• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovada

Regent
Help me please i'm getting really confused , what is the CM ????
I always tought it was a Community Manager in function to help the community, but lately i think the function changed and became a Currency Manager.
Everything that became " to easy" is quickly changed ( believe it or not on our feedback or the lack of negative feedback) always with the same argument of balance in the game.
Well balance applies only if money is involved , for example a GbG is already 4 years unbalanced , i wonder when something will be done there or have we to wait another year or two ? Turning back fellowship was quickly done.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
They go into the Inventory as 3 new items :)
Will adjust it, once I can post the daily changelog.
that's great
now we have 4 different BP items in the inventory :rolleyes:
2 BP, 4 BP, 6 BP and the old 5 BP from halloween

I hope will there be the 1 BP and 3 BP item in the future :D

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
that's great
now we have 4 different BP items in the inventory :rolleyes:
2 BP, 4 BP, 6 BP and the old 5 BP from halloween

I hope will there be the 1 BP and 3 BP item in the future :D
There are various different inventory items, not only those. There are also ones for 2 BPs and 2 for Observatory. :)

Kronan

Viceroy
With some of these newer buildings, I've been studying to better understand how the daily probabilities are structured into the rewards. They add, over time, to the building's bottom line each day.

The grilling grove delivers FP packs, but that's not as important as to how FP is quantized into packs for delivery, but that on average, a single GG will deliver 4.75 FP/day over time, with the probabilities designed into pack dispersal.

The derivative math is easy:

in 100 days, 1 GG with the probabilities stated, will make:

50 kits of 2 FP or 100 FP
25 kits of 5 FP or 125 FP
25 kits of 10 FP or 250 FP.

In 100 days, you'll make 475 FP

Daily, you'll make 475 FP / 100 = 4.75 FP.

Fitting that neatly into a 2, 5, or 10 pack each day - isn't important. Knowing how much average FP a day... is.

So yeah, there are not fractional FP amounts - so mentally round up to 5 if you want to be adventurous or down to 4 if you're more conservative and must have a daily integer to work with for comparison.

I think 5 is closer to being right each day, than 4. So I'm using that.

So with the 1 static FP given, + 5 additional (on average) a day makes this quite a nice building = 6 FP.

Last edited:
no need of rounding those values, it's just 5,75FP per day so 1,4375 FP per square and talking about these:
Sunhaven Palace giving 19,9FP per day is slightly less efficient - 1,24375

anyways those values seems to be a new standard - Golden Goal Gyros from the Soccer Cup 23 also has 1,4 FP per square and also comes in fragments from the main event building

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It doesn't have defense bonus, why keep it?
Well for one, we don't know yet just how much defense we might need in the future. For what we've seen so far, we don't need *every* building to improve our defending army. And Wisteria Windmill does some things well - furthermore if this isn't a new windmill but an upgrade over your existing one, it is you know, an upgrade. Until you find something you want even more.

Well for one, we don't know yet just how much defense we might need in the future. For what we've seen so far, we don't need *every* building to improve our defending army. And Wisteria Windmill does some things well - furthermore if this isn't a new windmill but an upgrade over your existing one, it is you know, an upgrade. Until you find something you want even more.

on 20 spaces (4x5)
24 FP, 58.5 goods (on average)
31/35 for attacking
(values Titan Age)
I don't know how much SAT is on level 5 GEX, but I only get through about half of it until I lose every battle even with the best army configuration. So I need buildings that has both and to replace buildings that has just attack. It just aint cutting it anymore in FOE of this day and age to only have attack.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't know how much SAT is on level 5 GEX, but I only get through about half of it until I lose every battle even with the best army configuration. So I need buildings that has both and to replace buildings that has just attack. It just aint cutting it anymore in FOE of this day and age to only have attack.
But you don't need to replace *every* building that has just attack. A wisteria windmill for instance should outlast an eagle mountain (more boost, more FP, more goods, less space).

But you don't need to replace *every* building that has just attack. A wisteria windmill for instance should outlast an eagle mountain (more boost, more FP, more goods, less space).
That's just where I'm at now. I got rid of all my goods buildings, my military buildings, my coin/supply buildings. All thats left is attack buildings. I don't need 3000%+ for level 4 GEX, but I do need defense for level 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.