• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

estrid

Baronet
On the second town, there is the task to carry 32T trillion goods with the horse carriage, but the pic is that of the banquet manager.
Is this intentional?
Now there is this task 'Upgrade the Banquet hall to level 300' It has correctly the pic of Banquet master, EXCEPT that it shows 185/300 done which is the level of the Coach. The Banquet hall's level is 166 atm.

CDmark

Baronet
Now there is this task 'Upgrade the Banquet hall to level 300' It has correctly the pic of Banquet master, EXCEPT that it shows 185/300 done which is the level of the Coach. The Banquet hall's level is 166 atm.
people keep saying banquet hall but it should be coach ie shipyard...not there yet but I wondered why that one task was different. Actually doesn't matter which one is L300, not happening.

Kronan

Viceroy
Every time I want to open the event, it takes about 8 seconds to load....

Important as well - do not leave the minigame open and visible for extended periods of time. CPU usage skyrockets when you're watching it - or active playing/adjusting the controls. Once complete with your changes/adjustments, close the minigame or change tabs in your browser to something else, so the FoE tab goes into the background.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I see images in the forum for two pay prize bars, but my screen only has the $15 prize bar, did they already remove that 2nd pay prize bar?

Willy.

Farmer
The game is broke. It will take forever to level up the carriage and Banquet Hall. My Banquet Hall is at level 194 and produces 183 Billion. The cost to level it up to 195 is 51.8 Trillion. In the St Patrick's Event, I would have level it to 250 already.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The game is broke. It will take forever to level up the carriage and Banquet Hall. My Banquet Hall is at level 194 and produces 183 Billion. The cost to level it up to 195 is 51.8 Trillion. In the St Patrick's Event, I would have level it to 250 already.
You stop at 200 on banquet/carriage in Fellowship due to balance changes.

It'll either take ~2.5 days per run with 3/3 banquet/carriage managers or ~1 day per run with 4/4 banquet/carriage managers.

CDmark

Baronet

It'll either take ~2.5 days per run with 3/3 banquet/carriage managers or ~1 day per run with 4/4 banquet/carriage managers.
Once you go 4/4 with b/c, you get hooked on it.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Once you go 4/4 with b/c, you get hooked on it.
Eh? It's pretty hard for me to "get hooked" on st pats :p Though I do suspect this one might be slightly less painful than the original (less fidgeting to get to the waiting for the end point).

Vellywood

Farmer
Although I like the St Pats event, I feel we are having too many complex events in a row. (St Pats, Anniversary and Wildlife), with only one simple one (summer) as a break, then back to the complex (Fellowship, Soccer and my guess is a wildlife clone). Better to have two complex then one simple, and reapeat.

CrashBoom

Legend

and how many cities with 4/4 can we do with the free gems from quests/daily collect?

Astrid

Baronet
As usual great prizes, overly complicated and hard to finish event. How much does it takes to reach 8.4Q these days ? 3 days ? 5 ? maybe 1 week ? ... sorry Inno but I won't bother to play this on live.

I will just do the following: spend 30-40k diamonds and get the premium pass on Summer / Pirates event and skip this one altogether. I find it a rather fair "workaround" lol. After Summer event comes a well deserved, 1 month Forge of Empires vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.