• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

nice2haveu

Baronet
Hey everyone! We noticed a lot less of you played the second rival challenge (compared to first one). For those of you who didn't, could you please provide more feedback on why you did not play it? That would help us a lot evaluating and improving it. Thank you!
For an event, if willing to have multiple rival challenge, event resource (energy cell) should be handful, currently not enough. We cannot simply expect everyone to go for diamond purchase. After rush quest, rival challenge every task is like walking in the needle.

Small suggestion from my side is,
Rival challenge must include some tasks dealing with chest opening also. For example,
- Open gold chest 12 times
- Open 24 chest
- Open silver chest 6 times
- open bronze chest 4 times
Adding these tasks in Rival and completing them rewarding energy cells with other rewards will be more useful.

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
For an event, if willing to have multiple rival challenge, event resource (energy cell) should be handful, currently not enough. We cannot simply expect everyone to go for diamond purchase. After rush quest, rival challenge every task is like walking in the needle.

Rival challenge must include some tasks dealing with chest opening also. For example,
- Open 24 chest
Adding these tasks in Rival and completing them rewarding energy cells with other rewards will be more useful.
I like these chest challenging tasks.
I like to add,
* Unlock all the gems in the board 6 times
* Use all the boosters once
* Obtain single key to chest 4 times
* Split level 4 gem 6 times with full keys

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
and after the 7nd gold chest there is no golden one o_O
But in some cases, we will see golden chest repeated 4 times (that's the max I have seen). There is possibility but yeah if the mechanism wants you to hurt, no one help on it due to random chest appearing logic.

joyfulrider

Squire
Hey everyone! We noticed a lot less of you played the second rival challenge (compared to first one). For those of you who didn't, could you please provide more feedback on why you did not play it? That would help us a lot evaluating and improving it. Thank you!
No energy to compete in Rival, that's the short answer.

What's interesting for me is, you mentioned "we noticed a lot less...".
How you guys know about player played rival or not. Is it your strong conclusion since first rival came very late when most of us spend lot of energy already before starting the rival and second one comes at the time of empty hand situation on energy cells. If it's a logical assumption of what happened, then its fine. Otherwise, I am very much eager to know about that logic of finding the players attempt on particular feature/event in the game.

In previous events, I have always taken on Rival's challenges, and completed most of them.

But I didn't try to play any Rival challenges for this event for a simple reason : Rival tasks require us to play in a spendthrift way, to waste energy, to complete an insane number of tables.

Luckily, some tasks completed themselves, and I was able to get some rewards.

- Open 24 chest
One of the advantages of this type of event is that we can choose when to use the keys even if we are strongly incentivised to play the boards every day.
This allow us to choose which DS we are interested in.
One of the complain on the first few rival was that it forced us to play contrary to the game objective to be able to finish Rival. This is a suggestion in the same direction. No chest opening should be included in Rival, because we might have a very bad DS and this would force us to waste our keys.

I like these chest challenging tasks.
I like to add,
  • Unlock all the gems in the board 6 times would mean to FINISH 6 board. That is at least 1000 energy just for one task (proabaly much more) and using many boosters probably.
  • Use all the boosters once - we had only one of each booster and the only way to get more of the third was to complete at least one of the quest lines. Otherwise we cannot get more Prismatic Essence and this becomes a full stop in Rival progress.
  • Obtain single key to chest 4 times. I suppose that this refer to collecting a gem with full key of level below 4. This is forcing suboptimal game play.
  • Split level 4 gem 6 times with full keys. Required 6 pick axe booster for one task (out of a total of 27, 3 from quest and 12 from each Rival). And it's even the most idiotic use of Pick axe so again suboptimal game play. Splitting a level 2 gem is usually better (notice I didn't include any key requirement), but it depend on the board.

Last edited:

.Chris

Baronet
The whole chalenge was not appealing whatsoever.
  • It was really annoying to keep track of which color and which level(s) you still had to do, thereby forcing me to constantly quit the mini game, check the quests, reenter the minigame, do a couple moves, check for finished quests (especially on mobile since you have to quit the mini game again - at least on browser you get the green checkmark indicator), check quests again - Damn, do I even still have those colors left on the board, check the board which colors are still available and on and on and on
  • IIRC there was basically no variety in the quests (that's at least the feeling it left behind for me); there was progression within each quest but then it reset for the next quest
  • Once again it forced players to play the mini game suboptimal therefore requiring higher Event Currency spending which just more and more leads me to feel like it's designed to be a cash grab
  • Too much dependency on RNGesus - if the colors you need don't spawn you're just sh*t out of luck
  • I rarely ever read the questlines but I certainly don't like to be insulted if I do - maybe just listen to something liek that which is insignificant to the gameplay but gets a lot of people agitated.

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
One of the advantages of this type of event is that we can choose when to use the keys even if we are strongly incentivised to play the boards every day.
This allow us to choose which DS we are interested in.
One of the complain on the first few rival was that it forced us to play contrary to the game objective to be able to finish Rival. This is a suggestion in the same direction. No chest opening should be included in Rival, because we might have a very bad DS and this would force us to waste our keys.

• Unlock all the gems in the board 6 times would mean to FINISH 6 board. That is at least 1000 energy just for one task (proabaly much more) and using many boosters probably.
  • Use all the boosters once - we had only one of each booster and the only way to get more of the third was to complete at least one of the quest lines. Otherwise we cannot get more Prismatic Essence and this becomes a full stop in Rival progress.
  • Obtain single key to chest 4 times. I suppose that this refer to collecting a gem with full key of level below 4. This is forcing suboptimal game play.
  • Split level 4 gem 6 times with full keys. Required 6 pick axe booster for one task (out of a total of 27, 3 from quest and 12 from each Rival). And it's even the most idiotic use of Pick axe so again suboptimal game play. Splitting a level 2 gem is usually better (notice I didn't include any key requirement), but it depend on the board.
Obtaining single key to chest 4 times is very enigmatic, but there are possibilities to use this in a positive note. People can decide whether to go for free spawn to convert level3 to level4 or take the level3 gem with full key to chest. All are choices to the players. How they gonna finish Rival challenge is upto their needs.

Also, splitting level 4 gem 6 times, is quite depended on pick axe, but this is not the most idiotic. It is the most interesting one. If board has many level 3 with incomplete keys and two level 4 gem with full keys, using pick axe cleverly and not in idiotic way gives good amount of full keys to chest. Stop saying idiotic for something you don't like. Try to understand the reason and comment.

Unlock all the gems in board 6 times will be definitely hard task with rival's limited time of 2days and it can be still achieved if we have collected more energy cells.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
It was really annoying to keep track of which color and which level
For sure, everyone felt the same. If not everyone, count me in.

Opening event board and rival challenge window back and forth to see the quest completion and also to use energies and gems wisely.

Obtaining single key to chest 4 times is very enigmatic, but there are possibilities to use this in a positive note. People can decide whether to go for free spawn to convert level3 to level4 or take the level3 gem with full key to chest. All are choices to the players. How they gonna finish Rival challenge is upto their needs.

Also, splitting level 4 gem 6 times, is quite depended on pick axe, but this is not the most idiotic. It is the most interesting one. If board has many level 3 with incomplete keys and two level 4 gem with full keys, using pick axe cleverly and not in idiotic way gives good amount of full keys to chest. Stop saying idiotic for something you don't like. Try to understand the reason and comment.

Unlock all the gems in board 6 times will be definitely hard task with rival's limited time of 2days and it can be still achieved if we have collected more energy cells.
4 single key chest.
I think less than 10% of my collected full key where single key gems (that can be also level 1 or 2 now with pickaxe).
So in more 90% of the cases this kind of task would require to play subotimal. That is my complain.
It's a player choice to play wel or play badly. It's Inno's choice to add a task that ask us to play badly.

Splitting level 4 gems 6 times.
Sure if you have a board that can benefit it make sense. What is the chance that when we get the task we cannot benefit from it and just need to split the gems and then recombine with no benefit?
Also that single task would require 44% of all the pickaxes we get from both questline and both Rival (the task would appear twice so 12 pickaxes out of 27).
I suggested a way to imporve it. Remove the level requirement and the full key. If you give me a task to use pickaxe 6 times I probably can find some way to use 1 or 2 in every board I played. 6 is more difficult in a single board or even two, which is again an issue. If a task takes more than one board it's ok. But if by design it require more than one board to complete efficiently it is a problem (there are 32 tasks in total). A way to avoid the multiple board issue and reduce the percentage of total pickaxes required is just to lower the number of iteration: "Split gem 2 times" (or 3 but not more, in my opinion).

Unlock all gems in 6 boards is not the problem, even if it cost a lot of energy. The problem is that the questline it is on would be stuck until you can do 6 boards for 1 single task. If it was 6 boards spread in a questline (like the one that gives energy in the rewards) it would be much less problematic. That is more or less the number of board we need to clear to complete Rival in any case. Still difficult and costly.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
4 single key chest.
I think less than 10% of my collected full key where single key gems (that can be also level 1 or 2 now with pickaxe).
So in more 90% of the cases this kind of task would require to play subotimal. That is my complain.
It's a player choice to play wel or play badly. It's Inno's choice to add a task that ask us to play badly.

Splitting level 4 gems 6 times.
Sure if you have a board that can benefit it make sense. What is the chance that when we get the task we cannot benefit from it and just need to split the gems and then recombine with no benefit?
Also that single task would require 44% of all the pickaxes we get from both questline and both Rival (the task would appear twice so 12 pickaxes out of 27).
I suggested a way to imporve it. Remove the level requirement and the full key. If you give me a task to use pickaxe 6 times I probably can find some way to use 1 or 2 in every board I played. 6 is more difficult in a single board or even two, which is again an issue. If a task takes more than one board it's ok. But if by design it require more than one board to complete efficiently it is a problem (there are 32 tasks in total). A way to avoid the multiple board issue and reduce the percentage of total pickaxes required is just to lower the number of iteration: "Split gem 2 times" (or 3 but not more, in my opinion).

Unlock all gems in 6 boards is not the problem, even if it cost a lot of energy. The problem is that the questline it is on would be stuck until you can do 6 boards for 1 single task. If it was 6 boards spread in a questline (like the one that gives energy in the rewards) it would be much less problematic. That is more or less the number of board we need to clear to complete Rival in any case. Still difficult and costly.
Using 6 pick axes in a single board only like, I didn't demand or mention anywhere. Just gave a example to how it can be achieved. It's upto the players how they are gonna achieve it with the limited time of rival presence.

One thing I will agree is, these challenges should be coming in specific order since few challenges suggested are too heavy. So,

It can be presented between 6 to 10 tasks

It can be presented between 12 to 15 tasks

It can be presented between 16 to 19 tasks

It can be presented between 21 to 24 tasks

Moreover, the suggested ones are possible with definite strategy to be applied. On the fly, nothing will be achieved. So Rival will be happy to give this as a challenge like myself thought about it.

Titantropo

Farmer
Forgot to post this, and remembered today with the bug. I'll lleave it here just to show how unbalanced these events are.

92 Red
76 Blue
2 Green.

Attachments

• Sem Título.jpg
    Sem Título.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 13

CrashBoom

Legend
Forgot to post this, and remembered today with the bug. I'll lleave it here just to show how unbalanced these events are.

92 Red
76 Blue
2 Green.
just wondering ?

did you always buy the big chest ?

or did you do some key rebalance on your own and also took chests with low green amount ?

This morning Alaric Ironsoul from Rival appeared in my daily quests with 8 quest lines from the Anniversary event. Hilarious. I completed 2 quests and received 4 gem mines but there is no board to spend them on.

Just logged in and he is already gone.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
This morning Alaric Ironsoul from Rival appeared in my daily quests with 8 quest lines from the Anniversary event. Hilarious. I completed 2 quests and received 4 gem mines but there is no board to spend them on.

Just logged in and he is already gone.
He must've been so impressed by you, that he gave up and ran away while you were offline. To not admit defeat, lol.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Finding plunder stats for a building is always big trouble. Even in announcement, they have rewards section separate where they include road connection information but not included plunder and motivate stats. For road connection, PC and mobile can get that from tooltip, but plunder and motivate information not presented anywhere.

@Juber, could you please add the plunder and motivate stats in the rewards section.