• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Another question: In the Tips&Tricks doc the following is stated:
Keys are here to stay
You don't have to worry about keys being lost when resetting or completing your board. They will stay until the Event is over. Only key parts left on the board might get lost.
95d692b50f131b087a36bd01d34085a4
I understood it this way that all of the keys you merged are collected, even if you don't put it into the converter. Looks like I was wrong, when I reset a board with three remaining green 4* crystals with complete key I received exactly zero (even less than last year where you got at least one). Is this a bug or a feature?

Traveler64

Squire
Stages of ages’ upgrade makes it almost on pair with fully levelled buildings. Which is quite interesting. More interesting imho is the 1st time an old event building is elevated to become a spawner. While it wasn’t a spawner prior to its special upgrade.
Given that they have a 10% chance of appearing while clearing the board and only 1 Celestial Golden Orrery at 5k progress it looks well balanced.

But I did think that the celestial upgrade makes the SoA look like 2x or 3x upgraded rather than just once.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
But I did think that the celestial upgrade makes the SoA look like 2x or 3x upgraded rather than just once
That's in-line with the golden upgrade for the chocolate factories. The guardhouses got also an upgrade of 2x + an efficiency bump in their production of mass self aid kits. Which is imho the best utility. Rivalled by jesters' finish special productions and blue lagoon/BG.

kafidav

Steward
hello the event will only be on pc or on all mobile support apple tablet and other request on pc appeared the rival (quests) not on other support only for pc?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
hello the event will only be on pc or on all mobile support apple tablet and other request on pc appeared the rival (quests) not on other support only for pc?
The event will be available on mobile, once you have version 1.276 installed. Will add this information to the announcement.

Sinitar

Regent
Gold prize line finally Cobalt Blue Lagoon and that is the only building that excites me about this event
Neo-colossus is more exciting, now it would be interesting if there were some QI army boosts
unfortunatelly this year will not be the same
Actually I have more wind key
Screenshot_156.png

Firehunt

Farmer
2 things. 1) You can get Finish all special production from board completion. 2) Love the DS system. Same like Hallo which allowed saving until prefered DS. I'll be getting 2-4 Phantom towers this event.

Seems like questline 2 has 15 quests only.
One Gem Pickaxe every 4 (4th, 8th, 12th) and 1 Prismatic Essence at the end (15th). The rest are Gem Mine (total of 11).

I saw a clear gem generated from Gem Mine (only once).
Can the the Spawner botton generate clear gems too?

Traveler64

Squire
Thoughts on seeing today's daily special as keymaster's workshop:

"Gee I really wanted that last year. Was considering buying the pass."
"Not sure I'd even want it anymore this year. Glad I didn't buy the pass"

Go powercreep go!
With all the recent changes it is only fair. GBG free sectors have been removed, the feature is programmed to go up till 250 attrition but after years of playing people are still only able to get to around 100. Another good justification would be the huge amount FPs needed to level new GBs coming out from Titan onwards. And not to mention that GE Level 5 needs 1000% defense values right from the start. They don't give us a break there, so we should not be expecting buildings of lower values.

Last edited:

Traveler64

Squire
I cleared 12 boards, got 5 WWs and 3 shrink kits. Diamond farmers it's time to gear up!

Breakdown:
1 - Wishing Well (1)
2 - WW Shrink Kit (1)
3 - ToC Selection Kit (1)
4 - WW Shrink Kit (2)
5 - Wishing Well (2)
6 - SoA Selection Kit (1)
7 - SoA Selection Kit (2)
8 - Wishing Well (3)
9 - Aerial Eden Selection Kit (1)
10 - Wishing Well (4)
11 - Wishing Well (5)
12 - WW Shrink Kit (3)
13 - Epic Anniversary Selection Kit (1)
14 - SoA Selection Kit (3)
15 - Aerial Eden Selection Kit (2)
16 - WW Shrink Kit (4)

Last edited:

Jerry-Pat

Farmer
this will be the first year i have been playing that i will NOT be looking forward to the anniversary event. the event buildings are terrible. when you celebrate your anniversary, things are suppose to be the BEST! it is suppose to be a party, a celebration. come on man!

Astrid

Baronet
17 attack for attacking army
20 attack for attacking army for gbg
16 attack for attacking army for ge
21 attack for defending army
24 attack for defending army for gbg
18 attack for defending army for ge

Still can't believe they did this mess. I strongly regret I didn't get the golden pass from the Wildlife event to get several extra Serene Animal Crossings. I waited and waited for the Anniversary to purchase the gold pass(with the hope that they could also design some great avatars) but the new buildings' stats are a mockery to the players. And I liked so much the way that Golden Orrey looked... a shame that I have to put those in the inventory to make room for what the rival will offer when it goes live.

The last Rival was the Anniversary Event: 1 Vineyard, 1 Laboratory, 1 Winter Pyramid and 1 Santa's show. If they could insert few nice portraits in there it would have been just perfect.

New events ? Quantum Settlements ? The game is dead.

Baledouris

Farmer
Except for the ethereal ship and flower arboretum, I find the buildings kind of underwhelming. :confused:
Metro plaza fully upgraded seems nice, but not overly so.