• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Norde

Merchant
Still can't believe they did this mess. I strongly regret I didn't get the golden pass from the Wildlife event to get several extra Serene Animal Crossings. I waited and waited for the Anniversary to purchase the gold pass(with the hope that they could also design some great avatars) but the new buildings' stats are a mockery to the players.
Metro Plaza is almost as good as Serene Animal Crossing.
People tend to only look at how big these numbers are and forget how the game works. (with GBG, GE attack %)

Example: Basic=[basic attk%], GBG=[basic attk% + GBG attk%], GE=[basic attk% + GE attk%]

Serene Animal Crossing: 43% red attack, 44% blue attack, 52% blue def
Metro Plaza:
20% red attack, 20% red attack gbg, 16% red attack ge, 24% blue attack, 24% blue attack gbg, 18% blue attack ge

Serene Animal CrossingMetro Plaza
43%
Attack% [Red][BASIC]​
20%
43+0
Attack% [Red][GBG]​
20+20% (40)
43+0
Attack% [Red][GE]​
20+16% (36)
44%
Attack% [Blue][BASIC]​
24%
44+0
Attack% [Blue][GBG]​
24+24% (48)
44+0
Attack% [Blue][GE]​
24+18% (42)

The only thing in which it is at a disadvantage is the basic attack, and of course the fact that there is no defensive % on it. But I guess it is because Golden Orrery gives us a lot.

Kronan

Viceroy
Feedback on Anniversary 12

I truly believe the GREEN blocks
1708789599239.png
SHOULD NOT reward with Blue flasks (10/20/30 % for 8 hour Defense boost, NON-STACKING) or Red flasks (5/10/20) % for 8 hour Attack Boost.

In beta, these are BOTH NON STACKING rewards now, which STILL differs from LIVE, where BLUE FLASKS have been allowed to remain stacking.

I'm not advocating you change LIVE to non-stacking like beta now is, so please don't do that. If anything, you should remove the non-stacking attribute on the blue flasks that you added for beta players, maybe 6 months ago. Live and beta should be the same - and we should remain in sync with them, vs you changing them to be in sync with beta.

However, when I can be rewarded with a bit more "game tangible" goods or other things from green's counterparts colors (orange or blue), you should consider rewarding more modern game values in green - ie, black flasks for attack and defense.

Your anniversary event has a futuristic look. Try to put a better foot forward for the "playing" prizes earned by moving level game color blocks assembled into the converter. You have already created the black flasks family, so there is no new thing you have to strategize on. They are more modern and fit the modern game better.

Giving old and anemic blue and red flasks continues to remind us you're thinking OLD FoE, and we're playing NEW FoE.

Last edited:

joyfulrider

Squire
I cleared 12 boards, got 5 WWs and 3 shrink kits. Diamond farmers it's time to gear up!

Breakdown:
1 - Wishing Well (1)
2 - WW Shrink Kit (1)
3 - ToC Selection Kit (1)
4 - WW Shrink Kit (2)
5 - Wishing Well (2)
6 - SoA Selection Kit (1)
7 - SoA Selection Kit (2)
8 - Wishing Well (3)
9 - Aerial Eden Selection Kit (1)
10 - Wishing Well (4)
11 - Wishing Well (5)
12 - WW Shrink Kit (3)
13 - Epic Anniversary Selection Kit (1)
14 -
15 -
I thought it was completely bug because they added wishing wells directly instead of wishing well:fragment:. I am still wondering, how come dev team members are so careless.

Jubilee

Merchant
I can't believe after doing 21 quests for power thingies to play the game & having made loads of keys & opened treasure chests with them, not once have I managed to get the daily Special. Not sure why? Not sure what probability equations you are using but that is a lot of keys opening treasure chests & not once did it give a Daily prize. Got a lot of forge points (always happy to get those). However not one daily prize so far?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You have to clear the entire board and only have a 20% chance. You could easily wipe out the bulk of your currency clearing 1 or 2 boards if you get bad RNG
You should be selective on what boards you clear to some extent - you certainly shouldn't wipe out the bulk of your currency on 2 boards.

If your goal is to build a diamond mine up and you care about nothing but wells from the event, resets are to scrap "bad boards" that would probably cost too much to clear - quite possibly untouched when you see they'll require something like 10 L1 greens which would cost a ton on average, nevermind if you had bad luck getting that piece.

In general I've found a full clear when you need to force one inside of some number of resets should cost you ~300-400 energy. So you should be able to manage ~25 full clears, comfortably. For an average of ~5 wells and 5 shrink kits per world. Which while not "make a full fledged mine in 1 event" is a pretty nice haul comparable to the old days to augment an existing mine.

Traveler64

Squire
I thought it was completely bug because they added wishing wells directly instead of wishing well:fragment:. I am still wondering, how come dev team members are so careless.
I am now wishing they would reduce the chances of them appearing because I'm getting so many wishing wells and they are only useful when placed in a different world.

PJS299

Merchant
Screenshot 2024-02-24 23.11.03.png

It seems Inno isn't the only company facing shortages in the quality department. With what they're churning out, I'd be surprised if SASH doesn't have fragments of BPs (but to get the fragments, you have to get fragments of another building that produces 5% chance at fragments, and 95% medals).

Traveler64

Squire
@Inno Please reduce the chances of getting Wishing Wells and Shrink Kits. These take up 40% of board completion rewards and are not useful to be placed in the main city. It is better to increase chances of getting other rewards. On average players may be able to clear 25 boards throughout this event, and 15 of those are going to be Wishing Wells/ shrink kits based on what I have gotten so far.

Last edited:

RKinG

Squire
More buildings that give % defense bonuses for GuildBattleGround GBG.
And even for the TOWER's GBGrewards
But in guildbattleground we only use attack bonuses.

So GBG bonuses in defense are completely useless in this game.

DEVs mass create unnecessary bonuses on event buildings

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
More buildings that give % defense bonuses for GuildBattleGround GBG.
And even for the TOWER's GBGrewards
But in guildbattleground we only use attack bonuses.

So GBG bonuses in defense are completely useless in this game.

DEVs mass create unnecessary bonuses on event buildings
you are absolutely right

and when the DEVs finally decide in the year 2028 there won't be any blue GBG fights they will then remove those boosts

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
I appreciate the new layouts with gems at the center and empty spaces all around, I find it easier to organize the gems. The new boosts don't make such a big difference as in other events, but they come in handy. All in all, this is one of my favourite events, and prize-wise it's very generous.

Traveler64

Squire
I don't seem to be able to open a lot of chests, barely 15 for completing 15 boards. Something needs to be done about the key requirements. The Halloween event allowed opening way more chests than this.