE LUNCH anymore. The historic viral "rule" that you are ENTITLED to a free event building is rapidly becoming a game anachronism. Stop thinking about what you're entitled to, and start thinking about how you earn or pay for what you want.

This is BETA. You're here to test the product for them, and they compensate you for your trouble @ 1500/event.
summery:
FoE is now Pay2Win
:rolleyes:

and I don't care about not getting it full on beta. for me the live world result counts
but now we ALL know that we MUST spend diamonds (and if it is only 150) to get one full building

Korazzo

Farmer

Looks llike we have different opinions on this. If you need the Bronze to make your building fully built, this means, that only 20% of the players can achieve this. Doesn't matter what kind of strategy they will choose.

I will take the advice with the investment of diamonds in a coach then I play this in my main city, but normally I try to avoid using diamonds for the events and so far I didn't need it. in this beta environment I have enough diamonds available.

Nevertheless thanks for the advice.

Kronan

Viceroy
summery:
FoE is now Pay2Win
:rolleyes:

and I don't care about not getting it full on beta. for me the live world result counts
but now we ALL know that we MUST spend diamonds (and if it is only 150) to get one full building
Bah - that's more hyperbole. Pay2Win? So any expenditure of money in this game brands the game as a pay2win game? Garbage.

FoE has NO winners. No prizes, financial or otherwise, for whatever you call "winning".

Can you spend thousands of dollars? Sure. Vic spend just short of 1000 US dollars to fill his beta city with Chocolatery and Nutcracker buildings last event.

I'm tired of people bragging that they never spend a dime in this game in 8 years (of the 10 it's been in existence), and won't ever spend a dime. I'm tired of the non-reality based concepts that things should be perpetually free here, and people are entitled to it.

Fine - you work for free for 8 years and tell me how you like those terms of employment. I guarantee you won't.

Companies can give things away for free to entice consumers as a longer term strategy to become "paying customers" and develop a relationship over time. If you're not reading the tea leaves on where this game is going, it's time for a wake up call: Video ads, Forge+. etc are all initial "mild" examples and harbingers of a new age in the game.

Inno's moving forward with their "mild" strategy to build a revenue stream for this game. You're going to have to shed your attachment to all the folklore about what was, or should be "free", and deal with what's changing.

CrashBoom

Legend
Pay2Win? So any expenditure of money in this game brands the game as a pay2win game? Garbage.
I can be more accurate if you want
FoE events are now Pay2Win

because not reaching the main goal of a feature (the full new main event building) is like losing for most players

better ?

it is like if the new GEx level 5 could only be unlocked with diamonds
that would make that new feature also Pay2Win

in short:
if the only way to reach an expected goal of a game is with money THAT makes it Pay2Win
(and most players expect to get the full building)

FoE has NO winners.
only losers

all who didn't get the full building

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
@CrashBoom

Nope - NOT better.

Inno has no obligation to give you a path of 0 obstacles to get from the start of an event, to the end so you don't have to spend anything and you get the prize. Who's kidding who? The events now have multiple distractions and are NOT LAYUPS anymore. The highway to success is an obstacle course - ON PURPOSE. Inno wants you to spend diamonds.

What's with all the whining when people try and fail to get something for free, and have to add some diamonds to secure their win?

The more recent events don't require a 160 IQ, but they are more intellectual than a frog jumping on a lily pad where you can read ahead of time about what frog color to pick to maximize your opportunity for success. People skilled in probability and math have done YOUR HOMEWORK to help you, but what if they wanted to charge you for the "edge" that provides you in the game? If you can't figure it out for yourself, and you want the event prize, you're gonna learn it, or buy it. Is that P2W?

Actually you're maligning the concept of pay 2 win, or even it's predecessor, F2P.

Pay 2 win has 2 tenets: 1) pay to create a very big advantage and 2) create game imbalance

Neither of these things happen in FoE by players spending earned or even purchased diamonds to help complete an event. In FoE, OPPORTUNISM, shrewd playing and game loopholes exist that are exploitable (NOT cheating, but game choices and exploits that are INNO sanctioned...) create BIG advantages, and some might even say - imbalances - without spending a DIME to do so.

That's NOT P2W, either. No money or game currency is ever spent to achieve that superiority.

Let's take a simple example: You actually EARN diamonds in GbG, GE, on the continent map, etc. How you use them is your choice. Why all of a sudden is using them to RUSH a SC on a sector in GbG to help your guild prevail, ANY different than paying for the ultimate coach to help you in your event?

It isn't. Pay 2 win isn't that. Don't warp what pay to win is.

Ice bear

Squire
What is in this game...or who so...WIN or WINNER?

I think that is still good chance have all upgrades or next year you can win last upgrade.

XIA*

Marquis
Very frustrating event. Did all quests, collected all incidents, bought extra balls for nearly 2000 diamonds and STILL won't have the last upgrade to the building. Is Inno deliberatly trying to get rid of players? If i had to spend real money on those balls and I still wouldn't be able to obtain the last upgrade, i'd be pissed off. Seriously pissed off. 2000 diamonds is a LOT of money!

Santos32

Merchant
Very frustrating event. Did all quests, collected all incidents, bought extra balls for nearly 2000 diamonds and STILL won't have the last upgrade to the building. Is Inno deliberatly trying to get rid of players? If i had to spend real money on those balls and I still wouldn't be able to obtain the last upgrade, i'd be pissed off. Seriously pissed off. 2000 diamonds is a LOT of money!
It seems impossible. I have 9 upgrade kits WITHOUT spending diamonds and 10th will be from league reward.

Correction: I spent 150 diamonds for ultimate coach.

I don't know if it's impossible to get the fully levelled building without spending diamonds or not. I'll find out soon enough. However, there is a difference between spending diamonds and spending real money. In this game, I spend '000s of diamonds but spend no real money. So, strictly speaking, I get all of the special buildings (and everything else) for free. For those of us old enough to remember, the coffee at the end of a restaurant meal was free. Not so anymore. Luggage on flights was free. Not so much anymore. People willing to spend extra money can buy "head of the line" privileges on Southwest Airlines flights to get the best seats. Likewise, guests willing to spend extra money can skip the lines in Disneyworld. The list goes on and on. Businesses are finding ways to monetize parts of their product that used to be complimentary - and it is their right to do so. At the end of the day, even if it is not possible to get the fully levelled building without spending diamonds during the event, it will remain possible to get the needed upgrades for free during the next Winter Event. So, getting the building without spending diamonds is possible. However, spending diamonds may be necessary for those players who want instant gratification.

CrashBoom

Legend
the coffee at the end of a restaurant meal was free
the ouzo in greek restaurants at the end is still free :D

but if I go to the same Greek for years and then not getting it anymore:
then I would have the right to complain
(ok I would use a hidden complain. I would ask if he has forgotten it)

and the end of the story:
I would get it still for free

why: because that would cost him only 0.2 € or something like that (or even less. I don't know what a bottle of Ouzo cost when buying it and from that 2 cl)
but only with one regular drink during the meal he earns at least 10 times that amount