• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDmark

Baronet
and how many cities with 4/4 can we do with the free gems from quests/daily collect?
I will use the 11,200 pots from St Pattys as my number, seems right.
From Mooingcat spreadsheet pg 7
T1 - 680 gems 33 tasks
T2 - 680 gems 31 tasks
T3 - 550 gems 30 tasks
Goal 325 tasks
Say the first town was 25/325, cost me 580 G, T2 cost me 800 (I did Farm mgr to L3), so 1380 G spent
I need 9 more towns, 1910 G per 3 towns, 5730 G total.
So, my gems balance to spend on chests, no incidents
11200 - 1380 - 5730 = 4090 G
I can do 3/9 towns for 1400G, the other 6 just the free chest, or mix it up.

FEEDBACK - Thank you for not doing fragments and giving both the current event building and heroes tavern golden upgrades possible via regular play. It is still work and time but it can be done without diamonds or paywall.

Last edited:

estrid

Baronet
people keep saying banquet hall but it should be coach ie shipyard...not there yet but I wondered why that one task was different. Actually doesn't matter which one is L300, not happening.
If you are saying that I mixed those, you are so wrong! I'm not native speaker -I need to check and double check names before I write them down.
See the pic... I have advanced them both, but there is it anyway.

Attachments

• Foe_beta_town.jpg
    Foe_beta_town.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 27

Owl II

Emperor
I will use the 11,200 pots from St Pattys as my number, seems right.
From Mooingcat spreadsheet pg 7
T1 - 680 gems 33 tasks
T2 - 680 gems 31 tasks
T3 - 550 gems 30 tasks
Goal 325 tasks
Say the first town was 25/325, cost me 580 G, T2 cost me 800 (I did Farm mgr to L3), so 1380 G spent
I need 9 more towns, 1910 G per 3 towns, 5730 G total.
So, my gems balance to spend on chests, no incidents
11200 - 1380 - 5730 = 4090 G
I can do 3/9 towns for 1400G, the other 6 just the free chest, or mix it up.

FEEDBACK - Thank you for not doing fragments and giving both the current event building and heroes tavern golden upgrades possible via regular play. It is still work and time but it can be done without diamonds or paywall.
Wonderful. How much did it cost you to upgrade the carriage and banquet managers to level 4?

Owl II

Emperor
Feedback: Where is the time shift button? Forget to copy it, or was it done on purpose to make it easier for players to plan?

Tobybeta

Farmer
This event (fka St. Patrick) was always my favourite one. But now I tend to giv it up. The balance of input and output is terrible. In the last event you needed 22,5 T for the shipmater from level 200 to 250. That was fair. This time you need 150 T to get from level 200 to level 201(!). That has no relation to the income.

Matteozzzo

Squire
This event (fka St. Patrick) was always my favourite one. But now I tend to giv it up. The balance of input and output is terrible. In the last event you needed 22,5 T for the shipmater from level 200 to 250. That was fair. This time you need 150 T to get from level 200 to level 201(!). That has no relation to the income.

Yes, totally unbalanced!

CDmark

Baronet
If you are saying that I mixed those, you are so wrong! I'm not native speaker -I need to check and double check names before I write them down.
See the pic... I have advanced them both, but there is it anyway.
you were correct and so were the others. Inno mixed it up but the good news, we dont care bcs we will never, ever do that task, so good one to mix up.

CDmark

Baronet
Wonderful. How much did it cost you to upgrade the carriage and banquet managers to level 4?
Total cost, 190 gems (10,20,40,120). I will be doing both of them every town. The numbers I posted were from Mooingcat and he has both the coach and banquet managers at L4. I am actually timing how long it takes to get to 8.4 Q so I can plan around it. If you remember St Pattys when we would take the ship and festival to L300, in this event, we are taking coach and banquet to L200. The time for L150 to L200 is like the time it took us to got from L250 to L300 (note - I didn't calculate or time it, but it was the same one level at a time after L175. Now, I did notice the banquet is fast so I will level up the coach to 200 first, next town. I was watching, had the levels close, kept seeing a lot of "0's", meaning, not a full collection by the banquet. I did check it as best I could, about a 5% loss, I had them both at L175. So, instead of collecting 100, I would only collect 95 bcs the coach is slower,

Beta567

Baronet
Here are my preliminary upgrade orders:

View attachment 9689

I believe they should be accurate, but let me know if you find any mistakes. You can more or less substitute these into my strategies for St. Pat. You complete 3 fewer tasks per 3 town cycle, but those can easily be regained in a final town. You save 50 "pots" per 3 town cycle compared to St. Pat :)
Looks like I found one. 2nd town. We have a quest level Butchery to level 50 not Bakery which I believe will take forever (or not?) and looks like a stopper to me.

estrid

Baronet
you were correct and so were the others. Inno mixed it up but the good news, we dont care bcs we will never, ever do that task, so good one to mix up.
The Banquet manager seems cheaper -I haven't confirmed that yet, though.
But in St Pat it was necessary to get both of those on lvl 300 or collecting 8.4Q for the next town would have taken forever. How are we getting to the next town, if those are inadequate to start with? That 1M was the cost for the first move only.

Ellys

Farmer
With this really bad balance me thinks it will take very ... very long time to even just get the 8.4Q. Used to have ship and hall about lv270 and took 30-36hrs to complete each town with approx. 30 tasks each. This will not be possible this time with the ridiculous costs.

This is kinda in the category "if it aint broken dont fix it". St Pats was fine ... redo it with diff graphics and tweak to frog it up lol. Why bother wasting time Inno

rontom

Merchant
i'm undecided whether to keep going or quit this event, at the moment i'm taking it slow and hoping they rebalance it. if not i'll take what i can get from the chests and call it a day. I'm glad now that i bought the keymaster pass, it'll take time but at least the city will improve itself. My aim from now on will be to have sufficient att/def rather than trying for everything inno dream up

Kono

Merchant
Here are my preliminary upgrade orders:

View attachment 9689

I believe they should be accurate, but let me know if you find any mistakes. You can more or less substitute these into my strategies for St. Pat. You complete 3 fewer tasks per 3 town cycle, but those can easily be regained in a final town. You save 50 "pots" per 3 town cycle compared to St. Pat :)
Thanks a lot man, I don't know what we would do without you :)
Have you calculated how many towns are required at minimum to get the golden upgrade and if that is possible without spending any diamonds on additional gems?

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Have you calculated how many towns are required at minimum to get the golden upgrade and if that is possible without spending any diamonds on additional gems?
If you want all golden upgrades you need a progress of 325. If you have 30 quests a town, you'll need <11 towns.
If mooing cat is correct with the amount of gemstones we get, it should be possible for the managers if you don't get many chests.
So under two days a town. Possible but not much leeway for mistakes or missing time. (e.g. for sleep, work...)

.Chris

Baronet
YOu need 300 tasks for gold upgrade, so ~10 towns (a little less since you complete 32 tasks/town on average.
So 7x680+3x550 = 6410 Pots for managers.

Rest should be able to be spent on chests.

Please don't quote me on that, was just quick math.

Status
Not open for further replies.