• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrejaSP

Viceroy

Honestly, this will probably cause a lot of support cases if you choose to do it on live serveres and it's not fair to the players, they'll be pissed off about it!​

It is postet on live DK forum, the part about A/B test

Gold and Silver Fellowship Prizes​

For this event we are trying something different with the Fellowship Prizes. There will now be an additional tier of prizes available, for those wanting even more legendary rewards!
Please bear in mind that the brand-new tier is a new feature that is currently being tested, so it is possible that it may not be visible on your account. For more information, please refer to Regarding A/B Tests In Forge

image%20(3).png

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Unfortunately, I pulled a nail in this A/B test on live and only got a chest with extra prizes and no option to buy the silver and gold chest.
As far as I can understand, this will mean that I will be cheated out of many prizes that I would have liked to have paid for. I am very sorry for this discrimination

Right now, I am missing a gold upgrade to the legendary lodge and it do not look like, there at any way I can get this presents from the gold chest. I'm so close to just quit the game, af I had looked forward to this presents

1689844103398.png

Last edited:

Astrid

Baronet
So on live server I don't have the gold chest either, only the silver. How come some players have it and others don't ? Why are you making this discrimination ? Is there any fairness left in this game ?????

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I can see, I can get the present with few towns, where I buy all chests between the towns but that's not the way I like to plat SCT Patrick, it is really sad as I had looked forward to this event and now is forced to play in a way I dislike.
1689846675373.png

Astrid

Baronet
@FrejaSP you have other prizes from chests compared to the ones from the golden chest. If you open the chests you won't be able to finish the main building, or at least you won't get the golden upgrade.

Inno, congratulations for your efforts to irritate and offend your fan base. Support will be busy, I advice as many players as possible to open tickets to support.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
If you buy all chests everytime, you will get them all I believe, the 6 chests are not same præmies each time but it is not ok, what they are duing

Anette.

Farmer
What are you trying to do now? Not giving paying customers a chance to actually give you their money? Or to piss off absolutely everyone? Give us the opportunity to buy the golden pass, can't believe I actually have to ask you to give you money!

Astrid

Baronet
If you buy all chests everytime, you will get them all I believe, the 6 chests are not same præmies each time but it is not ok, what they are duing
No. I doubt you will get 2 golden upgrades for heroes tavern from those chests. And the chests are opened with event currency, while the golden line is available only for some cash.

So if you are the lucky one for a few bucks you get 2 golden heroes tavern upgrades and some other good prizes. If you are *unlucky*(or probably a loser by Inno standards) you will have to be on the game 24h/7 days to reach 725 progress for the second heroes tavern upgrade.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please put your feedback in the live forums. The event concluded a while ago here on beta.
I will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.