• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 6th February

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The daily changelogs for the week commencing with the 6th of February can be found at this linked thread.

Should you have any comments or suggestions regarding what is posted in the daily changelogs, please let us know here. Please double check that your post indicates what change you are referring to so that we can more easily review the feedback. For any issues you may encounter regarding the points mentioned in the daily changelogs, please use the Bugs Forum to report them.

Julian24

Viceroy
  • The space for the contributors in the new Great Building level up window was expanded to show more contributors.
And when do all players have the new window? I know it's random, but it's already out for a while now.

piohh

Baronet
hmmm... I can't see my amount of Promethium. Why you remove the goods list from Townhall. I need to open the market, create a offer to see how much goods I have.

Step back...

You add some grafics with information thats I know and there are not daily changes and take importend information away...

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
hmmm... I can't see my amount of Promethium. Why you remove the goods list from Townhall. I need to open the market, create a offer to see how much goods I have.

Step back...

You add some grafics with information thats I know and there are not daily changes and take importend information away...
You can see your Promethium total in the Inventory, as the same goods tab is present there as well.

DeletedUser5097

Indeed, waisted time with it, sorry but with this the team waisted time.
1.) For the bonusses that affected your city, you can look to right on your screen. What do you will see? Happines & GB boosts
2.) Attack/def. bonus, open your army managment, set your arrow on a selected unit, what do you will see? Your attack boosts,
the same with your def. units.
For the 1th, when your working in your city, you can see directly the productionboosts.
For the units, when your working with it, you can see the bonusses.
So, why would we open our townhall to see all this in the first place? You built not much
time a new building or a GB. So you know how you got the bonusses you have. When
your working with things that are affected by the bonusses, you already can see it very
quickly.
You will use your townhall/inentory more times to see your good ballance, than you will
use it to see the boosts. You know what you did built, you know what it does and you
can see quickly your boosts already.

DeletedUser5429

The new screen is nice, good looking and offer a more synthetic view of our boosts.
However (to repeat what was already said):
  • Having no more access to our goods using the town hall is disturbingn though I guess we'll all get used to going in the inventory instead... eventually. Remember the "Visit" link? Some people still haven't gotten it yet!
  • It's kind of useless, the information was already available elsewhere. I don't think anyone asked for this, so thanks again for investing time in things nobody asked for, but maybe, just maybe, you could spend some time on things players did ask time and again?
Of course, I do not expect anything by giving this feedback.

DeletedUser730

I don't think the Boost Overview screen should be the default screen when opening the town hall. Either the Profile or the News screen would make more sense / would be more useful.

DeletedUser7529

I agree. Default should be either news tab - as its most used or town hall should remember which tab was visited last and show it.

Pafton

Viceroy
This Inno has a thing for changing things which are working perfectly fine and then giving silly reasons for it (I'm looking at you Gb contrib. window and FP rewards and now Goods overview). Then again, maybe after a while they do tweak it (*slightly*). But still...I wish they would look more at existing problems.

Achaeus

Marquis
You can see your Promethium total in the Inventory, as the same goods tab is present there as well.

I am not seeing the Goods tab either. Is it supposed to be in the Town Hall? Could you please possibly post a picture for us if it is?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I am not seeing the Goods tab either. Is it supposed to be in the Town Hall? Could you please possibly post a picture for us if it is?
It is not in the Town Hall, as that tab is now used for the Boost Overview - as shown by the image in the changelog. Goods in general are still accessible in numerous places, though for special goods they can be seen in the Goods tab in the Inventory.

Achaeus

Marquis
The new Boost Overview Screen is nicely done, but I have to echo I am not seeing a reason for it. I suppose for new players it might be beneficial to help them understand how those boosts are added up and where they come from, or for someone not great at math, but on the whole I think it will just be one of those screens I don't use.

What would be useful is a one click method to get our Event History without entering into the Town Hall, and stop the Event History Window from popping up all the time! Does it really need to pop up every time we enter a world? It only slows down the screen generation so I close it as soon as I possibly can. Even if you need it, it is faster to close it, let your screen generate then enter the Town Hall. So a one click method to the Event History would be rather handy ... kind of like you have made for getting to GB info!

Achaeus

Marquis
It is not in the Town Hall, as that tab is now used for the Boost Overview - as shown by the image in the changelog. Goods in general are still accessible in numerous places, though for special goods they can be seen in the Goods tab in the Inventory.

Ah OK! I misread your post. Thanks

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Keep in mind that as with most features they are expanded gradually with new game updates, and this is no different either. :) So even though at this time for most experienced players there may be no particular need for an easier way to see their boosts, that can change in the future.

Andi47

Overlord
  • The 'Visit' button in the Event History next to Great Building notifications will always be clickable (i.e. it won't gray out if you have Aided that player in the last 24 hours).

Suggestion:
With notifications like:

"You helped <player name> to reach Level x of <GB>! You achieved rank #y"
(german: "Du hast <Spieler> dabei geholfen, Level x des <LG> zu erreichen! Du hast dabei Pl...." (for long names: line too short; already reported in german forum))

the "visit" button should be replaced by a "show reward" button, which would open the GB reward window (i.e. where you see which (and how many) blueprints, and how many FP and Medals you got). This would be especially helpful, because due to a bug, most of the "finished GB" events go without a reward window.

DeletedUser5663

What would be useful is a one click method to get our Event History without entering into the Town Hall, and stop the Event History Window from popping up all the time! Does it really need to pop up every time we enter a world?
This!!! The event history takes longer to load than logging in, why???

DeletedUser6705

Another prime example of useless tinkering round the edges instead of fixing the real issues... probably easier to program, and we all like how much Inno likes instant gratification...