• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Pafton

Viceroy
What are the stats for the new buildings?
Also, are the quests 1 per day or not?
As always, diamonds?

The announcement is very vague. What happens to the confectionery upgrade scheme? What about players who already possess the highest version?

DeletedUser8053

New building stats are available in game; open the event quest, click on a prize in the questline rewards at the bottom to get the full set description.

As ncshsg said; will confectionery upgrades be available? I'm far from the top level, so a new one doesn't bother me...

I'd just like to say; I love the non-specific set layout! you can just build up as much winter village as you happen to get :D

Edit: yes, quests are sadly 1 / day

Also; will there only ever be 1 set building in the presents? I love the sprawling set, and the variety, and the smaller buildings, but it does mean that each building on it's own makes a slightly... minor? special prize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5882

The new buildings look really good and most of them are small in size. Their bonuses are also good.
But! Please do something about this set issue. I have deleted so many beautiful set buildings just because I pretty much felt 'traumatized' after each relocation attempt.

SUGGESTION:

• Add a feature allowing them to be selected as set when moving.
Or
  • Add a new feature; set building base. Something that can be bought and expanded in 1x1 expansion size. Very similar to expansions, only smaller in size. A mobile building base functioning like a tray. After arranging the sets on it, we could move the base just like we move any other independent building. We could expand the same base for multiple sets or create individual bases for each set. Just like they can be expanded, we should be able to delete the grids.

Please, just do something to save us from the stress these sets brought with them.

DeletedUser7951

I like Tiraje's ideas. Moving the sets are pain. And sometimes they need to be moved. Especial the last suggestion gives Inno room for more cheap, low-affect rewards.

DeletedUser

Do we get 10 stars daily from the town hall as in the years before?

If not - WHY NOT?

DeletedUser8150

Building look nice and flexible + small which is a huge bonus...all looks good.

DeletedUser7514

This solution maybe give: 4 forge points + 7 goods + 1% Attack + 2% Defend + 5% Supplies + Coins + Medals + Happines
171102 Winter Village set, my best solution.jpg

DeletedUser

what are special productions the mass coin rush is talking?

SoK or what ?

DeletedUser8461

Do we get 10 stars daily from the town hall as in the years before?

If not - WHY NOT?
You get 10 stars from an immediately collectible quest each day instead of 10 from each town hall collection. This avoids a few issues:
- people collecting their town hall right before the event starts, and then "missing out" on a collection
- popup happening while you're doing your collections
- town hall producing stars not being listed in the townhall production tooltip
- people who haven't unlocked the event yet (early game) getting confused about what the stars are for

Andi47

Overlord
You get 10 stars from an immediately collectible quest each day instead of 10 from each town hall collection. This avoids a few issues:
- people collecting their town hall right before the event starts, and then "missing out" on a collection
- popup happening while you're doing your collections
- town hall producing stars not being listed in the townhall production tooltip
- people who haven't unlocked the event yet (early game) getting confused about what the stars are for

not to forget the "rollover" - when you e.g. collect from the Town Hall late at evening, then next day you go to sleep earlier and therefore collect only in the morning - a few days later you have to get to work a bit earlier, miss the morning collection - and already have missed a whole day. (happened to me one or two times at nearly every event where there are some daily eater eggs / cherry lanterns / apples / stars / whatever from the town hall)

For this reason I appreciate the new solution with collecting at the questgiver's window.

DeletedUser8686

can I ask...
Why only one quest a day?
Why only 10 stars from the hall?
I do like been able to search for them, as you get way more than just 10 a day!