• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Why don't you just attack hood? Most people in BA have 2 spears in defense, so 6 battles on auto would easily complete the quest.
EDIT: Nevermind, i forgot they disabled attacking hood in BA :(

Exactly ;) Opted for scouting the next province to defeat some units, now I'm stuck for a day with quest 20 (scout a province or finish 10* 24h productions ... ) yeah, no easy choices, so deep down the ladder ...

btw: just noticed that the video ads are gone - which is good, IMO - but are they staying to be gone?

DeletedUser7239

After opening a few chests with a 20%/18%, i do not know exactly how much did i open but close to 12, only got an sakura rock upgrade/piece.
And there are some players who say that grand prize this year is better, by now i would have two pieces by 80+120 flowers, not some crap ww for 250.
So here we go, another rip off advertised by inno (yeah ads is the word of the day, sorry could not resist).
Welcome to forge of euros.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-03-13 - Edited inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

Looking like it's going to be a rough one this year, maybe. I don't know how it will compare to last year however looking at this year so far, for non diamond spenders, I'm 29 quests in, chose only the highest chance chest for the Daily Special available and it took 9 attempts (11%) to get one. I have 180/250 on the Grand Prize progress bar and 147 lanterns.

I don't have the set on Beta so I'm going for the 5 pieces first then I guess go for upgrades if possible. Since we get Emperor's Entrance and Gong of Wisdom from the quest progress bar that leaves Nishikigoi Pond(which I got today from chests), Zen Zone and Sakura Rock. Zen Zone is next on the Daily Special list but doubtful I'll get it when it comes up then next is shown to be Emperor's Entrance again so looks like I'll be waiting Zen Zone and Sakura Rock to come up again and hope I get them which will complete the set.

I'm thinking maybe it's most likely possible to at least get 1 complete set but then you probably have to be choosy which upgrade you want, if you even can and want the upgrade that is as opposed to just more pieces. Since I have 2 pieces left and let's just assume 10 chest attempts for each at say 65 lanterns each that's 1,300 lanterns left I need to get minus the 147 I currently have so 1150 lanterns needed let's assume. I'm not sure if there's quests beyond the 62, if not that leaves me with 33 quests and assuming 15 lanterns from each quest plus 75 from the progress bar that gives me 570 lanterns leaving 580 lanterns needed which would have to come from trees assuming no more quests. Even if I hit the 10 Lantern tree all 33 times that leaves me 250 lanterns short. However let's assume I hit the 20% chance at 20% then I'll only have to open 10 chests instead of 20 leaving me plenty extra for 2 upgrade chances.

edit/update: I forgot about the free 10 lanterns a day and that we also get a tree when a chest is opened so that boosts up the lantern intake a bit but I noticed quest 41 onward a reduction in lantern rewards by 5 each quest so instead of 15 each quest now only 10:( Also took 5 shots at the large chest for Zen Zone and nothin', so yep I'm hitting under 20% for that one too:mad: And I see now Quest 41 is the start of the timed quests so no more quests it seems after 62.

I love the ninja, ty
ninja.PNG

tl;dr So at the end of the day if it goes good you should end up with 1 complete set and 2 upgrades. Of course it could go badly and you might not even get a complete set.
Icon_cherry_garden.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8071

I got over 60 full sets last year in Q world and the grand prize was a big help. I don't too much like the change. Its not as productive if you are going for the set. The other items I can wait on if needed as a daily special. lol Grand prizes should be grand.....nothing but set items.

DeletedUser8891

I have not found a single cherry tree on my map for the past 24 hours. Is this normal?

DeletedUser8891

I have not found a single cherry tree on my map for the past 24 hours. Is this normal?
Finally found 2 cherry trees on my map. But they appeared IMMEDIATELY after completing an event task. Surely some kind of bug here...

DeletedUser4381

I got over 60 full sets last year in Q world and the grand prize was a big help. I don't too much like the change. Its not as productive if you are going for the set. The other items I can wait on if needed as a daily special. lol Grand prizes should be grand.....nothing but set items.

60 full sets? How much did you spend for that?

DeletedUser

A tree should spawn on the first login of the day, when you complete an event quest, and when you open an event chest.

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback for this years Spring Event in this thread.
You can find all the details here.
The upgrades are a great idea but what is the point of offering them when they are impossible to obtain - it just adds to the frustration level. It was that same with the Carnival event- The bridge upgrades were impossible to obtain so when the event got to the live servers I didn't even bother with the event. You might want to think about making the upgrades for this event a bit easier to obtain.

DeletedUser7986

Will there be also upgrades to the one-story Pagoda building from last year? I remember having seen pictures of 2, 3 and 4 story pagoda buildings and I still hope one day we will get some kind of upgrade for them.

35% for "30mn mass supply rush"... you wanna i go away that #@#@ game !!! Send me 1PF or 500 coins as poo prices... no victory tower, no watchfire, no mass supply, no motivation kit., no shrine of inspiration, no color guard camp, no drummer school.. I can't stand this stuff that is piling up in my inventory ... stop ! it overflowing!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7942

I hate not knowing stuff like this, what are the chest details? This is what I got so far from when I started keeping track, left out some inconsequential rewards, would be nice to know;

Greater Build Chest: 5% Daily Special, 5 cherry blossoms
Going Rogue Chest: Cost 35, 7% Daily Special, 4% Rogue Hideout, 5 cherry blossoms
Victors' Fame Chest: Cost 35, 10% Daily Special, 5 cherry blossoms
Medal Hunter's Chest: Cost 40, 12% Daily Special, 10 cherry blossoms
Researcher's Chest: Cost 45, 12% Daily Special, 10 cherry blossoms
Reminiscence Chest: Cost 50, 14% Daily Special, 10 cherry blossoms
Hanami Chest: Cost 45, 16% Daily Special, 10 cherry blossoms
Prepare for Battle Chest: Cost 60, 18% Daily Special, 5% Drummer School, 5% Color Guard Camp, 20 cherry blossoms
Item Fever Chest: Cost 65, 20% Daily Special, 10% One Up Kit, 20 cherry blossoms
Sakura Chest: Cost 65, 20% Daily Special, 15% Watchfire, 10% Store Building, 20 cherry blossoms