• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrucker

Baronet
Just read the announcement about "rebalancing" to make it identical with St. Patrick.. Did I read it correctly? Why for God's sake?
Or perhaps I misunderstood the announcement.
But this event was nice BECAUSE it was different. and now it is the same as St.Patrcik, just different graphics = booooring. So thank you for nothing.
But seriously, can somebody explain to me why? The numbers were different,. so the tactics had to be slightly different, which was actually the fun part.
Mainly, the managers for the carriage and banquet had to go to lvl 4 immediately and then it was fun. Now the numbers go back to the Patrick event,. slowing it down and making it less fun and more tedious.
Shame on you, Inno.
Thigs which are messed up (such as calendar in summer event) you leave messed up and things you actually do right for a change, you mess up later so we can't hope for any fun. Really shameful.

Retired Guy

Marquis
I find it really disappointing that the St. Pat balancing will be reused, and by the sounds of it that's final and not just a temporary thing while proper balancing is achieved.

As broken as the new balancing seemed, it was better from a player perspective, while still giving roughly the same rewards in roughly the same time. It seemed broken, but in practice there's nothing inherently bad about the way it was balanced. With some minor adjustments this could have been improved even more, for an exciting and fresh look at this event. Now it's just a carbon copy of St. Pat, which is quite uninspiring, especially considering a better version was there, however briefly, and however broken it seemed.

Please give the new balancing another go! You've copied everything else, the least you can do is make it fresh with some new balancing and quests!
Agreed! What I find most frustrating is that folks like MooingCat, and others are able to run simulations\etc within a day of the event's release and find massive errors.. eg 56 days to complete a task.. Don't the developers run any simulations? or are they just throwing darts to pick numbers? Maybe it's "new math" finally having it's way with the world? Inno could at least contract out to those able to run proper simulations, and clean up most of these issues off the hop.. I too like the event, "but" don't want a re-skinned St Pat's.. the current balancing can be tweaked I'm sure,.. it's need to be different,.. or rename the event.. "St Patricks Fellowship Event".

estrid

Baronet
Same here, I'm already sure I'll get the new fully maxed building (no diamonds spent). I like that the current balancing requires less micro-management than St Pat, that one was really stressful!
Too bad, they are now changing it to be exactly as stressful as St Pat

CDmark

Baronet
Since I already like how it is going, even with a few impossible tasks, any changes that change the 1 hr, 4 hr, 4 hr, 10 hr cycle will not be good at all. Why do I think the 100 gems they are giving will only cover a small fraction of the cost changes coming?

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Since I already like how it is going, even with a few impossible tasks, any changes that change the 1 hr, 4 hr, 4 hr, 10 hr cycle will not be good at all. Why do I think the 100 gems they are giving will only cover a small fraction of the cost changes coming?
The 100 gems are essentially just enough to (potentially) cover a small change in your current run - i.e. if you were planning to skip butcher entirely but don't make enough goods before the switch, it'll pay for a new butcher manager. This shouldn't be an issue with planning, but given that some people are likely to be caught unaware when the change goes through, it seems fair compensation in case they have to change their current run strategy.

Astrid

Baronet
I started to "adjust" myself to the new minigame balancing, it wasn't bad after all, however for most players, when this hits live it will be a pain to figure out and complete the first few minigames. Since it's summer, people are vacationing, it's better to have something that you already know how to play.

However, the choice was really bad to come up with a mechanic that requires quite some work to complete. Events got more and more complicated and after this event we will have another dread: the merge game from anniversary event that will probably start 2-3 weeks before the vacation period ends... It's like they are begging us not to do events anymore.

CrashBoom

Legend
No way! Let me finish this town and it's tasks with this easier balancing
no way you will finish it with the current easier balancing
because with todays update you automatically get the harder balancing o_O

I have it already at 200/200 but I would have the 8.4Q about 5 hours after the update

but with the update the 200/200 is producing too slow and I must at least upgrade to 250/250 or even 300/300
so I must spend what I have collected and when I would have finished this run I now will start again to collect the 8.4Q

so my city won't be finished this evening but tomorrow morning

:rolleyes:

estrid

Baronet
no way you will finish it with the current easier balancing
because with todays update you automatically get the harder balancing o_O

I have it already at 200/200 but I would have the 8.4Q about 5 hours after the update

but with the update the 200/200 is producing too slow and I must at least upgrade to 250/250 or even 300/300
so I must spend what I have collected and when I would have finished this run I now will start again to collect the 8.4Q

so my city won't be finished this evening but tomorrow morning

:rolleyes:
You are probably right there. We'll see. I have 4 tasks left but the buildings are not on lvl 200 yet, would take about 20 hrs with current balancing.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Ah the joys and pain of being a beta tester.
Well I am currently at 7.7Q just waiting to get to 8.4Q and finish the town. I already have the 9 levels for the base building, but no golden upgrade yet. Hopefully, I can still get it after they change the event.

CrashBoom

Legend
Dear noble lords and ladies, it is time for the first changes already. We hope you enjoy the event!

• As you might have noticed some buildings were stronger than what we initially announced. This was not intended and will be adjusted to be in line with the announcement.
  • Just a couple of days ago we mentioned, that we are currently testing a different balancing for the minigame. We have now come to a conclusion and will adjust the balancing to be the same as in the St. Patrick's Day Event. Thank you for providing your feedback!
    • You current progress will not be changed, however the costs and boosts will be adjusted.
    • You will be compensated with 100 Gemstones.
And that's all for today! These changes will be applied with the next daily update. Keep on forging!
because the forum doesn't have a dislike button here my :Thumbs_Down:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I must be a masochist!
I liked the old version of the new event, liked me, Inno changes it for obscure reasons (against the opinions of the players) and despite all this I continue to play a game that disappoints me more and more often.
So either I've become a masochist, or I'm staying to maintain a bond with friends I've made for years...

Status
Not open for further replies.