• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least it can be done with only spending :diamond:

the Key Master's Workshop required the gold pass for real money (only level 1 from gold league doesn't give fragments).
Yeah, we can be thankful for small favors. My bet is that the number of diamonds needed to land in Gold will be enormous and will require spending real $$ to get them. I have 50K free diamonds saved up but don't think that this amount will be anywhere near enough and I'm not pulling out the credit card.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yeah, we can be thankful for small favors. My bet is that the number of diamonds needed to land in Gold will be enormous and will require spending real $$ to get them. I have 50K free diamonds saved up but don't think that this amount will be anywhere near enough and I'm not pulling out the credit card.
It'll probably be plenty if you also play the event hyperactively. And perhaps most importantly, unlike many event leagues, you'll be able to tell early on if your pace is likely to be enough - because this style of event is not well suited to leaving it for the last day and spending to move up the table.

The best spending is to make runs faster using higher festival/ship managers without time skips and do more of them using the time throughout the event evenly (which certainly can run you out of gemstones). Timeskips get crazy expensive and the number of people willing to use them heavily is likely to be much less than 1% imo. So you should be able to tell within a few days of whatever pace you feel you can afford to maintain, and before you start spending diamonds for having run out of gems trying, if you can make it if you just keep it up.

.Che.

Farmer
It may not have any importance but the design/colors of Summerhold Manor Lvl.9 look to me far more appealing than those of the Sunhaven Palace.

I still think they're being remarkably chintzy with the gemstones. I've collected every incident - on average, maybe 25 gemstones a day. Or less. I do all the quests, of course. I've spent 35k diamonds on gemstone packages. And I still have 100 items to complete to get the second gold up arrow thingie. Almost makes me want to quit playing Inno games, they need to kick out the cost accountant and replace him with a game manager. Not like they are going broke, they advertise a lot on the telly and that isn't cheap...

So please, double the diamonds paid out in quests and throw in a few more with incidents.

I'll add, I never use timeskips. Ever. Not worth the cost. Level 4 managers on the festival and the horse and buggy thing, but only the number required for quests on the others. I'm on world 6, I've played as much as I can (I do have a life, honest!) and have moved up worlds as soon as I could.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I still think they're being remarkably chintzy with the gemstones. I've collected every incident - on average, maybe 25 gemstones a day. Or less. I do all the quests, of course. I've spent 35k diamonds on gemstone packages. And I still have 100 items to complete to get the second gold up arrow thingie. Almost makes me want to quit playing Inno games, they need to kick out the cost accountant and replace him with a game manager. Not like they are going broke, they advertise a lot on the telly and that isn't cheap...

So please, double the diamonds paid out in quests and throw in a few more with incidents.
This has always been a tough event to buy more progress with - but a rather generous event in terms of the comfort margin to get the first one done.

I can't imagine them adding more free currency to it - and often fear they might cut it such that I don't discuss the limits too much :p It's in a pretty comfortable spot right now. Perhaps you could make a case for getting more gemstones per diamond spent - but I don't know that I've ever seen them make that adjustment in an event, and there's been others that similarly seemed to be inefficient to purchase in.

It sounds like your spending on managers per city is reasonable but the time constraints don't fit well with you - though i wonder what you spend all those gemstones on if you're only in world 6, are you buying lots of chests at the end of each city or something? That'd be a rather extreme extra cost not connected to what it takes to make it to 300 tasks. You kinda have to choose between chests (beyond the first few cheap ones at least) and grand prize progress without a lot of diamonds.

To do a city a day you should try to get to 250/250/35ish in one "sitting" (note that the sitting can be spread out over a few hours - it doesn't need perfect constant attention). Then you can wait a long bit to get to 300/300/50 (this is actually the longer wait of the two - so ideally it lines up with your biggest real life commitment whether that be your sleep or your workday). And wait a long bit again to make 8.4Q.

To do a city every 2 days (still good enough to hit the 300/325 tasks for the gold upgrades), you can shorten the initial trip to 200/200/15ish (takes about an hour), then do the leap to 250/250/x after a first long break.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I feel sad for those who spend cash, during last winter for chocolate factories. If this continues to escalate, the forgotten temple will be forgotten rather quickly in the dust. Only it's currently exclusive 20%:fpboost: keeps it largely relevant.
Yeah I spent a little to get extra factories.

But I have learned, no more buying diamonds. The next event building will be lots better anyway.

I'm also rethinking using ritual flames and St Basils' Cathedral - the event buildings are quickly outpacing them.

jtrucker

Baronet

I'll add, I never use timeskips. Ever. Not worth the cost. Level 4 managers on the festival and the horse and buggy thing, but only the number required for quests on the others. I'm on world 6, I've played as much as I can (I do have a life, honest!) and have moved up worlds as soon as I could.
OMG and what did you spend all the gemstones for?
Yesterday I finished run 10 and I had over 3700 gemstones in the inventory and I spent exactly ZERO diamonds to get them. Collect all incidents and found mostly 25/day, sometimes even twice... Onlky one time I found "jackpot" 125 gems in the incident. But that was only once.
Anyway, my tactic was very very simple. Since it works like the St. Patrick but seems easier. (dunno the amount of gemstones versus pots of gold though)
Managers of banquet and horse to lvl 3, everything else to lvl 2 (at the start of the run, not when actually requested) . More only when requested by the miniquest. I'm working person and I absolutely cannot play at work at all (truck driver). So I can do one run in 36 hours, but sometimes take 48 to take it easy: Here is 36 hours schedule, playing only in the morning and in the evening:
Evening: - new run - focus on getting horse and banquet to 200, the other buildings levelins in balance to keepo with the tasks and with the demant of the banquet - takes a couple hours, 3 at the most but not constantly clicking, doing other stuff...
Morning before work a few clicks getting 250/250 + a few factories to supply them...
Evening - collected anough to get 300/300 + some factories again, as quests request + to supply the demand.
With 300/300 and managers lvl 3, it takes about 8-9 hrs to get 8.4Q - over night.. in to morning it is done...
But I do not have that much time in the morning to start new run properly, sometimes I started it just a little biut, or sometimes I left it till the evening, getting the last task of collecting 16Q at banquet since I had nothing to do anyway and started new run after work.

Easy and simple,.,,
NO treasure chests after the city, just the first free one...
Only yesterday, having 3.7k gemstones I bought all of them for 1400, just sop I spend the gemstones... didn't need anything. I/m at 371 pts in the main price = both gold levels.

I hated it even more than I hated the St Patrick's Day event. As it is, I won't be doing this one live in any of my live server worlds. I read tutorials, I took advice from my guild, and I never got enough feast provisions to get past the 2nd city. Horse is moving rapidly, but, nope. Plenty of gems, but that's it. Slow, dull, boring, impossible. Please, please, please don't make any more events in this style. They're awful. Not fun at all. Only got 3 of the big prizes, and I don't think the first one really counts since, if I recall, everyone gets it as a starter. 0/10 stars; would not recommend.

Tempestas

Squire
The updated event announcement said that the Jester's Stage would put blue prints into inventory.

This did not happen. I got the 2 blueprints immediately.
Definitely needs fixing. BPs that don't go into inventory are just trash. Would be nice if they went into inventory and produced BPs for the age you are in when you open them. Otherwise, they are mostly just trash.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Definitely needs fixing. BPs that don't go into inventory are just trash. Would be nice if they went into inventory and produced BPs for the age you are in when you open them. Otherwise, they are mostly just trash.
I'm actually looking forward to these buildings situationally - whether the blueprints make a stop in inventory or not. Fun stat, to get a full print set per week on average for *every* GB up to your era:

Era​
#Gbs​
Total Gbs up to era​
Prints per day to open a level a week on *everything*​
Jesters Stages Needed​
Bronze​
2​
2​
2.6​
0.8​
Iron​
2​
4​
5.1​
1.5​
EMA​
3​
7​
9.0​
2.6​
HMA​
2​
9​
11.6​
3.4​
LMA​
2​
11​
14.1​
4.2​
Colonial​
2​
13​
16.7​
4.9​
Industrial​
2​
15​
19.3​
5.7​
PE​
2​
17​
21.9​
6.4​
ME​
2​
19​
24.4​
7.2​
PME​
2​
21​
27.0​
7.9​
CE​
2​
23​
29.6​
8.7​
TE​
2​
25​
32.1​
9.5​
FE​
2​
27​
34.7​
10.2​
AF​
3​
30​
38.6​
11.3​
OF​
3​
33​
42.4​
12.5​
VF​
2​
35​
45.0​
13.2​
SAM​
2​
37​
47.6​
14.0​
SAAB​
1​
38​
48.9​
14.4​
SAV​
1​
39​
50.1​
14.7​
SAJM​
1​
40​
51.4​
15.1​
SAT​
3​
43​
55.3​
16.3​

My worlds I'm less attentive to, or that have a less-popular-gb they want, are very much looking forward to these buildings! (And making it only current era would actually destroy it in many of those cases - though in certain others it'd be even stronger for what I want to do on them).

Edit: fixed a table mistake

one Sunhaven Palace every 25 days (without Blue Galaxy support or finish special prodcution) is not enough ?
o_O
I'm not sure how you're working that out, nothing gives out the frags except the smithy which only 1% of people will get? Not even the level 9 building will give golden frags which isn't good.

Kommodor

Merchant
thank you for the event. I really like this mechanic. for the received tasks, you can pass 13-15 banquets. and this is quite enough to get good rewards.

LastWarrior

Regent
Hi for some reason I only have 2 sunhavens upgrades in my inventory and according to the questline I should have 7-8 ?
I tried a ticket but no answer after two days so I'll try here.

Hi for some reason I only have 2 sunhavens upgrades in my inventory and according to the questline I should have 7-8 ?
The Questline only contains 2 upgrade kits for the sunhaven. To get more, you need the grand prices which must be claimed manually (alternatively they are claimed automatically when the event ends).

Status
Not open for further replies.