• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 6th February

DeletedUser7743

What is going on with the new update?? I just unlocked a new expansion on the map and it won't let me use it. So many problems since this morning...

DeletedUser5160

You all going to add the goods tab back to the town hall? It's meant to be the overall summary of the town, not the inventory tab.

DeletedUser730

Considering the fact that with the last update you guys messed up bigtime, I think you should at least offer some compensation to players. I know this is beta and all, but still.

DeletedUser5429

On beta, you already have the diamonds that come with each big release intended as a compensation.

DeletedUser730

That's for taking the time to test new features. Not for losing lots of stuff...

DeletedUser

In the Market, when a goods type is already selected in a goods field, the drop down menu will now open with focus on that same goods type.
i'm glad that this was recognized as an issue and has been fixed rather quickly.

Sacred Sky Watch and Tribal Square have been added to Aiding priority.
thats nice, but the fishing hut and pole house are still missing :confused:

DeletedUser7858

Why is FOE so hell-bent on so called upgrades that are nothing more than redundancies?
#1 - Click on the "Aid" in the neighborhood bar and get a pop-up of the play's name what what you motivated or polished. 99% os players are using the "Aid" to get through that proccess as fast as possible and don't care what was motivated or polished.
#2 - Why is there a GB tab on the Build Bar? Open your inventory and all the info you need about any GB you have is all there.
#3 - Why are layers who sit at your tavern listed in the Even History? You need to open your Tavern to collect and all sitting are listed right there if you need that info. By listing it again in the Event History has now caused lag specially when you flip from your City to someone elses to drop FP and come back to your and someone has "Aid" your own city at the same time. Instead of just having around 20 pages of people who "Aid" you you now have 80 pages in the Event History.
#4 - Why have total military "Attack" boost listed in Boost Overveiw when one must open the Army Management to load, change or set up attack - defence troops? You still need to open the Army management if one wants to check their pure Defence boost.
#5 - Why is the Coin Production/Supplies Production boost needed when all one needs to do is hover the curser over the Happy Face Icon and see that it is 20% if your Happiness is at 120%. Plus most of us can do simple math when it comes to adding the % boost from GB's that are placed for that reason.

Lastly: Why is the Boost Overview set as default when 99% of the time, one need to open their News Tab to see what GB's they are contributing to and their ranking. I wish that when developers get bored they would stop dreaming up ways to add in more, what I consoder, useless redundancies which doesn't enhance anything but creates more lag when there is plenty of other stuff that needs their attention.

If you insist on keeping that Boost Overview, please please please - do not make it the default page....