• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
like last year fail in getting the final upgrade kit

this year I used the +1 yard coach and took the best player for grand prize

one touchdown too short
the last footballs (daily for tomorrow) won't change that

maybe with collecting more incidents during the event that could have been prevented

but at least I got 10 daily special (=1 full Olympic Treasury)

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,

I finish the event and it's impossible de have the building at the last up, last year we have one up with the previous event, not this year

Ciao.
Mi dispiace aggiungermi al "Club degli Insoddisfatti" ma sarà così.

Sono stato assiduo, presente e costante.

Attenzione agli incidenti e ho completato le missioni che mi hai dato.
Ma non riceverò ciò che credo mi sia dovuto: l'edificio finale, il premio.
Ma sarà così.
Sono, al momento, nella Lega d'argento e mi mancano due pezzi / kit. Avrei 25 ore di tempo, ma devo andare al lavoro e tornerò tardi, quindi, NON avrò tempo per giocare, ma solo per disperare di aver perso tempo per ottenere qualcosa CHE NON AVRÒ !
Anche se gli incidenti arrivano nella mia città oggi, non sarò in grado di raccoglierli. E non sarà bello, pensare di aver trascorso del tempo, anche in piacevole compagnia, ma senza risultati.
C'è grande insoddisfazione, quando fai tutto ciò che ti viene chiesto e non ricevi almeno una ricompensa.
Non voglio aggiungere commenti di numeri e possibilità (possibilità che non avrei dovuto al tempo), quindi lascio ad altri giocatori i commenti di questo tipo, perché sicuramente più preparati di me. Ma esprimo la mia insoddisfazione per questo evento che lascia poco spazio a chi è costante e assiduo. E questo deve bastare.....
Ma c'è qualcosa che puoi fare?
Ora avrò nel mio inventario 9 kit di un edificio che potrei dimenticare, e dovrei aspettare un anno? e se pensate che posso trovarlo presso l'antiquario, sapete con quanti giocatori dovrò competere per ottenere ONE PIECE ? e rinuncio a saperlo; un me.. COME MOLTI ALTRI... Ne mancano DUE!

Grazie, grazie per avermi fatto perdere tempo. Il tempo è mio, devi saperlo, e quando vengo a giocare, desidero la mia ricompensa.

Hello.
I'm sorry to join the "Club of the Dissatisfied" but it will be so.

I have been assiduous, present and constant.

Beware of accidents and I have completed the missions you gave me.
But I will not receive what I believe is due to me: the final building, the prize.
But it will be so.

I am, at the moment, in the Silver League and I am missing two pieces/kits.
I would have 25 hours of time, but I have to go to work and I will be back late, therefore, I will NOT have time to play, but only to despair of having wasted time to get something I WILL NOT HAVE!
Even if accidents come to my city today, I won't be able to pick them up. And it will not be nice, to think that you have spent time, even in pleasant company, but without results.

There is great dissatisfaction, when you do everything that is asked of you and do not receive at least one reward.
I do not want to add comments of numbers and possibilities (possibility that I should not have at the time), so I leave to other players the comments of this type, because certainly more prepared than me. But I express my dissatisfaction with this event that leaves little room for those who are constant and assiduous. And this must be enough...

But is there anything you can do?
Now I will have in my inventory 9 kits of a building that I may forget, and should I wait a year? and if you think I can find it at the antique dealer, do you know how many players I will have to compete with to get ONE PIECE? and I renounce knowing it; a me.. LIKE MANY OTHERS... TWO are missing!

Thank you, thank you for wasting my time. Time is mine, you must know it, and when I come to play, I desire my reward.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
Well this last day I picked up 310 more footballs from incidents. So using the progress coach, always picking the most cost effective player, and getting quite a few of the "41" player I completed the last upgrade kit needed for a fully leveled building with 3 footballs left over.

The earlier 2 days I played I used the Ultimate Coach both days and with this last day added in, I am now 70 points into the Silver League.

So a fully leveled building is possible just using the progress coach and most cost effective player each time. But you have to get really lucky on the incidents.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
To get the main building fully leveled you either have to use the progress coach and pick up around 1k from incidents, which is possible, or you have to use the diamond coach. With dia coach you shouldn't have any problem landing in top 20%, so you don't need anything from incidents.

I strongly recommend going for the diamond coach, spending everything on 1, 2, or even 3 days across the event. That's 150-450 diamonds to guarantee main building fully leveled, and you get almost twice the daily specials. Without the diamond coach you either lose out on the main building, or a lot of daily specials.

I am very disappointed with this event, even playing diligently, impossible to have the entire building. I chose the progression coach option, I stay in the amateur league, so it's lost. And to top it off, no "balloon" bonus with the clues. I stay with a level 9/11 building, what a disappointment! I admit that it no longer motivates at all to play the events.

Je suis très déçue de cette évènement, même en jouant assidument, impossible d'avoir le bâtiment intégralement. J'ai choisi l'option entraineur de progression, je reste dans la ligue amateur, donc c'est perdu. Et pour couronner le tout, pas de bonus "ballon" avec les indices. Je reste avec un bâtiment niveau 9 /11, quelle déception! J'avoue que ça ne motive plus du tout de jouer les évènements.

Last edited:
To get the main building fully leveled you either have to use the progress coach and pick up around 1k from incidents, which is possible, or you have to use the diamond coach. With dia coach you shouldn't have any problem landing in top 20%, so you don't need anything from incidents.

I strongly recommend going for the diamond coach, spending everything on 1, 2, or even 3 days across the event. That's 150-450 diamonds to guarantee main building fully leveled, and you get almost twice the daily specials. Without the diamond coach you either lose out on the main building, or a lot of daily specials.
Hi MooingCat,
I have a lot of respect for Your opinions, but I can't agree with this one.

I can spend some diamonds in "Beta" because I receive a small contribution, it is also correct.
But You can't "create" an Event on the real server by asking to complete it with diamonds.
I don't think "Inno" wants that, because it would mean something else.

.Chris

Baronet
Hi MooingCat,
I have a lot of respect for Your opinions, but I can't agree with this one.

I can spend some diamonds in "Beta" because I receive a small contribution, it is also correct.
But You can't "create" an Event on the real server by asking to complete it with diamonds.
I don't think "Inno" wants that, because it would mean something else.
It is a choice of strategy.
  • Go for Daily Specials (Special Coach) but decrease your chance for the full Main Prize and League
  • Go for Main Prize (Progress Coach) but decrease your chance for Daily Specials and League
  • Go for League (League Coach) but decrease your chance for Daily Specials and Main Prize
  • ...OR pay a miniscule amount of diamonds for the Ultimate Coach (which can easily be won by completing GE for example) and reap the rewards of all the coaches

Forge Bowl is THE most lucrative event of them all imho.

Also, keep in mind that (at least in my experience) the participation rate on Beta is usually higher than on live. It was always easier for me to get in the Top 20% (or sometimes even Top 5%) on live than it was on Beta.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Spending diamonds is not required if you get enough from incidents. I do think the amount you need from incidents is too high, quests/milestones etc should be buffed IMO, but it is possible to get. Personally I don't think incidents should be included in the balancing of events, but unfortunately they are so we have to take them into consideration.

I think the main issue with the event is the (lack of) communication. How are players supposed to know that they need to pick up incidents every day and pick the right coach (and the right players)? These events have always been like this (though often with a bit more generous balancing), but in the past the event surprise box was a small cushion for those who didn't play the "optimal" way. Many players will probably end up with 10 levels this year because they didn't pick up enough incidents. In the past the surprise box would have covered it, but now that's not a thing anymore. Again, I think Inno should balance the event so that incidents aren't required. I would rather see them act as the cushion instead, so that if you mess up a bit in the minigame, you can use what you get from incidents to make up for it.

Anyways, spending diamonds is not required if you know what you're doing, but it's my strong recommendation to do so because of the additional rewards and safety you get. I wish it wasn't so, but it is (and has been for years), and the price is fortunately very low. Spending 150-300 diamonds is something all players can do for free if they want to. If you're not that strong yet GE4 might be challenging, but if you really try getting the goods is very achievable, unless you're a brand new player. There are other ways to get those diamonds as well, such as quests, gbg and pvp arena.

Nansoon

Farmer
All quests completed. Connection every day for the daily balloons. Picking up the incidents. Using league coach. And I won’t have the pergola max lvl either, except by using diamonds.
Not sure that is not what’s Inno wants, considering the trend of secondary rewards‘ package for diamonds/currency (applicable only to winter events 2 years ago. Now on all events)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Also, keep in mind that (at least in my experience) the participation rate on Beta is usually higher than on live. It was always easier for me to get in the Top 20% (or sometimes even Top 5%) on live than it was on Beta.

That's usually the case, but I'm not sure it will drop enough for the forge bowl event, considering a lot of people will spend diamonds for the diamond coach (which doubles the points). With just a progress coach you probably won't get much further than 1100, and last I looked yesterday the cutoff for top 20% was approaching 1500 (Edit: 1600+ now).

Last edited:

.Chris

Baronet
All quests completed. Connection every day for the daily balloons. Picking up the incidents. Using league coach. And I won’t have the pergola max lvl either, except by using diamonds.
Not sure that is not what’s Inno wants, considering the trend of secondary rewards‘ package for diamonds/currency (applicable only to winter events 2 years ago. Now on all events)
Which Coach/strategy did you choose?

.Chris

Baronet
The balancing should be such, that a player who logs in EVERY day AND finishes the questline has is a high likelyhood (>90%) of completing the Main Prize.

Incidents should act as a buffer.

If the league placement is included in the calculation, a kit should be given to those who finish in the Top 50%.

This Event is definitely a failure. I have never failed to get a Max Level Main Event building before but, this time I will fall 2 level short and would need to spend at least 4,000 Diamonds to force it to Max Level after finishing nearly two full football fields short of one Upgrade and I just dropped out of Bronze League costly me a second Upgrade. I used the Diamond coach once and League coach twice.

I finished the questline, played every day, and collected every Incident. We should not need to do more than that for Max Level. At worst, one or two worlds will have really bad luck and a few 100 Diamonds might be needed to get to Max Level but even that bad luck is only around 10% chance and simply requires buying just a few more clicks with Diamonds, not nearly 2 entire fields.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The league coach is a really bad option, you need the +1 from progress or diamond coach if you want to get enough levels from grand prizes.