• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

micbas

Farmer
Did you follow Mooing Cat's initial guide for this event, or revert back to the St Paddy's guide when this event changed?

I have done 10 towns and have loads of gems left and I have the golden upgrade for both this and the legendary lodge. I switched to his St Paddy's strategy when the balancing of this one changed back to that.
can you please place that guide? I'm probable using the wrong one for I'm now still in the same city after 4 days.

CrashBoom

Legend
can you please place that guide? I'm probable using the wrong one for I'm now still in the same city after 4 days.
with wrong names but that is the current strategy

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's good though. Hopefully it fixes the missing golden upgrades at 1650 and 1675 progress in the normal grand prizes.
I've been trained to be suspicious of improvements without details ;) I doubt that the count of golden upgrades for super-duper-whales is worthy of a preliminary note by itself (the cutoff for gold so far is at 467 - how many people have even looked at 1650 ;))

And even if it is an improvement in some area, it could lead to a pre-live nerf in another.

I assume this might be like the late balancing to the buccaneer's bay - extra power creep on top of the already-very-good building - and that he won't have stats until the patch tomorrow. Which I would have mixed feelings about.

CrashBoom

Legend
Trailside Smithy:
  • :random:production was added:
    • 90% chance for 60 :fragment: of Summerhold Manor Selection Kit (150 required)
    • 10% chance for 60 :fragment: of Sunhaven Palace Golden Upgrade Kit (150 required)
@Juber
60 :fragment: are you sure ?

that is one kit every 2.5 day o_O

CrashBoom

Legend
I might be blind but I cannot for the life of me find what the "Feasts and Fables Selection Kit" is o_O
a kit to select between

- Jester's Stage (2x3)
jester%20stage.png

and
-Grilling Grove (2x2)
grilling%20grovd.png

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It is going to be extremely interesting watching players fight to get into the gold league for the trailside smithy...

I might do so myself
Actually following up on this, it might be possible for free? If the cutoff for gold league is about 500 right now on Beta (as it's usually lower on live servers), and you can get to at least 560 tasks with the free gemstones (+ incidents), if you just speedran the towns you could maybe do it.

CrashBoom

Legend
Actually following up on this, it might be possible for free? If the cutoff for gold league is about 500 right now on Beta (as it's usually lower on live servers), and you can get to at least 560 tasks with the free gemstones (+ incidents), if you just speedran the towns you could maybe do it.
MIGHT. depends on the world --> older worlds more likely because in newer worlds player tend to spend more money (more points needed for higher leagues)

but in previous events there wasn't such a BIG HUGE AWESOME buildung in gold league

it gives 1 full event building in 25 !!!! days = 14 per year

compare to the Anniversary event: I got there in gold for free in my live world (old world, the points there wouldn't be enough for gold in newer wolds)

I got a lousy level 1 Key Master's Workshop. that produces NO fragments

I think: many will try

If the cutoff for gold league is about 500 right now on Beta
that was without the announcement what the building can

how high would it be when players already had known that at the event start ??

and we have still 5 days --> 5 cities possible (with time skip even more) = +150 task possible

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
MIGHT. depends on the world --> older worlds more likely because in newer worlds player tend to spend more money (more points needed for higher leagues)

but in previous events there wasn't such a BIG HUGE AWESOME buildung in gold league

it gives 1 full event building in 25 !!!! days = 14 per year

compare to the Anniversary event: I got there in gold for free in my live world (old world, the points there wouldn't be enough for gold in newer wolds)

I got a lousy level 1 Key Master's Workshop. that produces NO fragments

I think: many will try

that was without the announcement what the building can

how high would it be when players already had known that at the event start ??

and we have still 5 days --> 5 cities possible = +150 task possible
At the very least, it could be the cheapest way to get a building like the KMW yet, and this one you only need one of

EDIT: And a crazy Blue Galaxy booster

Status
Not open for further replies.