• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2020

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Dudettas
it was said the coaches were rebalanced...

The only thing I could find changed was the special coaches text: "to win" instead of "of winning"

Will there be other changes at a later date? The changes to the Treasury I can already see...

DeletedUser10172

Well the change to the treasury means I will be saving my diamonds to win a second completed building. Looks like another huge forge bowl for Inno, hit the Million mark in sales again. Good luck rebalancing the game over the following months. Strange decision, but hey, it's made a few people who would have continued playing anyway very happy. Nice.

DeletedUser10172

Now the top guilds will he harder to compete with in GbG. Fewer troops will be lost in battles meaning they can also fight more in GvG and the strongest players in the neighbourhood's will be able to battle anyone and plunder them if they so desire without even having to think about manually battling. Fantastic news, for the 1%. Sickening.

CrashBoom

Legend
let's win 3 Colossus and 2 Olympic Treasury on live world

that equals about 94 levels of attack GB (in mars)

(or 8 Colossus and 5 Olympic Treasury that are exactly 240 levels)

qaccy

Emperor
@Debbie Mcgee While I was fine with the building originally, I don't mind the change either. It's a bit short-sighted to think that the same 'issue' you're lamenting would not happen later when something like this inevitably happened anyway. If it wasn't the Olympic Treasury, another building in the future would have a similar effect leading to the same 'problem'. In either case, larger/richer players win out which is the benefit/draw of spending in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned, if the Treasury had gone unchanged, I would have still looked to acquire quite a few Sentinel Outposts for the same bonus as the Treasury now provides. While not everyone would have done this, doesn't that still present the same opportunity of 'overpowering' players who acquire a lot of them?

DeletedUser10338

def for defending is obviously only for city defense

Please make it so the defense for the city is also for the attacking armies. This event needs a redeeming quality, that's the best one. Also, why does all the population disappear when it gets upgraded to level 10... First time I've ever seen a building function or bonus decrease as it's leveled.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
@ncshsg
Whenever a new building has a defensive bonus for defending the city, the same players will request the same change.
Will you obey every time?
Will players who want to defend their city still have the opportunity?
The attackers will always be stronger, doubly stronger (in attack and in defense), but the defense of the city will be impossible to improve!
the new Tactician's Tower can go in the trash, only it is useless.

DeletedUser10338

Why is it that the rewards never move around to closest, middle, and farthest receivers. The only good prize is the possibility of 20 FP, which always seems to end up only 5. Every other event has had multiple forge points available for each choice. Here in the Forge Bowl, it is like picking the lesser of 3 evils. When forge points do pop up they are only on the longest pass option 100+ footballs. I love the coaches though. But the daily prizes are just horrible. Every day when I look I just think... ok I'm not playing today. NOBODY wants wishing well or wishing well-shrinking kits. To say the least of the less than desirable daily prizes

Please consider some changes to the above feedback... right now Inno is only teaching me how to save up my footballs with a hope and a prayer of something good coming sooner or later.

DeletedUser10315

Good point, didnt pay attention to that. I just dont want it to suffer the same consequences as the Sleeping Cars did in the Winter Event.

DeletedUser10172

Ok, I'm wrong I think it's great that the top players can get 100%+ Attack in Defence from one 20 day event. I was wrong to think that players being able to obtain 2-3 Olympic Treasuries and 20 upgraded Sentinel Outposts is a bad idea, I don't think it should be slowly rolled out over the year. I don't think that they should treat this unique boost the same way as they have with Technicians Tower, its good that the top guilds can dominate more than they already do. I was wrong to think that allowing a huge increase in this Unique boost will have a detrimental effect on both the motivation and enjoyment of 99% of players of this game.

I'm a squirrel and I've lost my nuts. I'm a potato and I've been put in the onion bag, I'm a squid and I've been equipped with quink, not the good kind, the kind that repels nothing. Thanks a lot.

So, it's taken over 5 years to get my Defence in Attack up to 202% and now in one 20 day period I will be able to realistically increase my Defence to 300%+ without changing my routine and without spending a single penny, cent or dime. If you say so, how can anyone be happy about this, you are happy because you will find it slightly easier to do a few fights, but guess what those players you are trying to compete with, they will find it a lot easier and you will never be able to dream of competing with them again.

You could join them of course and be in one of those top guilds, which from experience is about as enjoyable as smashing your face into a fresh pile of horse manure.

Like I said it's a great idea, and although I hate sarcasm and unconstructive criticism I can find no other way to convey my disappointment and sheer bafflement at this decision.

Thank you to all those that complained about 30% defence not being a good enough reward, I really hope you still feel the same way once the event is over, the dust has settled and your city is even further behind. Hopefully you'll have enough perspective to at least be thankful that the difference between your attacking armies Atk and Def has narrowed very slightly, finally (for those with OCD about that kind of thing, it will actually benefit you as you will now be able to place Atk bonus buildings). The rest of you can go squeal at kittens.

If you hadn't noticed, I'm not complaining on my own behalf. I can get the huge increase myself, for free, along with the other 1% of players, but I dont think I should be able to, I dont think it's fair, or balanced or intelligent or right or sensible or acceptable or friendly or nice or decent or in line with the previous (32 day) event. Pandering to a few complaints has resulted in one of the most stupid outcomes I've seen since I started eating wallpaper paste (if we aren't supposed to eat it, why do they make it so tasty?)

DeletedUser10265

and now in one 20 day period I will be able to realistically increase my Defence to 300%+ without changing my routine and without spending a single penny, cent or dime.
Did you spend some pesos? :p

If you say so, how can anyone be happy about this, you are happy because you will find it slightly easier to do a few fights, but guess what those players you are trying to compete with, they will find it a lot easier and you will never be able to dream of competing with them again.
Totally agreed. The building is fine for those who will get just one (though the bonus should still be smaller), but I've seen big spenders with 12 abandoned asylums and 5 charcoal expresses. I bet they will spend their dollors to get another 5 or 10 olympic treasuries. That's additional +120-240% to defense. They will also get dozens of sentinel outposts, but not sure if they will find some spare space to build those... Anyway, welcome to endless battling... I understand that Inno needs to earn money, but letting the big spenders to get enormous advantage over the others is always the bad choice, as all the other players get frustrated because of inability to compete with them and they leave. Unless Inno plans to shut down the game soon and they want to earn as much as possible in the last few months.