• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBoom

Legend
Hi for some reason I only have 2 sunhavens upgrades in my inventory and according to the questline I should have 7-8 ?
I tried a ticket but no answer after two days so I'll try here.
your Summerhold Manor in your city is already at level 7 ;)
you need 2 more Summerhold Manor Upgrade Kits for that to reach level 9
and then you can apply one of the Sunhaven Palace Golden Upgrade to get it maxed out

The Questline only contains 2 upgrade kits for the sunhaven.
actually those are for the Summerhold Manor not for the Sunhaven Palace :p

jtrucker

Baronet
I'm not sure how you're working that out, nothing gives out the frags except the smithy which only 1% of people will get? Not even the level 9 building will give golden frags which isn't good.
You need frags only if you want more than one building. The get first golden upgrade from the main prize line (at 300 points) si very easily attainable. Only if you want more you need frags hence, the 1% or you can use diamonds and progress in that prize line much further to get more.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You need frags only if you want more than one building. The get first golden upgrade from the main prize line (at 300 points) si very easily attainable. Only if you want more you need frags hence, the 1% or you can use diamonds and progress in that prize line much further to get more.
2nd golden is actually likely from silver far earlier than the prize line. ~500-550 progress + some upgrades from chests appears to be the mark on beta to get 2. You may also be able to get your 2nd golden from chests as well - but given that it's probably 10% chance counting on that to show would be painful - so I'd definitely aim for silver if going for an extra.

That said, what planet wants is a portion of the 1% building's effect on something else (i.e. to keep making more sunhavens year-round) - even though the 1% building's effect is much stronger than many something-elses would be. And the something elses have a different role (similar to nutcrackers rather than keymasters or cartographers).

micbas

Farmer
2nd golden is actually likely from silver far earlier than the prize line. ~500-550 progress + some upgrades from chests appears to be the mark on beta to get 2. You may also be able to get your 2nd golden from chests as well - but given that it's probably 10% chance counting on that to show would be painful - so I'd definitely aim for silver if going for an extra.

That said, what planet wants is a portion of the 1% building's effect on something else (i.e. to keep making more sunhavens year-round) - even though the 1% building's effect is much stronger than many something-elses would be. And the something elses have a different role (similar to nutcrackers rather than keymasters or cartographers).
I got one from the prize line and one from a chest. You can see upfront which prices are in the chest's and when I saw that the upgrade was there I bought all the chest's. Is cheaper than the silver line.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I got one from the prize line and one from a chest. You can see upfront which prices are in the chest's and when I saw that the upgrade was there I bought all the chest's. Is cheaper than the silver line.
Yes, if one shows up at all for you in chests. Assuming a 10% spawn rate for golden upgrades, there's still a 12% chance you haven't seen one by the 20th city. Silver league is more reliable unless you see relatively early "oh there's a gold upgrade, get it!"

jovada

Regent
A guildmember wrote support a couple of days ago asking if he still could buy the fellowship passes because there were only a few days left and there was still no fix , he first received answer that they will ask for a manually fix and "Please try everytime you came to the game, it can be fixed anytime soon. "
Yesterday he received the same message Juber posted that they are not able (or not willing, or have no time who knows) to fix it and only will fix it after the beta closes. So he can't have the sunhaven upgrade.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
A guildmember wrote support a couple of days ago asking if he still could buy the fellowship passes because there were only a few days left and there was still no fix , he first received answer that they will ask for a manually fix and "Please try everytime you came to the game, it can be fixed anytime soon. "
Yesterday he received the same message Juber posted that they are not able (or not willing, or have no time who knows) to fix it and only will fix it after the beta closes. So he can't have the sunhaven upgrade.
I couldn't get the event pass and contacted them and they said they would work on it. I tried on my iPhone a few times and it finally let me. I deleted the app and did a reinstall and it didn't work until I refreshed it a few times. Im not sure what the real issue is but it really sucks if you need that line open to make the event worth it.

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
Wut Wut Wut, I have one Sunhaven Palace Golden Upgrade Kit in my inventory and I have no idea how I got it, when and how it was given?

CrashBoom

Legend
Wut Wut Wut, I have one Sunhaven Palace Golden Upgrade Kit in my inventory and I have no idea how I got it, when and how it was given?
two options:
a) after 300 progress as grand prize
b) from a chest after completing a town

and later when the event is over: a 3rd option to get the golden kit
c) silver & gold league

micbas

Farmer
Yes, if one shows up at all for you in chests. Assuming a 10% spawn rate for golden upgrades, there's still a 12% chance you haven't seen one by the 20th city. Silver league is more reliable unless you see relatively early "oh there's a gold upgrade, get it!"
I'm in the 12th city so I should stop assuming if I was you :p

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
two options:
a) after 300 progress as grand prize
b) from a chest after completing a town

and later when the event is over: a 3rd option to get the golden kit
c) silver & gold league
No, on the prizes progress, I barely made it to 199, and in the League Table, I am in the Amateur one, 4 points above the last (It was a bit messy in the beginning, really hard to do some tasks, others impossible, till the last balance).

I must have got it from a chest then, I didn't notice. I cared more about getting as many Feast and Fables SK/Grilling Grove as possible (I got 5). I badly need Renno/One-up kits and they are really rare/hard to get in this game.

Tempestas

Squire
I'm actually looking forward to these buildings situationally - whether the blueprints make a stop in inventory or not. Fun stat, to get a full print set per week on average for *every* GB up to your era:

Era​
#Gbs​
Total Gbs up to era​
Prints per day to open a level a week on *everything*​
Jesters Stages Needed​
Bronze​
2​
2​
2.6​
0.8​
Iron​
2​
4​
5.1​
1.5​
EMA​
3​
7​
9.0​
2.6​
HMA​
2​
9​
11.6​
3.4​
LMA​
2​
11​
14.1​
4.2​
Colonial​
2​
13​
16.7​
4.9​
Industrial​
2​
15​
19.3​
5.7​
PE​
2​
17​
21.9​
6.4​
ME​
2​
19​
24.4​
7.2​
PME​
2​
21​
27.0​
7.9​
CE​
2​
23​
29.6​
8.7​
TE​
2​
25​
32.1​
9.5​
FE​
2​
27​
34.7​
10.2​
AF​
3​
30​
38.6​
11.3​
OF​
3​
33​
42.4​
12.5​
VF​
2​
35​
45.0​
13.2​
SAM​
2​
37​
47.6​
14.0​
SAAB​
1​
38​
48.9​
14.4​
SAV​
1​
39​
50.1​
14.7​
SAJM​
1​
40​
51.4​
15.1​
SAT​
3​
43​
55.3​
16.3​

My worlds I'm less attentive to, or that have a less-popular-gb they want, are very much looking forward to these buildings! (And making it only current era would actually destroy it in many of those cases - though in certain others it'd be even stronger for what I want to do on them).

Edit: fixed a table mistake
Nice if you hurry to age up and need earlier prints and don't have access to a good 1.9 thread. But in the world I am in FE, I don't need any more prints of anything of any age below me because I use a 1.9 thread. In beta I am in IA and plan on moving slowly. I have no need for more IA prints and by the time I get to those other ages, I won't need prints from them because I use a 1.9 thread. So, the only folks I can imagine needing this are people with no access to a 1.9 and have advanced ages too fast. Yes, those people do exist. Oh there is one other category of folks who might appreciate it: Those who have just moved up to Titan and want prints for Titan GBs but they are going to hate all those other prints they get while waiting on the ones they want.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Nice if you hurry to age up and need earlier prints and don't have access to a good 1.9 thread. But in the world I am in FE, I don't need any more prints of anything of any age below me because I use a 1.9 thread. In beta I am in IA and plan on moving slowly. I have no need for more IA prints and by the time I get to those other ages, I won't need prints from them because I use a 1.9 thread. So, the only folks I can imagine needing this are people with no access to a 1.9 and have advanced ages too fast. Yes, those people do exist. Oh there is one other category of folks who might appreciate it: Those who have just moved up to Titan and want prints for Titan GBs but they are going to hate all those other prints they get while waiting on the ones they want.

- There's also people who aren't active enough to get all the prints they want from a 1.9 thread. If you're on once a day and not stalking the thread you might not get many opportunities to take spots - certainly not in a specific building you want. Passive collection is an awesome benefit for those who are trying to advance while not working as hard at the game.

- Aging up "too fast" is a matter of opinion. As long as you can sustain what you need to play the way you want, it wasn't too fast. If anything I'd say many people age up "too slow" for my taste ;)

- Wanting "odd" great buildings - i.e. I happen to feel seed vault is underrated, but it can be pretty rare to find in a 1.9 thread. Atlantis Museum is also a building I was interested in at one point to try and motivate myself to play the plunder game more - but it's extremely rare to find someone else levelling one (and for good reason as it's very rare to find plunderers).

I acknowledge it's a niche stat. But there's nothing wrong with that. I just wanted to express that I liked it the way it is, and that it fits a variety of situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.