• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estipar

Merchant
Looks like some of the Old St Patrick's day event Text is still in this rebranded version including still references to Shamrocks etc.

It sure is a pain leveling the festival/horse after level 100.

I really wish I didn't level the horse to 4, seems like something that could trigger siezures or headaches.

I do appreciate that the lower level buildings got a buff in stats to scale with the other buildings, it used to be pretty much useless to level your buildings past 25, just go onto the next building (except for tasks).

CDmark

Baronet
town 1 done for 1M for next town so this is a non-standard town, 33 tasks, cost 580 gems
managers L3 spice, L2 juice, L1 farm, L2 bread, no butcher - not needed, L4 coach, L4 Banquet
Gonna record the costs next time for each manager level
FOE helper wasn't much help

Once I got Coach and Banquet to L150 and L4, things just popped

Attachments

• Fellow event town 1 1M.JPG
    Fellow event town 1 1M.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 27
Just feel like the grilling grove is a sub part gold tier exclusive. If I'm paying 25$, I don't want a 1.0 attack %/square ratio. The productions are terrible. 25% chance at 2FP pack, BP, frags to one up kit. Definitely won't be buying gold on live.

I liked the Keymaster workshop because it gave fragments to selection kits to that events building (including gold). That's what I want - to be able to make more of these buildings. And increase the % !

estrid

Baronet
On the second town, there is the task to carry 32T trillion goods with the horse carriage, but the pic is that of the banquet manager.
Is this intentional?

CrashBoom

Legend
They switched the cost-progression for factories & banquet/carriage. It's now 10% more expensive for the next level for factories and 15% more expensive for the next level for banquet/carriage.

200/200 may be the "finishing point" for the new balancing. 250/250 maybe possibly. 300/300 is not happening.
just did a little math with 15% increase

I need about 1600T (maybe rounding errors) to 200/200
with managers at 3/3 the 8h time skip says I would produce 534T
so it needs about 24 hours to get to 200/200

+ the 6 hours it is already running. makes 30 hours only to get a city to 200/200
and then need to produce 8,4Q with that. I don't know how long

and 250/250 isn't possible to reach

(to compare old version: I completed a city with 3/3 managers in 24-26 hours)

CDmark

Baronet
Town 1 doesn't have many building upgrade requirements, town 2 has more. Gonna see how it plays out, may not do upgrades as fast.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

+ the 6 hours it is already running. makes 30 hours only to get a city to 200/200

Haven't started trying to optimize it yet, but yes 250/250 sounds like a longshot. 4/4 Managers are probably what gets you back down to close to a day (as the level 4 manager about doubles your production rates)

CDmark

Baronet

Will also affect the building upgrade tasks but I am seeing many more upgrades on the production side. Hope it balances for the tasks.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
If I want to buy the golden event pass, I'm taken to buy... the winter event pass? It's got different castle points too.

1685551261874.png
[EDIT] Also, there's some problems with the overseer screen. The hand bouncing animation goes under buttons, and "efficiency" is spelled wrong.

1685551521690.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Will also affect the building upgrade tasks but I am seeing many more upgrades on the production side. Hope it balances for the tasks.
Since there's a lot more factories than there are the two main buildings it should be a net positive that factory upgrades are cheaper (assuming the same taskset).

Factory upgrades are also more flexible because it's not only the most recent building that can produce relevant production - from a perspective of fun this is probably the biggest change. The Spice/Hat Factory may be able to hit 300 now (not that that's a good idea for the purposes of making 8.4Q :p - level 100 seems efficient (generally efficiency increases with each tier to this point), level 200 seems viable, level 300 seems like something you'd only do for the tasks).

Status
Not open for further replies.