• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

podkap1970

Emperor
here are the stats of OF
Western Palace Tower:
Western Palace Tower.jpg
Maharaja's Jungle Pond:
Maharaja's Jungle Pond.jpg
Bander Playground:
Bander Playground.jpg
Titan Arum Plant:
Titan Arum Plant.jpg
Elephant Fountain Gate:
Elephant Fountain Gate.jpg
Memorial Chhatri:
Memorial Chhatri.jpg
Chhatri Garden:
Chhatri Garden.jpg

more will follow, soon ®

Edit:
Eastern Palace Tower:
Eastern Palace Tower.jpg
Elephant Fountain:
Elephant Fountain.jpg
Edit 2:
Maharaha's Palace:
Maharaha's Palace.jpg

Last edited:

podkap1970

Emperor
1 little bug i have seen yet
a normal residential (Urban Island) had a silver Cycle around the picture, ones

Last edited:

MagicMiam

Steward
the event will be much harder than previous summer ones due to only 1 golden prize per wheel (and 2 siver)
I can forecast much complaints here, even if that's some logical balancing with respect to all other events (the summer one allowed us to win maaaany SoKs for example)

DeletedUser6617

First bug found:
#7 Spend 400 goods. Internal error and reloading the game.

DeletedUser7262

i do not have a DT so i should not get goods for aiding but now the game shows me the goods i did not get for aiding

DeletedUser7779

Elephant set looks pretty neat...8% attack in OF not bad at all for 6x4 (thanks @podkap1970) not to mention the other bonuses. Sounds like something I'd gladly build :)

Now the question is if all 5 elephant pieces can be obtained only from the wheel? Has anyone gotten a piece from quests yet? I'm still at quest #3 heh :)

DeletedUser8150

Surely that's either a typo or a mistake? 1 Medal in OF for being adjacent to two other unique Set pieces?

Or they have a strange sense of humour ;-)

How easily are they going to fit - looking quickly a lot seem to need roads might b awkward?