• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
header2.png

Hello Forge Fans!

It's time for a party! Forge celebrates its 12th anniversary!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Gems are valuable." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

CrashBoom

Legend
Gem Mines Booster spawns new gem pieces onto your board. If there's room on the board, a new piece magically appears, complete with an animation to mark its arrival. A notification will pop up to inform you of the new addition. But beware, if the board is full, you'll be alerted that there's no room for more.
is that just one spawn gem per use (equals 10 energy)

or does it fill the whole board

I expect the first. but that wouldn't be such a big thing to make a booster for that

---

another question:
no rival during the event ?

Traveler64

Squire
@CrashBoom
Baron Alaric Ironsoul will make his return twice during the event, providing you with the boosters, as well as other valuable rewards. But be aware, his challenges aren't easy to complete! make sure to be prepared!
I found this in the announcement.

P.S. Noo please make them easy to complete!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@InnoGames thanks for the improvements around the announcement. It's more pleasant to read and overall the information provided is easier to understand.

12th anniversary seems to me like QI's architecture has influenced the design. Overall at first glance interesting prizes. The new side buildings are up most interesting. Recruiting specifically fast units are especially appealing to me for some ages. Particularly the ages with flying fast units.

So now we have 4 pages for the whole announcement. I suppose it's a way to increase page viewed counter.
Some are reasonable, like the tip in a separate page. Some are less reasonable.

Ilike the new non white background.

I read the Gem Mine booster multiple times. It says "pieces" so I suppose it generate as many pieces as there is space and then expires.
It would be nice if the text was clearer.

There are a few point that should be corrected or explained
From Mechanics
Note: gems will get you different type rewards depending on their color. Check out the Cheat Sheet under the board to see which rewards you can get!
This is incorrect. Gems do not offer reward. It's unlocking locekd gems that give reward. Maybe something like: "Note: unlocking gems [...]"

The objective is to clear all the gem combinations on the board and collect all of the keys required to open the reward chests.
There is little mention on what is in the reward chest. If it's like last year that chest was mostly irrelevant.
Why is clear all gems an objective?
This is missleading. The objective is to get as many key, open as many chests with keys, and get as much progress as possible. Those are the objective of the mingame. Clearing the board isn't.

From Tips and tricks
This means you should always check what is left on your board before resetting. Spending a bit of energy can make sure you get a couple extra keys!
It is extremely unlikely that spending a bit of energy will get us a couple of key.
It is difficult that spending a bit of energy will get us a single extra key (10 gems without key, the only one we can produce).
If you want to keep this missleading tip it should say "Spending a bit of energy can make sure you get an extra key!"

You don't have to finish a board
Thanks for adding that in the tip and tricks

CrashBoom

Legend
I read the Gem Mine booster multiple times. It says "pieces"
but then it says piece

Gem Mines Booster spawns new gem pieces onto your board. If there's room on the board, a new piece magically appears, complete with an animation to mark its arrival. A notification will pop up to inform you of the new addition. But beware, if the board is full, you'll be alerted that there's no room for more.
a new piece magically appears = ONE

Doesn't it say ranged units?
it says both
ranged = celestial stage of ages
fast = Ethereal Airship

Dessire

Regent
Ugly portraits (what happened to you Innogames!!?? You were not like that!), compared to AnnEvent 2023, the main building this year is just ugly! 2023 is 1000% better in terms of design!, and again, the only useful building for me would be the one you can get in gold league, all the rest is just useless and not efficient compared to the ones I already have in my city.

Feanor II

Baronet
I missed this event last year. The announcement makes it sound like it's building on last year's event. So if I missed last year's event, is this even doable? Or should I just skip it?

Astrid

Baronet
The only good building is the league building. I'm already tired of the split bonuses. So much overly complicated non sense ruining the game on a daily basis. The Serene Animal Crossing is just better than all the buildings of this event, with the exception of the gold league one. Had high expectations from Golden Orrey upgrade but guess what, Inno keeps on disappointing players.

After the last rival I really like the 30 min mass supply rush fragments produced by the Orrery. But there is enough space right to the new Orrery and SoA that you could have posted the old values for comparison.

kafidav

Steward
hello the event will only be on pc or on all mobile support apple tablet and other request on pc appeared the rival (quests) not on other support only for pc?