• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

estrid

Baronet
The basic 9 level manor comes with 250 tasks from town with three upgrades from event quests.
Maybe this is what average player who is not using money can get?

Kono

Merchant
The basic 9 level manor comes with 250 tasks from town with three upgrades from event quests.
Maybe this is what average player who is not using money can get?
So far I don't see a need to spend any money to get the golden upgrade. 11 towns should be "easily" achievable. Limitation here would be available play time.

Kronan

Viceroy
In my opinion...

It's about to be summer officially, on June 21, 2023 (Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere). Covid is waning, and feels like a bad dream. My family is healthy and so am I - including non-local family and more friends than ever. I'm not wearing a mask anymore, either.

While I do like St. Patty's Day design, I'm not a fan of the time investment that makes, NOR what a new game in that genre will take, especially at the expense of TIME inside fiddling with it, vs outside enjoying MY LIFE.

Just saying - it's a poor calendar time to release a math-intensive, intellectual offshoot of St. Patty's Day - now, or worse - in the middle of summer for live. Very poor timing.

This type of exercise should be relegated to Winter, for better adoption opportunities.

I wish I could be of more help, but timing is everything. I'm seeing in everywhere in the game. Changes to he basic FoE structure and cadence is taking i's toll. The influx to the game from what Covid did globally, is unraveling much faster now.

I would have preferred a game MORE like the recent beta PIRATES game - where I could participate simply and more efficiently - vs intensely as what seems to now be required here.

If it wasn't for @MooingCat and a few other quants doing "over the top work" to math all this out with complex spreadsheets and simulators, the MOST of the rest of us would be still wandering the desert on this and other mini-games.

Not my time for intently learning or playing this one. As Alice Cooper sings: SCHOOL is OUT for Summer!!

estrid

Baronet
the task "carriage level 300" should be amended - it is impossible to do - even 250 would take more than 40 days
the task "butcher level 50" although possible is not really economic
I have now both carriage and banquet on level 200. Their managers are on level 4. Getting 100T up took a tad over 7 minutes.
Next town should well achievable, but surely not doing that level 300 task

Note that FoE-helper displays hourly productions wrong. Obviously they use some fixed numbers from St Pat.

Estipar

Merchant
With this really bad balance me thinks it will take very ... very long time to even just get the 8.4Q. Used to have ship and hall about lv270 and took 30-36hrs to complete each town with approx. 30 tasks each. This will not be possible this time with the ridiculous costs.

This is kinda in the category "if it aint broken dont fix it". St Pats was fine ... redo it with diff graphics and tweak to frog it up lol. Why bother wasting time Inno
I agree seems to been a lot of time and effort wasted by Dev on this Event, rebrand and away you go.. As for the Payment of 15 Euro, I joined beta to try things out and find a few bugs before Live, I will not be paying for the pleasure of reporting bugs and will not be paying any money for the experience, shame on them for this..

Estipar

Merchant
I have now both carriage and banquet on level 200. Their managers are on level 4. Getting 100T up took a tad over 7 minutes.
Next town should well achievable, but surely not doing that level 300 task

Note that FoE-helper displays hourly productions wrong. Obviously they use some fixed numbers from St Pat.
Holy Crap at Level 4 the little Wagon moves like Lightning :) Drug Test needed for the Horse

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I think Inno is starting from a bad management principle.
€25 for an event will not allow them to win a lot but will disgust a lot of players whereas if Inno offered lower but less expensive winnings, it would encourage more people to spend.
After all, games like Candy Crush are free to start with a host of small expenses that make them very profitable games.

I sincerely think that if instead of offering packs at 25 euros including around twenty prizes, some of which are not really useful or wanted, it would be more profitable to offer ONE prize of 2 or 3 euros that we can multiply according to our desires and financial capacities.

Inno would earn more by encouraging hundreds of thousands of players (some of whom have multiple worlds) to spend 2 or 3 euros per win than its current offers discouraging the majority of its players.

Personally 25 € is not a financial problem for me I prefer to invest 25 € in the purchase of a game on the Steam platform than for insignificant advantages during a monthly event of a free game that can stop at any time without notice.

Tobybeta

Farmer
reached 200/200 with managers at 3/3 (still)
8h time skip would give: 2.28Q
so with those managers it will need 29,5 hours to produce 8.4Q

makes more than 56 hours for one city with 3/3 managers

conclusion
managers must be at 4/4 :rolleyes:
That's what I did. I will reach the 8.4 Q lasted by tomorrow morning (perhaps I'll wake up at midnight to check the stock :D)

Beta567

Baronet
Personally 25 € is not a financial problem for me I prefer to invest 25 € in the purchase of a game on the Steam platform than for insignificant advantages during a monthly event of a free game that can stop at any time without notice.
Exactly my thoughts. So for the price of 2 events I can buy a decent game which bring much more joy but it's only me. Maybe someone gains joy by investing in these events.
Also for 50 bucks I can get a game without bugs (most of the time) here Inno is asking to spend real $$$ on beta server (?) how ridiculous is it?

Rosiemarrie

Steward
Exactly my thoughts. So for the price of 2 events I can buy a decent game which bring much more joy but it's only me. Maybe someone gains joy by investing in these events.
Also for 50 bucks I can get a game without bugs (most of the time) here Inno is asking to spend real $$$ on beta server (?) how ridiculous is it?
Oh yeah... I would never spend real money in Beta. I very occasionally do in Live but never in Beta.
I thought way back that was why we got free diamonds in Beta for events... so that we could fully play the event while helping them test it... but now they are asking us to pay to for Beta... no way!

Sinitar

Regent
If in desktop gold chest cost 25, from app it's 30 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.